[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he Char's great-grandson?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Is he Char's great-grandson?
>>
>>15244889

Tomino said no. Making him Char's grandson doesn't do anything besides shrink the setting anyway.
>>
>>15244889
No, though supposedly that was an idea they considered at one point during pre-production.
>>
That would imply Char ever scored.
>>
>>15245036
And with a female of childbearing age, too.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He has red hair like Amuro

That means Char and Amuro did sex
>>
>>15244889

he's an okay grand son at best
>>
>>15244889
Why did he get to keep the V2 when so many other protags lost their suits in the end? Was it because everyone he could've given it back to was dead?
>>
>>15245516
>Uso's soul is the combination of Amuro and Char's due to Axis shock and psychoframe bs
>>
>>15245536
I think Uso just ends up seeing the reality that it's a good to keep a dagger at your bedside just in case.
>>
>>15244889
He's looking a little Wing artstyle in this picture.
>>
>>15244889
Amuros
>>
>>15245613
is this legit?

if so. . .
>>
>>15244889
Tomino said no.
Producers said yes but forgot to implement it.
>>
I rewatched it this week and I was amazed at the relationship between uso and shakti. It was completely different from how I remembered it. There was never any romance or anything to suggest it between them. They were good friends right up to the epilogue.
>>
>>15248243
Of course not.
Amuro and Char's souls are still separate in Unicorn, so it can't be anything to do with Axis Shock. You'd have to headcanon something happening after the end of Unicorn if you want to merge Char and Amuro's souls.
>>
>>15251441
Their friendship can be summed up as "Shakti does something moronic in getting herself captured by Zanscare in a futile effort to tell BESPA to stop being mean. Uso then spends fifteen episodes getting mentally raped, forced to kill people he didn't want to, and watching his friends die all to rescue Shakti. Rinse and repeat."
>>
>darkest gundam
I kept laughing at all the deaths. It was dumb as hell. Less deaths on other gundam anime but they hit me harder than any victory gundam death
>>
>>15248831
I don't trust Tomino because of G-reco, he seems more like instead of writing he should be sent to a retirement community or a home of some kind
>>
>>15252715
Some of the stuff towards the end really got me (rip old men) but yeah, there's so many deaths in Victory that are pretty forgettable or stand out for the wrong reasons. I couldn't help laughing when Oliver went full speed into the tonka truck ship tire.
>>
>>15254822
Oliver was an idiot, wasting the only other V2 core fighter the League had to do scratch damage against a vehicle that was easily repaired later. And he left Marbet to raise their kid alone, knowingly sending her into despair about his meaningless death. Marbet deserved better.
>>
>>15253052
Trust him or not, it was a good call to not have him related to Char. It's completely unnecessary.
>>15254862
>Oliver was an idiot, wasting the only other V2 core fighter
That was too dumb, someone like Odelo could have put that V2 to good use.
>>
>>15252715
On the other hand, GALAXY WITH YOU and Odelo hit especially hard because you don't expect literally all the main battleship to go down at once like that, and Odelo was like three minutes away from being in the clear after having survived the entire show.
>>
File: 1449957785427.png (124KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1449957785427.png
124KB, 510x546px
>>15244889
Yes and Victory Haro had Amuro's soul in it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.