[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a happier /m/ artist than Nagai? The rest of his peers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_7005-1280x854.jpg (238KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7005-1280x854.jpg
238KB, 1280x854px
Is there a happier /m/ artist than Nagai?

The rest of his peers are all very miserable self loathing people (Tomino, Miyazaki, Anno etc) who seem to have something against the world.
>>
File: 1473277991402.jpg (102KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1473277991402.jpg
102KB, 500x689px
>>15244453
>Is there a happier /m/ artist than Nagai?

2bh pham, I don't think that's even possible in our timeline.
>>
>>15244453
Anno is kind of all over the place. He's had his depression phase but most of the time he seems like a cheery guy. Especially when he gets to flaunt his toku boner.
>>
Anime either goes for fanservice or edge these days.

The kind of stuff Nagai does.

Of course he's happy.
>>
>>15244453
>Comparing animators and directors to manga artist

Those are not really his peers.
>>
File: Tomino happy.jpg (56KB, 445x629px) Image search: [Google]
Tomino happy.jpg
56KB, 445x629px
>>15244453
>tomino
>miserable
>Recently attended the wedding of Bellri's va
>>
>>15244453
>>15244859
Tomino hasn't been miserable since Turn A.
>>
Obari seems like a pretty happy guy.
>>
>>15244675
Anno just lacked self esteem growing up, it seems. Things didn't really go full SUFFERING mode for him until the Royal Space Force sequel project went under. Evangelion was a way for him to vent his frustrations, and once he got that out he was able to become content. The money probably helped.
>>
>>15244965
So happy that he got a second marriage, even.
>>
>>15244843

A fair enough comparison, especially considering that that is not why he's comparing them.
>>
Shigeru Mizu-

..oh.
>>
>>15245076
But Uru in Blue is still happening in a couple of years?
>>
>>15244453

I think his massive collection of Playboy magazines also helps.
>>
Btw, is Getter Hien/DASH/DARKNESS bad or something? They don't seem to have enough demand to warrant scanlations.
>>
>>15244453
Nagano
>>
>>15246699
>Nagano

Sure thing. The man who refuses to release a crappy movie on Bluray is "happy".
>>
>>15245638
Man, the guy was almost over a hundred. He had a good life.
>>
What was going through his mind?

>>15244675
Seems like a depressive hypocrite fuck.

>>15244843
Probably can't think of anyone else to compare to.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.