[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asagi Sakura Art Book - New Mobile Report Gundam W : Frozen Teardrop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 84_85.jpg (91KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
84_85.jpg
91KB, 1280x929px
A Frozen Teardrop artbook....huh.

239.3MB
>>
File: 72.jpg (364KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
364KB, 1280x1840px
What's the symbolism here? Snake vs Bat? Wasn't Scheherazade supposed to have a snake alt mode?
>>
File: 87.jpg (294KB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
294KB, 1280x1851px
Absolutely no mecha though, and that's a shame.
>>
File: tumblr_mj57nuu2OR1qja9hzo7_250.gif (458KB, 160x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj57nuu2OR1qja9hzo7_250.gif
458KB, 160x210px
>>15242713

>Duo with a Starscream Smug

i see what they did there anon
>>
>>15242718
Duo looks like Squall here.
>>
>>15244057
That's because Duo's number 2 is supposed to be an edgelord unlike his chill father.

I always imagined Duo and Hilde would have a long haired ganki girl daughter that looked like Garrod Ran
>>
>>15242723
She wasn't a mech designer and Katoki said no.
>>
>>15244257
Katoki probably read the beginning of the novel and said no because of how shit it was.
>>
>>15244251

if Sumizawa wasn't writing that would happen, but since its him...

>Being Duo, Asuka, Amuro, Haman, Ple Clones, Kamina is suffering
>>
>>15244264
Katoki was the one who wanted the Wing sequel in the first place. I have no doubt the quality is one of the reasons why he didn't want to use his mechs in it but being a novel was one of his problems too.
>>
>>15244251
>>15244257
>>15244264
>>15244267
>>15244278
Why would anyone pick Sumizawa to write a new Wing plot anyway. Wan't he fired from the actually show like halfway through or something.

The Blind Target manga was originally a radio drama that was made by fans that had nothing to do with the production of the show (As far as I have read) and they did a better job at make a story then Sumizawa.
>>
>>15244311

he was fired after the infamous

"HEERO IM HERE KILL ME"
>>
>>15244318
Hahahaha I forgot about that shit.
I actually love Relena but that was just outright fucking retarded.
>>
File: relena-facepalm1-1.png~c200.png (74KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
relena-facepalm1-1.png~c200.png
74KB, 200x200px
>>15244338
after that autistic shitfest he was fired and she started to get character development along with all females
>>
>>15242718
He couldn't even bother to make her look the least bit different from Quartre could he. Not even slightly longer hair or something. Not to mention that shitty Duo 2 could have, at the very fucking least, had Hilde's hair color or hair style. Something that would actually identify that he's actually her child and not an actual clone.
>>
>>15244338
>>15244360
>>15244360
I think he was trying to make it look like Relena ended up at the beach since that was the last place she saw Heero and her scream was supposed to be more like "Hey come and get me faggot" to bait him.

But, I don't know, that's the only logic I can come up with for this scene.
>>
>>15244318
That was episode 4. So soon?
>>
>>15244390
>I think he was trying to make it look like Relena ended up at the beach since that was the last place she saw Heero and her scream was supposed to be more like "Hey come and get me faggot" to bait him

Wasn't that obvious?
>>
>>15244561
Not the way it was executed, no. They could have made her decision look a bit more thought out and logical on her part, but instead, we just cut to her suddenly at the beach for no reason, yelling "Heero come and kill me." out of nowhere. Not to mention that she sounded all fangirl and longing instead of the "come and get me" that I presume was intended.
>>
>>15244599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW1c7aaNUk8

I'm looking at the scene and from the way I see it, it happens at the end of the day, she has exhausted very possibility and simply resorts to a last ditch effort even she knows won't bear any result.

>she sounded all fangirl and longing
That's just you being a retard and interpreting things the way it suits your headcanon.
>>
>>15244647
That's completely different then how she sounded in the English dub and that's the version everyone hates. But you already know that you stupid cunt.
>she has exhausted very possibility and simply resorts to a last ditch effort even she knows won't bear any result.
This is in no way obvious when it just cuts to her yelling on the beach like a retard. For all we know, she was just passing by again and decided to see if he was there. This is just "you" being a retard and interpreting things the way it suits "your" fucking headcanon.

And since we're talking about Sumizawa, what was the reason they fired him exactly? All I've heard was that the show wasn't getting the attention Sunrise wanted.
>>
>>15244763
>Sumizawa
Is starting to sound awfully like the George Lucas of Gundam.
>>
>>15244776
IIRC, he just wanted to make a side story. When everybody else heard about it, they immediately tried to make it a sequel because they really want to make a Gundam Wing sequel.
Katoki himself was trying to hold the gundam designs ransom for an actual animated production.
>>
>>15242713
DL link?
>>
>>15245468
I've been wanting an animated sequel for years holy shit. But I guess the fact that they decided to go with a novel means it's never gonna happen, huh?
>>
>>15246039
Novels don't decide what is canon/official and what isn't. If Sunrise decides to do an animated sequel to Wing that proves Frozen Teardrop noncanon, then tough shit, crazy clone adventures on Mars is now another noncanon sidestory. Just like if they ever make another UC story past Victory and it conflicts with Crossbone: Dust, then Dust is the story that gets shafted.
>>
>>15246039
Why the fuck did you want a sequel to wing? The movie/ova's were good enough. You're the reason why franchise garbage exist and characters are in a perpetual cycle of none development. Things need to fucking end or else they get ruined just like this.
>>
>>15246026
I suggest E-hentai; its surprisingly supportive of artbook torrents. Dead Space, Gears of War, the Xeno series, SIC redesigns, the list goes on.
>>
>>15246755

i thinks that shitanimeSukiers the lnk too

but the mexican mod will probably ban you for saying "Shit"
>>
>>15242723

I own the dead tree book and the novels, and I can tell you this much: there are pics with mecha, and the artbook has them all edited out. I blame Katoki.
>>
>>15247288

Uh... no. Katoki has NOTHING to do with it. If yuo paid attention to the book title, it's "Sakura Asagi's Collection". Ergo, it's ONLY this artists work from the novel. That's why there is no katoki art in it.
>>
>>15247986

And? Who the hell do you think the designer would have been?

I have the books in front of me right now, and the images in the artbook have been edited. You can even look at the plate in the back with the actual novel cover illustrations with text, compare them to the larger illustration plates, and every instance of a suit is edited out.

Who else would be howling for that sort of edit aside from the one who doesn't want suit art widely released? Hmmm I wonder who that could be.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.