[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD G Generation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 59

File: Baqto.webm (2MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Baqto.webm
2MB, 960x544px
>anon says he wants to make a new thread
>doesn't do it

Overworld translation is out:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByfNnBLIIZXvRUFUYnRTdW5qVkE

An anon wanted cheats for Overworld to be compiled, so here's that:
https://mega.nz/#!m18GmK4Y!NrsQKE7NL3iqGTN61iuYAT1batBSRxG4-XNpDk2Mx7s

Trying out the Vegan suits, I'm finding that they're not too bad. All five of them feel pretty distinct from each other, but the Baqto seems like the clear winner to me.
>>
File: Piracy.jpg (190KB, 948x842px) Image search: [Google]
Piracy.jpg
190KB, 948x842px
>>
Isn't there a way to get the site codes units from cheats or something? or can you develop units to get them?
>>
>>15240435
The only unit available through mobile link that isn't available through development at the start of the game is the Knight Gundam.

You can use a cheat to get the Knight Gundam, but it only works on an actual PSP.
>>
>>15240449
But you can get it later if you don't have a psp?
>>
>>15240462
Yes. You need to clear the first stage of Overworld mode, I believe, to get the Halphas Gundam. You can develop that up into the Master Phoenix, then combine that with a lead Gundam to get Musha. Then that develops into Musha II and then Knight.
>>
How goes the saves? Is the HRL the only remaining power bloc?
>>
File: pre patch team.jpg (428KB, 960x1088px) Image search: [Google]
pre patch team.jpg
428KB, 960x1088px
Shame this game doesn't have Gunbarrel Dagger. One of my favorite units in SRW W.
Would've wanted to see a Wild Dagger and a N Dagger N.

Also, not enough AGE pilots or suits. Forced to put Asemu in Skullheart as a result. Works fine enough, but his skill never activates because he never gets hurt.
>>
File: post patch team.jpg (181KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
post patch team.jpg
181KB, 960x544px
>>15240876
>>
File: NPJH50681_00018.png (326KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00018.png
326KB, 960x544px
>>15240806
I've actually kind of hit an impasse. A-1 through A-6 were relatively easy, but A-EX just kind of shits on me. I think my only real option is to actually level my units up, because only Soma is even able to hit the Gagas, and her rate is still only around 60% with the smoothbore gun.
>>
>>15240915
Just having the one ship makes it so much harder for me since those Gagas can overwhelm you easily.
>>
>>15240992
Do you guys save in the middle of the stage to go back to if something goes wrong? I've failed it a couple of times now and I'm annoyed at having to do it all over again every time, especially this last time which was due to a random critical strike by the mobile armor doing way more than I expected.
>>
>>15241012
I save at the start of a stage and at the beginning of a generation break or impact.
>>
>>15241062
I always just finish a stage and comeback and do any generation breaks or impacts
>>
>>15241076
I actually want the whole A section with the initial team, and any machines I got from impacts. Worked well until I got to Ambat and no way to get to Char in time.
>>
Anyone have a collection of /m/ anime music to use as custom BGMs?
>>
Any chance of the patch being uploaded to Nyaa for people with shitty internet/that want a lazy crc check?
>>
>>15241143
I know of a collection of Gundam songs, at least.
mega:#F!UF91VBSI!SA9xpOebDBN_SLxCw9C-ww

>>15241185
All I have is the mirror I put up on Mega.
https://mega.nz/#!yklnjKZR!4R7a7q84Rq1xLa1qqjvAurZOm0IZeOAueMow-iobnNo
>>
File: NPJH50681_00019.png (373KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00019.png
373KB, 960x544px
Just having my Tierens at level 10 is making an enormous difference. I also went and gave Sergei Mood Maker, just to boost everybody's accuracy.

I think I should be able to handle A-EX now. I think maybe I should bring a hybrid team - Sergei in a High Mobility Type B, Team 1 piloting space Tierens (with Taozi), and Team 2 using long-range cannon types.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00067.jpg (100KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00067.jpg
100KB, 960x544px
>>15241461
>Using formations
Make it happen Sergei, also did you consider putting EWACS on some units too? Helped my Feddies save
>>
>>15241501
That formation wasn't even intentional, I was just using the rear two rows to barrage the enemies that were there so my forwards could reap the EXP.

An EWAC might be good for Taozi, since my general strategy involves Taozi in front evading enemy attacks and the rest of the Tierens barraging them to death, returning to the ship when their EN gets low or there's a lull in the fighting.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00064.jpg (135KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00064.jpg
135KB, 960x544px
>>15241531
Two EWAC Radome 1's are reasonably cheap and any bit is going to help when your units have really low MOB

>Space Pirates getting space booty
>>
>>15241554
Maybe, but I managed to pull through alright this time. I'm not sure which helped more - the level grinding or bringing my cannon types along. Being able to pick off enemies (particularly the Gagas and mobile armors) from afar is such a boon.

Now, open question. Since I have group 2 now, what should I do with it? I had a few thoughts.

>More Tierens!
I don't really have enough custom pilot slots to populate them, so I'd have to figure something out on that end, and I imagine that this novelty would wear off sooner or later.

>Bring in the Union and/or AEU!
Flags and Enacts can't operate in space, though. I'd need to outfit them all with Minovsky Drives. Not the worst idea, I guess.

>Don't use it!
I might end up getting overwhelmed by sheer numbers later on though. Even some of the stages in B are pretty ridiculous in terms of the number of units you need to shoot down.
>>
>>15241695
Nvm Flags and Enacts CAN operate in space, but in a slightly reduced capacity (C rating). This could be negated with some Boost Thrusters.
>>
>>15241735
Get to it boy!
>>
I'm interested in this but kinda buttmad because devs confirmed patch updates will be the entire gig+ patch again. Kinda ridiculous in this day and age.
>>
>>15242137
I'm sorry but what? What is ridiculous is having slow internet.

Do you understand how Delta patches work? It has to be a difference from the exact version. There's no reason for us to make "Version 1.01 to Version 1.02" when we can just make a "Version 1.02". It just doesn't make sense. Not unless we find some sort of game breaking bug.

Also, it's only one patch. All the future ones will be minor bug fixes unless more gets translated. If more does, the patches will only expand in size. Best we can do is try to compress the patch, but it won't be by much most likely.
>>
>>15240386
Never tried any of those games, what would be the best game on emulator to start with?
>>
>>15242479
The one that was just translated.
>>
>>15240405
>>15240876
>>15240881
>>15241501
>>15241554

just a suggestion, you can replace the ppsspp font folder (\ppsspp\flash0\font) with this http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ohb4rfy2233w7b/font.zip for something that looks like psp's fonts, as seen in the other screens on this thread
>>
whats the best stage for grinding lvls? I just wanna unlock more cool MS

also
>tfw and overpowered Turn a
i'm making the dark history happen
>>
>>15242880
A4?
>>
>>15242880
You can't get dark history until you beat a few of the overworld stages, but I got a Turn A full power after playing a1 a few times.
>>
>>15243121
my turn a doges everything an can oneshot almost anything, it's other suits I have trouble lvling up
>>
>>15243160
Use Turn A to soften targets, and units that need leveling get the kills.
>>
Well, I tried out the first stage and got my shit pushed in. Am I missing something? Should I have chosen a different Master than CCA Amuro?

How do I git gud
>>
>>15243218
Elaborate, anon.
>>
>>15243235
Did the MS Gundam opening level, but got overwhelmed by the constant reinforcements. How the hell am I meant to do this with these crappy mechs?
>>
File: 1342629977737.png (94KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
1342629977737.png
94KB, 228x300px
>>15243218
Nah, Overworld was my first G Gen game and I played it years ago. Chose CCA amuro as my first master and did damn fine. Most of my characters were in MP Nu's with amuro in the Nu Gundam until I started feeling like I needed to grind.
>>
>>15243248
Dont' stray too far from your mothership.
Stay in your leader areas to abuse support attack/defend
Don't trigger break events until you've cleared out most of the enemies.

All pretty basic stuff for SD Gundam games.
>>
>>15243248
breaks and impacts are optional, if it's to much to handle do what you can and come back later when you have better units
>>
>>15243258
Adding to ths. This game is a lot like SRW, units that get back in the ship will be fully healed/refueled on the next turn.

Anyone in a single group can support attack/defend, and can do it multiple times. Use amuro to wear enemies down and finish them off with your other troops.

Also don't trigger breaks until you have most of the map cleared so you don't get swamped (unless there's a time limit).
>>
>>15243248
If you send a unit back into your mothership, they are fully healed (including EN) at the start of your next turn. Your mothership also recovers a decent % of health each turn, so don't be afraid to let it tank some hits early on.
>>
Why isn't X1 Full Cloth a purge unit?
>>
File: framedump0.webm (2MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
framedump0.webm
2MB, 960x544px
>>15243121
I'm not even sure that anon knew about the Dark History Turn A.

>>15243218
That's normal. My advice? Run the first stage over and over again until you can upgrade your Nu (Basic) into the regular Nu.
>>
>>15243252
>There's only one type of MP Nu
>No funnel variant MP Nu
Really my only complaint about the suit cause its a great unit otherwise
>>
>>15243449
Probably UMD space limitations.
>>
>>15243538
Honestly they should have made the game dlc compatible then released a huge update that added a ton of units into the game. Hell, that way they could have added in the rest of AGE, which ended 4 days before the game dropped.
>>
>>15243643
Was Bamco already being particularly jewy with DLC back in 2012? I know they really stepped it up a notch with EXVSFB's DLC.

I'd have gladly paid for (if I hadn't pirated the game) Overworld DLC. The game's biggest failings (mission count, removed alternate forms) come from the lack of disc space. Maybe someday we'll get a legit successor to Overworld, or people will find a way to mod the game and import some of the things removed from World.
>>
>>15242446
you'd be surprised how many people have bad/slow/poopoo net dawg
>>
>>15243729
>people will find a way to mod the game and import some of the things removed from World.
Good luck with that. The high quality patch is probably the limit of what anyone can do without the actual tools, source code, and original assets for those games.
>>
>>15243899
I know. I asked danikk about a weapon replacement on the Destiny. Game is surprisingly hard to bend.
>>
>>15243928
>Destiny
>Visible holding it's beam rifle in it's map icon
>In fight scenes its holding it's beam rifle
>Uses the rifle as part of another attack
>Its not a basic 2~5 beam rifle attack
Why?
>>
>>15244003
Exactly. It's because they imported the Destiny (Full Power) from World but used the map sprite for the standard Destiny.

I asked if it would be possible to just import the animations and data from World, to overwrite the second beam boomerang attack, and the simple answer is 'not really'. Hence, I'm hoping a way is found later on to make such a thing possible.
>>
>>15244213
I'm still scratching my head over a lot of weapon options left out, if it was up to me any unit with a Shot Lancer would have the 1~2 stab and 3~6 shot.
>>
File: 32991481_p0.jpg (294KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
32991481_p0.jpg
294KB, 800x600px
Are there generally agreed on best OPs to get? Like I-Field and Chobham Armor both seem like they'd be really good, if expensive to outfit my whole unit with.

Also, what is MP? I can't figure it out at all, or what the cyan->green segmented bar under it means.
>>
>>15244259
MP is like Mental Points or some shit, its related to the bar you're talking about. Basically Awakening type attacks and some special attacks use MP, like funnel attacks are 20 MP. Its kind of like morale, killing units gives everyone in on the kill a portion, when the bar is full you go into Crit/Tension where the next attack is a guaranteed Critical. If that attack kills you go into Super Crit/Hyper Tension and land super duper crits.
>>
>>15244268
Oh, okay. I knew about tension raising into critical/super critical mode for killing units (in melee seems to build it faster?), but didn't know what exactly was the mechanic behind it.
>>
If I buy multiple +movement OPs can I put them on the same unit and will they stack?
>>
>>15244292
Yes,but they have to be different ones.
>>
>>15244292
As long as they're not the same exact type I believe, like you can stack Booster +1, +2, and +3 but not three +3s. Same works for the Learning AI that boosts Unit Exp for those grinding units.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00040.jpg (158KB, 958x522px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00040.jpg
158KB, 958x522px
>>15244259
The Battery parts are generally good because EN is a precious commodity. The Energy Tank series is typically not as good because the base EN values are already so low, but they are very good for units with multi-lock attacks. Raise their EN, slap an Energy Tank and spam the shit out of those attacks.

+2 and higher Boosters are nice so you can zip all over the place. Make sure to equip your warships with one. Speaking of warships, you might want to get a Hangar until you get a warship that supports 2 teams.

As you near the end of the game, the higher level parts that boost your weapon power (such as Beam Generators and RAISER System) help you maximize your damage more than the basic stat booster parts. The Ultimate Berserker System might be good if you slap it on a unit that never gets hit.
>>
>>15244301
>>15244303
Thanks. I'd like to make my ship a bit faster. It seems I'm always just one or two squares away if I'm not super careful with movement.

>>15244325
Thanks a lot for this rundown, this game has so many options it invokes a bit of decision paralysis in me.
>>
>>15244325
Higher EN is generally better than EN% or EN reducing? What about specifically for Double X G-Falcon, I want to spam multi-lock TSC
>>
>>15244474
Not him, but for that one, I typically would work on maximizing its energy efficiency. Having Garrod with Junk Dealer maxed out, and Lalah's Mind, Hyper Energy Tank, and High Power Battery would reduce the EN cost of the Twin Satellite Cannon to a mere 20, and he'd get back 45-46 EN each turn toward a cap of 228 EN - assuming he's not a master unit.
>>
How do I make the most OP Gyan possible?
>>
>>15244474
I'd probably go with lowering the EN cost, but you can always slap a Battery together to give it some extra EN. This might be a good idea until you raise its level a bit because you're always starving for EN at low levels. With the -20% EN cost, you get TSC at 40 EN, and with -30% EN cost it goes down to 35 EN. At level 1, the DX G-Falcon has 180 max EN, so you can use it 4/5 times before resupplying.

EN regeneration might be okay if the unit is still not strong enough to take down at least one unit with every TSC. Once it gets strong enough to do so, the amount of EN you use every turn quickly outpaces the EN regeneration you get at the start of the turn so it might be better to just take it back to the warship.

Unfortunately, the only reliable way to raise the TSC's power is to use a RAISER System (+30% power for Special Melee, Shooting and Awakening), but the TSC is the only weapon it has affected by it. That said, Shiho (unlocked at 65% unit collection or somewhere among that, I believe) has an ability that boosts the power of Ranged weapons by a flat +1000, so she's might be a good pilot for it.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00021.png (281KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00021.png
281KB, 960x544px
>>15244549
I'm presuming you won't be using the Gyan Kai.

I think it would be a waste to not use the beam saber, so I'd recommend a Beam Generator Omega and High Performance TNT Gunpowder, at least. The third OP, that's your call.

As for the pilot's skills, I'd advise Spirit of Zeon, Cool-Headed, and Fighter/Ace.
>>
>>15244533
What would the difference be on a Master unit?
>>
>>15244585
Well, for the record, I'm using just the standard Double X - not the G Falcon version. You'd get better results with the G Falcon DX, for sure.

Anyways, the master regen bonus seems to be 20% as well. With Lalah's Mind and the master regen, the Double X would get back 90 EN per turn - enough to fire the TSC four times per turn.

But, having the Raiser System equipped would raise the power of the TSC from 9000 to 11700, IIRC. The choice is yours. I tended to make all of my suits energy independent so they wouldn't necessarily need to return back to the ship.
>>
How about something MP dependent, like Qubeleys, Unicorn Banshee, G Fighters what parts can help with those or is that more of a skills thing?
>>
>>15244649
All that really comes to mind as far as generic skills go is the skill Vigor, which just boosts the MP you gain from each battle.
>>
>>15244658
Shame, I want to like the Banshee but needing MP for its sole ranged attack is a letdown
>>
>>15244676
As long as you kill with each shot or at least don't get hit, you shouldn't have a problem in that regard. And Vigor will ensure you get into Destroy Mode faster. I actually always found Banshee very useful, especially since that weapon has 2-10 range when you're in super high tension.

Also keep in mind - Newtype/Cyber Newtype, and Intuition will boost its power, by 1000 (maximum) and 500 respectively.
>>
Anyone mind helping out? I'm some weird error, but I'm not sure what's causing them. The emulator freezes, the key board stops working, and the computer doesn't complete the shutdown sequence.

What are the recommended setting for the game if you're using 2x resolution?
>>
>>15244752
Sounds like a problem with your computer itself.
>>
>>15244853
I didn't get these issues before. I'm also getting blue screens randomly while playing videos.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00022.jpg (100KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00022.jpg
100KB, 960x544px
>When Allenby's cute butt is distracting
>>
>>15244676
SEED Mu or Lalah can remove MP cost with their signature pilot skill.
>>
>>15244577
Alright cool, I've already got 2 of those skills on my Garma, just need to get the levels for Fighter, and maybe get the kills needed for Ace while I try to get the OPs.
>>
Some questions:

1) Does Bartering exchange your MS into something of equal or lesser value?

2) How does the support/cover attack/defend work? I can't seem to trigger it reliably.

3) For big units like Dendrobium, is putting them on the Master slot the right way to use them?

4) How do you deploy a second ship?
>>
Wait, so let me get this straight: both Marina Ismail and Meer Campbell have the Songstress skill that increase the warship's group area, but don't actually have voice clips to go along with commanding a warship? The hell?
And the only Lacus I could buy is the one who has the lame Strike Shutsugeki as its BGM. Fuck that!
>>
>>15245313
1).Yes. There are some option parts that influence it. While they generally say if they do there are a couple that don't mention it, like the Zeon Cross

2). I know that being in the same area & range help, but others would know more then me.

3).If you want as many people sortie as possible yes.

4).Beat the first EX stage (unlocked after beating all of the missions in a world) to get a 2nd master and thus a 2nd ship.
>>
Did anybody else notice that Chara Soon and Mashymre Cello had their alternate appearances switched in the standing portraits?
>>
>>15245313
1: Generally. The option parts you equip have an effect on it too, even if they don't say so. Equip a Rifle Type Controller for long-ranged units, DG Cells for Devil Gundam-associated units, etc.

2: Your master unit, your team leaders, and your warship all have an area, the master/leader area. It's a purple/blue diamond shape that you see when you highlight that unit. Some skills affect units in this area, and the area allows for supports and cover fire. A master unit can have up to seven allies provide support if they're in their area and able to attack the enemy, while a member of a team is only able to have two allies in their team support them, and only if they're all in the leader's team area.

3: Unless you think they're worth taking up 2 or 4 slots in your group, yes.

4: Beat A-EX.

>>15245338
You're using an outdated texture replacement pack. Update.
>>
>>15244577
>I am best pilot for Gundam.

So that's what he meant. Amuro didn't exclude the possibility of Fraw being the best pilot for any other mobile suit, like the Gyan for example.
>>
>>15244959
>mfw no berserk/shining modes like in World
>>
Is there any wrong way to combine pilots and units, or should I take into consideration each stats?
>>
>>15245569
You can honestly do whatever you want. If you want to have Domon in Cherudim, that's fine - you'll just have to ignore his exclusive skills and invest a lot into his shooting stat, for instance.

The only 'wrong' thing I can think of would be putting a pilot with no Awakening stat into a unit with Awakening weaponry. Bits, funnels, reflector bits, the Moonlight Butterfly, DRAGOONs, some types of GN Fangs, all these weapons are best left in the hands of a pilot with some form of Awakening stat. If you really need to have Ramba Ral busting asses with funnels, there's a skill to give him an Awakening stat.
>>
Something I don't get about the MP/Tension meter is why some say Normal while others say Strong, whats the difference?
>>
>>15245569
Yeah, you put pilots that are good at shooting in MS with ranged, likewise for melee, and awakening.

Some pilots have special skills that work with certain types of units too.
>>
>>15245669
MP goes from 0 to 400 in this game, and each character has a meter that's essentially based on their personality. I'll get to that in a bit.

At different stages of the gauge, you get different effects. If your gauge hits 0 somehow, you're in Panic and you can't even attack. Right above that is the blue section of the gauge, this is Low or Weak. Green is Normal tension. Red is High or Strong. Hit 400 and you're in Critical tension, where you always deal crits. Get a kill in Critical tension, and you go into Super Critical tension, where you always deal super criticals, but being hit will return you to 200/400 MP.

You get MP by hitting the enemy, you lose MP by being hit or using certain weapons.

Different levels affect the amount of damage you take and deal. If the opponent is in normal tension, you'll deal 80% damage if you're in low tension, 120% if you're in high tension, and 150% or 200% in critical or super critical, respectively. I'll link a page with a nice table below.

And finally your pilot's personality determines their gauge. Kai is kinda cowardly, so it's harder for him to get into high tension and easy to slip into low. The Boosted Men are fucking crazy, so they can go into high or low pretty easily. Mineva is a pacifist, so she starts off in low tension. Some abilities and parts change the gauge too, like ZERO System, which makes the gauge half red and half blue - no green.

Refer to:
http://ggenworld.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Stats_and_Weapons_Explained#Tension
>>
>>15245711
I'm guessing Voice Type determines a Custom Character's personality
>>
>>15245711
Oh, and some characters just have an all-red bar, typically because they're berserk. They can only be in Panic, High, Critical, and Super Critical tension.
>>
>>15245723
Nah, they all seem to have the same MP gauge.
>>
>>15245467
A lot of good stuff from World was removed, but so was a lot of pointless stuff.
>option to use the Strike with no pack
>same for Impulse, only base Impulse also got its own transformation
>Exia had two attacks with exactly the same animation
>>
>>15240915
Funny, I didn't think A-EX was as hard as everyone makes it seem.

Maybe it helped I had a full team already with a lot of good gundams (Shining, Nu, two Crossbones, etc)

I'm wondering if this game gets harder tho. I'm really blazing through B and C stages.
>>
>waste 4 years translating menus and attack names
>storyline is a joke
>no way to caption audio obviously
>>
>>15245904
It gets harder if you're doing all the generation breaks and when you're on hell mode.
>>
File: team.png (240KB, 481x545px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
240KB, 481x545px
My team so far, it's nearing completion.

Group 1:
My custom - Crossbone Full Cloth.

CCA Amuro - Hi Nu Gundam
Sazabi - OYW Char
Unicorn - Banana
Wing Gundam Zero EW - Sex
Z Gundam - Autistic Boy
Zabanya - Lockon
Deathscythe Hell EW - Duo
Knight Gundam - custom with the right seiyuu

Group 2:
Custom based on my friend - a Sazabi on its way to be a Sinanju

Strike Noir - Mark
00 Raiser III - Not Heero
Kshatriya - Marida
God Gundam - Domon
Hyaku Shiki Kai - totally not Char
Z Gundam - Judau
Qubeley - purple waifu
Rising Gundam - Rain
>>
>>15245904
Yeah, I had no problem at all with it my first time playing the game. But it's not so easy when you're using that sort of Tieren team. That shit was really a disaster.

>>15245906
I was just a beta tester, but as I understand, most of the problem was just trying to figure out how to crack open the game properly. It was originally being translated via hex editor.
>>
>>15245906
Oh! What translation are you working on?
It's a shame you consider your own work a waste.
>>
>>15245917
I'm stuck just trying to finish the last Core World: Aphrodia, finished the last EX Stage and have Overworld stages unlocked but that last Core World... it just doesn't fucking end.
>>
>>15245917
>>15245924
I guess it helped having clear what I want on my team.

I wasn't hard, it was just time consuming.

I'm also doing all of the Breaks and Impacts.
I don't think I have to cripple myself to make things harder. Supposedly, I'm playing the way I was meant to.
>>
>>15245922
My instinct is to deride you for the whole friend custom pilot thing, but one of my own friends actually wanted to do something somewhat similar. We each made a custom pilot and then we swapped them, with the stipulation that we could only put them in certain approved suits.

He approved the Leos, Tallgeese, and Gundam Aquarius. I approved the GM and Ground GM.
>>
>>15245924
That is correct. The majority of the 1st year was spent trying to figure things out. Most games, like Danball and Gundam AGE or Madoka, CPKs could be extracted with their file structure intact. Making them easy work. G Generation however uses an external TOC because... reasons? So when you'd crack it open you'd get no file names or anything. Just "IDXXXXX" which made it rather difficult to determine what was what and what went where. Danikk and Pique were both instrumental to this translation as they were able to code new tools after we were able to determine what files contained what and how the pointers worked.
>>
>>15245936
I'm totally aware of the self-insert shit with custom characters but when a game gives me the option to make a custom that's supposed to be me it actually feels nicer. I have more fun this way, like I'm leading my characters.
>>
>>15245945
You do you, senpai. I mean, I'm not really in a position to deride others, since I'm doing a Cosmic Era-only playthrough. Ship 1 is the Dominion with only Earth Alliance units, ship 2 is the Minerva with only ZAFT units, and ship 3 will be the Archangel with ORB and neutral units (Junk Guild, Serpent Tail, DSSD).

It's actually quite nice. I've never used most of these suits, and many of the animations are surprisingly excellent. The Blu Duel is the one that surprised me most, since its sole feat was being one of the first Gundams to die to grunts.
>>
the geymalk's funnels have really good range

but it's uncute
>>
On the subject of custom characters, wouldn't it be possible to use your own portraits using PPSSPP's texture replacement feature in the same way as the HD texture pack?
>>
File: 1443423820998.png (279KB, 1243x493px) Image search: [Google]
1443423820998.png
279KB, 1243x493px
Code Phoenix better have a cutin for the Master Phoenix I swear, bamco.
>>
File: GOONNIGHjibunwoo.jpg (39KB, 293x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GOONNIGHjibunwoo.jpg
39KB, 293x1000px
>create custom
>give him all the funky engrish VA
>set BGM to Gunpla Builders Beginning G

aww yea boyy we super robot wars now
>>
>>15246345
>engrish va
I need this, which one?
>>
>>15246424
Shinichiro M.

Guy also does Lockon and Mr. S-R-X

>Good Luck
>>
>>15245906
Yeah, the storyline is weird. There's no direct interactions between the factions from different series that bump into each other really, which is weird for a game that's all about mashing all the series together.

That said, if I had a time machine and could send all the code for our tools and the programming info necessary to understand how they work back to when we started it, we probably would've gotten it done faster. It took us forever to figure out how to get around the line space limitation.
>>
>>15246793
Shit we coulda easily cut a year out of dev time if we had all the tools from the start.
>>
>>15246345
That's how I had that guy setup for a while, even was a Gundam Fighter unit
>>
>The Titans don't have a ship that's Space/Air enabled
This is kinda surprising. Especially considering this also has AoZ's bullshit in it.
>>
>>15247007
See that a lot with the antagonist factions, Zeon has 3 ships all Zanzibars space/Earth capable, Titans have none, Neo Zeon/Axis has 1, Neo Zeon 2 has none, Sleeves have none. Both of the Crossbone Vanguard's sole ships are Space/Earth capable.
>>
>>15247032
Axis Zeon has 4 space/air ships
>>
>>15247032
I guess I'll just have to remember to switch them then.
On a quasi-related note, are any of the Titans pilots good? Currently I have Jerid, Yazan, and Four.
>>
Does the patch work on a modded PSP or is it just for emulation like SRW GC?
>>
>>15247064
It'll work on a modded one just fine.
>>
>>15247064
it works just fine, but stuff like weapons' names is so damn small and hard to read I've been put off and been playing it on ppsspp instead
>>
>>15247061
Well its all in English presumably, so you should be able to decide if they're good or not.
>>
>Looking through custom characters
>Qt3.14 brown girl in Harry's clothes
>Shota with fluffy hair in Dianna's clothes

Holy shit, as the only Turn A fag in existence, this is awesome.
>>
Female 20, Female 14, Male 15, Male 18

Those are the best custom pilot choices
>>
>>15246793
>Yeah, the storyline is weird. There's no direct interactions between the factions from different series that bump into each other really, which is weird for a game that's all about mashing all the series together.
Which is why I still consider World to be better. You get stuff like Graham & Sven having a different voiced line for each of the Wing gundams.
>>
File: overworld custom face pics.png (2MB, 1920x2024px) Image search: [Google]
overworld custom face pics.png
2MB, 1920x2024px
>>15247216
Question: do the Textures pack let you see their faces? Because I'm playing on an older ppsspp build so it doesn't even have the texture option, so I can't try it out.
>>
>>15247271
I downloaded this pic from /m/ as well, so I don't actually see it ingame.
>>
>>15246793
Yeah, it's pretty weird. They acknowledge a few things, but then they kind of ignore everything else. The closest thing to direct interaction between shows was when Tifa outs Master Asia.
>>
>>15247271
>Thought the Cowboy referenced something from G
>Later realize its the clothes Yazan wears in ZZ
Sleeves-chan is still the qtest
>>
>>15247271
>So many 00 characters

Good god, this dick sucking is real.

Anyways, is this the image I have to use to replace the textures in the game?
>>
>textures pack

Wait what. Wasn't it just a translation? Is it in the current patch?
>>
>>15247271
No.
The pack is just importing higher quality assets from World, not creating new ones. Standing pictures, some weapon effects, and some fonts will be the most notable changes you'll see if you use the replacements.

>>15247292
My favorite was when Neo Zeon colony dropped Orb.

>>15247341
The guy with the jacket and tie is the only one I can't ID.

>>15247355
>>15247363
First link in OP.
>>
File: Kai Zeta.gif (20KB, 309x372px) Image search: [Google]
Kai Zeta.gif
20KB, 309x372px
>>15247460
Kai in Zeta, during his South American drug lord phase.
>>
>>15247468
That's a weird choice, but thanks anon.
>>
>>15247488
Only ones I can't figure are the brown, white haired guy. Looks like maybe Wufei's clothes? Also the pink haired loli in what looks like a Neo Zeon uniform?
>>
How the fuck do you beat the first part of the Hathaway Flash stage
>>
>>15247230
nah man

>put the blond guy with the tie with Unshou voice and give him Hathaway's theme and you get a professional in a Crossbone Full Cloth

>mix the Schwarz guy with the Shinichiro voice and give him an upbeat song, and maybe something Super Robot-esque, like the Zanspine

>pink-haired short lady with the panicky voice, Kana H., works really well together to make a scaredy-cat qt super pirotto

>cowboy guy + Tsuda voice + exia repair = Gun X Sword

only downside is, there aren't any options for the "quiet" character (besides maybe one for female), so I couldn't make a proper "Teacher" character using the Male 20-type perhaps

>>15246873
thing is that the stat distribution for custom characters makes it take extra effort for them to specialize in melee, so I just ended up picking domon as my second or third master instead
>>
File: NPJH50681_00008.jpg (58KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00008.jpg
58KB, 960x544px
>>15247553
Female 20 with Haruka T. voice, its the patrician choice.
>>
>>15247607
Exact same choice, excellent taste
>>
File: NPJH50681_00074.jpg (122KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00074.jpg
122KB, 960x544px
>>15247625
You are also a man of taste, how does your's look?
>>
>>15247633
What's she piloting?
>>
>>15247639
Kshatriya or Unicorn Banshee, like Purustitute without the prostitution and a Beam Smart Gun that easily does 8,000
>>
>>15247633
Close, but I used training so her machines leveled up faster. Went from a dodai to Kshatriya because I could.
>>
>>15247666
Shit, I mean Elite instead of intuition.
>>
Just finished B-Ex. Should I put Rain in the God Gundam or is Rising fine for now?
>>
>>15248032
Rising fits her better, but I'm not sure what theme you're going for, aside from all-female. Why is Allenby in Tallgeese III, for instance?
>>
>>15248045
It's an all female run, yes, with captured and randomly purchased units, and well I plan to get the Epyon with Allenby since I don't have the Nobel yet, and she fares well in it.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00001.jpg (252KB, 1440x816px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00001.jpg
252KB, 1440x816px
Almost done with all the overbreaks on A, but I need to take a break after this last one it took so long. At least I captured the Crossbone X1 which seems cool.
>>
>>15248774
Good luck on A6. Both the breaks are timed to 3?ish turns.
>>
Anybody got less extreme versions of the unit XP and ace point cheats? Being able to max out units with one kill is interesting, but spending five minutes on point distribution isn't fun, and characters getting 99999 ace points takes forever.
>>
>>15249012
The compiled cheat list in the OP has the more modest x2 and x4 multipliers.
>>
>>15248774
>At least I captured the Crossbone X1 which seems cool.

It's actually really underwhelming, you'll notice that soon enough, but Kai, Skull Heart, Patchwork, and Full Cloth are pretty solid.
>>
Looking at the textures.ini file from the texture patch, I assume all I have to do to replace textures to is find the hash for the thing I want to change and replace it with a png image. Seems simple enough but I don't know how to actually find the hash. Anyone have any experience with this type of shenanigans?
>>
>>15249018
That's WAY too low, especially given how stingy the stock XP amounts are.
>>
Why did they stop making SD Gashapon Wars?
>>
>>15249022
seems simple enough to go down the upgrade tree for those.
>>
File: thenileisaship.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thenileisaship.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
so is the nile the sexiest ship or what?

i know I have to get a ra cailum sooner or later, but I really don't want to part with this baby
>>
>>15249012
Hold square and R to spend 25 points at a time, or hold only one of them to spend 5 at a time.

>>15249065
I put x4, x16, x64, and x16384 in there, anon, because I think that it takes too long to grind, but I don't necessarily want to get rid of it entirely when I play. x16 should be quite enough, or if you do a search, you can find a Gamefaqs post with x8.

I don't have any lesser ACE point cheats though. Sorry anon.
>>
>>15249403
>I don't have any lesser ACE point cheats though. Sorry anon.
Actually, pressing a button at some point during the number scrolling causes it to instantly finish, but I'm not sure which one it is.
>>
Finally beat A-EX with the Barzam team and unlocked the second group. Not sure what I'm going to do with a second group, or who I'm going to get to pilot another nine suits.
>>
>>15249045
More or less correct. I'd suggest making a post in the GBA Temp thread and asking Danikk for more details.
>>
>>15249012
>>15249527
Oh shit! I misunderstood.

Yeah, you can just hit circle to stop the ace point tallying.
>>
File: 1457150381848.jpg (61KB, 475x438px) Image search: [Google]
1457150381848.jpg
61KB, 475x438px
>Tfw still playing Genesis
I got burned out after 5 or so full series missions.

I'm sure I'll go back (primarily for CCA and unicorn content), but I'm almost tempted to download all of this just to fuck around with some AU teams.

Does Overworld have the amount of story text that Genesis has?
I'm not hearing good things about the story in general so I assume it isn't really worth it anyway.

I probably shouldn't start a file and instead save it for a rainy day.
>>
>>15249920
Overworld has a story? I haven't noticed any so far.
>>
>>15249920
There is little story in Overworld. I can sum it up in one sentence.

>The Generation system is going haywire, so fix it.

You might as well just try it.
>>
>>15249920
>I'm not hearing good things about the story in general so I assume it isn't really worth it anyway.
There's original stuff that takes place in EX and the phoenix missions, then theres basically series missions that turn into crossover missions when you break them
I don't know why you heard bad things, I find them amusing, especially when they treat certain organizations like celestial being like something everyone and their mother knows about
>>
>World sold ~340k
>Overworld sold ~310k
>Genesis sold ~230k
We're never getting the rest of AGE or the other AUs, are we?
>>
Is it possible to use custom BGMs on android PPSSPP?
>>
>>15250292
I dunno, it might be either A) nobody likes UC, B) everybody's tired of the gameplay, or C) even otaku are burnt out on the grindy nature of these games.

That said, I haven't seen any real footage of Genesis, due to the bullshit anti-streaming measures Bandai put in it.

>>15249847
>Yeah, you can just hit circle to stop the ace point tallying.
I feel like I should add this and the "hold square to distribute 5 points at a time" thing to the help text... I just have to find the help text that displays at those points.
>>
>>15250684
I'd say that a lot of people like UC, but Genesis's cutting out of almost every other series, lack of cut-ins and lack of options for the created characters is shit. Not to mention certain units that should have been in the base game are dlc. Its just really lazy desu.
>>
So what would be the best 2 character skills to accompany Kira's Super Coordinator skill? It raises character stat changes caused by abilities by 1.5x, so even stuff like the level 1 ability boosts get increased.
>>
>>15249214
Pump it full of OPs so it can last till the end game stages.
>>
>>15250684
>That said, I haven't seen any real footage of Genesis, due to the bullshit anti-streaming measures Bandai put in it.
Okay, having seen some footage, I think Genesis's problem is that it's more of the same, just fancier looking, and people didn't think the game's improvements were worth the money.

BTW, I added the "Hold Square to distribute points" thing, but does anyone have a screencap of the ACE Point reward screen with help text on? (I've got a save near the end of a stage I could playthrough, but I'm not sure I've got the time right now.)

And before you ask, we can't add new help text, because we don't know how those pointers work.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00006.jpg (164KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00006.jpg
164KB, 960x544px
>>15251210
this one? square just resets the points instead
>>
File: NPJH50681_00022.png (270KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00022.png
270KB, 960x544px
>>15251210
>>15251566
No, there's no help text there.
>>
So can I have my custom duder pilot a Loto exclusively?
>>
>>15250341
Yes, I'm using it right now, it's nice
>>
>>15251633
Sure. Just need to get one. The development path isn't too bad.
Type 61 Tank -> Guntank -> Guntank II -> Guntank R44 -> Loto
>>
>>15251657

You can get it even faster by combining the Hildolfr and a Federation Hovertruck.
>>
>>15251679
True - I always forget about combining suits, sadly. Might have saved me a lot of time.
>>
>>15251657
Wait, the Loto goes after the 44?
>>
>>15251692
Yes. The Loto can be developed from the Guntank R44 or the ECOAS Jegan Type-D, or by combining the Hover Truck and Ground Assault Type Guntank or Hildolfr.
>>
>>15251600
I would've posted about that, but I went to go play golf after seeing it for myself.

Oh, here's a less crazy ACE Point code:
_C0 All Pilot ACE Point 65000
_L 0x811FF348 0x01A4000E
_L 0x1000FDE8 0x00000000

What does this one do?
_C0 No cap Skill
_L 0x2004AC30 0x00000000
>>
File: 30058335.jpg (469KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
30058335.jpg
469KB, 900x700px
>40 percent unit completion with only the first set of stages done
so is unit completion just all the units you've saw in game or made because i really want puru twelve
>>
>>15253000
Well units and pilots are different as far as completion goes I'm pretty sure, but you can get her yes
>>
>>15253000
Seen, you only have to see a unit for it to count. But there are plenty you won't see unless you make them.
>>
>>15253000
As the other anon said, it's only seen. You can get up to 97% just by grinding A-1 nonstop. But you still need to do certain generation breaks to register things like Automatons and the Devil Gundam's second form
>>
>>15251700
I thought the RR44 was made after it, we never hear of it till F91.

>>15251210
Aside from the lack of cut-ins, I really hate the Masoukishin style of using 3D models and having the target be a sprite. It just looks bad.
>>
>>15249403
>Hold square and R to spend 25 points at a time, or hold only one of them to spend 5 at a time.
Holding square and R only spends 5 points at a time. Holding square does nothing. I just tested this on A3, and while going five points at a time cuts down point distribution time down from 6+ minutes (if you just hold down R on the D-pad) to about 3 minutes, dumping 25 points at a time would've been SUPER useful for pumping EN.

That said, do you have some sort of cheat code or something that changes the button behavior? Because stock PPSSPP doesn't let you do that.
>>
>>15253288
>Aside from the lack of cut-ins, I really hate the Masoukishin style of using 3D models and having the target be a sprite. It just looks bad.
You know, I didn't notice this when I first watched Genesis footage, but watching the Youtube video with the Barbatos Lupus attacks makes it REALLY obvious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPM3p6Q0IZY
>>
File: need for speed.png (832KB, 962x596px) Image search: [Google]
need for speed.png
832KB, 962x596px
>>15253374
Stock PPSSPP has a function for speeding up games, check your control setup to see which key that's mapped to and use it.
>>
>>15253385
Why is barbatos in genesis? Isn't it UC only or are there other non-UC series featured too?
>>
>>15253407
I think it's because it's the new lead Gundam. Most of the other DLC for Genesis was UC stuff.
>>
File: framedump0.webm (168KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
framedump0.webm
168KB, 960x544px
>>15253288
I have two possible explanations.
1: They decided that it would be a bit more sensible to have the Guntank II upgrade straight into the Guntank R44.
2: The Guntank R44 was in before the Loto, so they just tried to stick the Loto in somewhere without messing things up too much.

>>15253374
Something is F'd on your setup somewhere, because you can do 25 points at a time in World or Overworld, on PSP or via PPSSPP. Maybe your keys are set up to where your keyboard won't let you hold left/right, Square, and R at the same time?
>>
>>15253513
>Something is F'd on your setup somewhere, because you can do 25 points at a time in World or Overworld, on PSP or via PPSSPP. Maybe your keys are set up to where your keyboard won't let you hold left/right, Square, and R at the same time?
Wait... is the 25 one a three button thing, while the 5 is a two button one? Or am I supposed to use the right stick and square to do 25?
>>
>>15253589
5 at a time: hold Square or R while hitting left or right.
25 at a time: hold Square and R while hitting left or right.

Try mapping Square and R to the same button, then try holding that and see what happens.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00002.png (479KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00002.png
479KB, 960x544px
>tfw this is the highest I could get my damage output
I'm sure people have gotten higher, but how?
>>
>>15253385
are we sure those are 3d models?

to me those look like FMV's
>>
>>15253636
Dumping lots of points into Mobility (which controls WAY too many things) and Attack?

I just get units to ~20000 HP, and 75 ATK/DEF/MOB, then dump everything else into EN.

>>15253639
Barbatos is obviously a 3D model, but I dunno if they did the Overworld thing of taking pictures of a 3D model and turning it into sprites. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, since it would lower CPU usage and probably wouldn't require too much disk/cartridge space to implement.
>>
>>15253639
Most of them are clearly 3D models attacking sprites. At best they could be FMV's playing over 3D landscape attacking sprites.
>>
>>15253680
well all units are 3d models, i know that, i meant a 3d model as in real time, real polygons.

to me it looks like a rendered FMV. kinda like >>15253687 said.
>>
>>15253680
Why even bother with DEF? With enough MOB you'll never be getting hit because your evasion is through the roof, or you killed them with a critical.
>>
>>15253755
It's just a way to make dumping points less of a pain in the ass than it already is. Even if it doesn't get used, bumping it up still took up points that won't have to be dumped into EN or HP.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00001.png (597KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00001.png
597KB, 960x545px
>Decide to get the game because of Hyzenthlay II-Rah hype
>totally forget this beauty is in

I'm even more in love with deep striker now. It's only a shame they didn't add Hummingbird as well.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00004.jpg (110KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00004.jpg
110KB, 960x544px
Why are these huge ass missiles so inaccurate?
>>
So overwolrd and genesis the only one g gundam on english?
>>
>>15254272
That is correct.
>>
So what's the best way for grinding Ace points and Capital?

I'm still trying to get a decent second ship and my 2nd group has no OPs yet.
>>
>>15255511
>So what's the best way for grinding Ace points and Capital?
Use the 65000 ACE Point code and the score times whatever code in the OP, and just do A4 over and over.

Actually, you'll probably max out capital right there, then you can buy lots of pilots and rotate them in to max out their skills.
>>
What's the use of junk parts?
>>
>only just noticed you need to actually use a command to capture MS' rather than just gibbing them.

welp.
>>
>>15255723
Just use the infinite master skill and everyone can use master skill cheats. Get Garrod or some other pilot that has Free Capture on their skill list and just use that skill every time you need to capture units.
>>
Credits cheat doesn't seem to work in the translated version.

Gonna have to stick with custom character scrubs instead of a full Char-clones roster now. Welp
>>
>>15256236
>Credits cheat doesn't seem to work in the translated version.
Which one? Because the score times 1634 (IIRC) cheat definitely works. Maxed out my money on one stage.
>>
overworld english patch is OUT

prepatched ISO dl links here :

h**ps://nicoblog.org/psp/sd-gundam-g-generation-overworld-english-patched/
>>
>>15255651
Challenge Mode.
Ostensibly also depressing the suit's Exchange value without dealing with the stat penalties of the Virus parts series or locking specific trees like the Alloy parts.

I'm kinda sad that Exchange rigging was taken out of G-Genesis, actually. Would've been cute (if somewhat broken) to easily jump around development trees by strapping a "Sleevium Alloy" to an unwanted MP Nu Gundam or something.
>>
So do any skills affect MAP weapons?
>>
>>15256922
IIRC, there's at least one that lets you use MAP weapons right away or after moving.
>>
>>15255758
now that sounds like its making it too easy
its not that hard to capture units
>>
>>15257216
>its not that hard to capture units
Unless you manage to kite enemy units to your mothership, it's just easier to kill their mothership and use capture all to get them.
>>
>>15257256
>not using bringing your battleship along
>not positioning allied units and their battleships in such a way that you can capture them in literally the same turn you activate over impact
giving everyone their master skills just makes shit too easy, if you really want to capture things without cheating(which by the way shouldn't be given as fucking advice unless specifically asked for man) then literally equip a master that HAS free capture instead of making the whole point of master units mute
>>
File: 1487761769785.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1487761769785.gif
2MB, 695x392px
Why didn't the feddies just make a unit with both chobham armor AND an i-field? That's almost complete damage immunity.
>>
>>15257277
>giving everyone their master skills just makes shit too easy, if you really want to capture things without cheating(which by the way shouldn't be given as fucking advice unless specifically asked for man) then literally equip a master that HAS free capture instead of making the whole point of master units mute
Here's the thing... the stock balance/game design for Overworld is garbage, to a point where I would argue that it's anti-fun, like Long War 1 and 2 can be for the XCOM games. You've got absurdly high XP requirements for leveling units and characters. Warships are essentially garbage without cheats and health regen option parts because their stats scale based on the crew, so moving the ship risks putting them in contact with enemies that can drain their health super fast, but if you don't move them, you can't capture units (unless you have Free Capture) and attack enemies in the hope of getting XP to level up the crew. Warships are also completely useless if you do ANYTHING but turn them or launch units off of them - you get ONE action out of them, then they're out for the rest of the turn.

Tactically, mobile suits are pretty boring, since all they can do is move, end their turn, or attack... unless they're master units, which gain all sorts of useful abilities. But you can only use them once before you have to go return to the mothership, which makes them less than useful if you aren't constantly pushing the warship forward into danger or don't have the ability to send units back the mothership. You also have to have a dedicated master unit for that and another one for free capture, because you have no control over who gets what master skills, which is super odd given the amount of ability/part customization.

What the cheats do is make a lot of the bad design/balance decisions irrelevant, which makes the game WAY more fun and way more into line w/ the arcadey experience they are, than a super serious SRPG that they try to be.
>>
>>15257390
By the time I-Fields became feasible on mobile suits, beams were much more widespread than bullets. Before that only MAs could mount I-Fields and bullets weren't an issue.
>>
>>15257453
Mate, literally all I'm reading is that you're complaining about the challenge, I ALWAYS move my ships up with me and its not that hard to make sure they live, especially when you realize that your enemies only move and fire in a certain range, its literally a task of moving the ship and positioning your squads in such a way that they can literally support attack anyone who advances towards the ship.

I'm not telling you to put your fucking ship right infront of Ali Al-Saachez so he can have dinner, I'm telling you to move your ship up so BOTH your units AND your ship can support each other/return to the ship, its literally not that hard to do so without endangering your ship, you have all the data infront of you, it's one thing if you want to have fun, but its another if you literally have no good advice beyond
>dude just enable the cheat
>>
>>15257491
And also, I don't give a single fuck about why you cheat, thats not my point and if anything reinforces it because everyone enjoys the game differently.
You need to realize that theres some people in this thread who's just playing the game as is, give the guy some actual advice for fucksake, even if he actually is cheating he clearly didn't even know about capturing
>>
>>15257453
>You've got absurdly high XP requirements for leveling units and characters.
i have a squad of burning, the redhead from igloo, dorothy and iron mask's son but not his wife's son specifically for grinding because instructor and elite stack
>>
Anybody have ideas on what might cause PPSSPP to hang? Every once in a while, it just freezes and locks out my keyboard. Not sure what's causing it and I only get that problem with PPSSPP.
>>
>>15257453
>Warships are essentially garbage
what

The purpose of warships isn't combat, it's supporting the rest of the group. They restore all HP and EN of units docked in them in a single turn, have high HP values so they CAN tank some hits (very useful early on in the game) and there are some useful crew abilities that affect your entire group. There's no need to leave them behind considering they aren't anywhere near as fragile as you make them out to be (aside from Hell mode, which is a different beast entirely) and so you can capture units if you don't have a Master unit with Free Capture. If you let a ton of enemies pile on it, of course it'll get shot down, but that goes the same for any unit for at least half the game. Your units will not be reliably dodging attacks early game.

The one thing I agree with is that leveling up the crew to unlock the higher level abilities requires you to go out of your way to make sure the warship participates in combat. Even then, the developers are clearly aware of the downfalls of warships because they have been getting more useful with each game since Spirits (the first G Generation game with the modern mechanics they still use to this day). Parts like the Observation Pod and the now equipable Boosters, the EXP Bonus for their support attacks, Overworld's removal of capture limits and the addition of a 10 AP bonus at the end of each battle made warships more useful than ever. Genesis buffs them further and even allows them to level up.

You're also right that the game isn't particularly deep in terms of tactics, but positioning and support attacking is very important early game. Over Impacts also give you units that can last you the entire game or evolve into others that will (the Strike Gundam right at A1, for example).

Overworld has its share of flaws, but it's very flexible in that you can play with what you're given and get a modicum of challenge or grind and build your invincible dream team.
>>
>>15256951
Which game?
>>
Man, replaying Overworld made me realise how boring Genesis is.

I cant stand those fucking long intro where you have to control a couple of shitty MS before the "real" battle start that is in many missions.
>>
This has probably been discussed before, but how would you guys set a nuzlocke-like challenge up for Overworld? I'm currently playing something like this

>regardless of any masters unlocked, never exceed a limit of 2 ships available for deployment, one of them being the original ship which should never be changed/upgraded (the slot part for a second team is allowed);
>always pick secondary character masters (Harry Ord, Graham, etc), never deploy them outside their Master role (or never use them at all)
>never scout for characters, except for OGs, custom pilots or those free ones earned by unlock progression (pissed Marida, etc.); >alternate rule: you may only scout dead characters
>NEVER buy any machine; new MSs will come mainly from capturing, bartering or developing current ones
>alternate rules: never have more than a Gundam or prototype on each ship; allow only MP units for team composition; never deploy MAs

What do you guys think? Any other ideas/suggestions? Some restrictions might make late game hellish, but that's the fun. Also, there could be a perma-death rule, but since MS are already gone forever when destroyed and the scouting restrictions I think this might be a bit extreme
>>
>>15257861
>the game isn't particularly deep in terms of tactics

Are there any /m/ turn-based tactics games that ARE? Serious question. I want a game that requires actual brain usage, not this "arcade-y experience" that apparently isn't actually fun without cheats.
>>
File: 4.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>15258077
Carnage Heart isn't turn-based, but there's a LOT of tactical planning before the battle.
>>
>>15258077
Maybe the Front Mission series, but I haven't played any of them myself. Faselei on the Neo Geo Pocket for something less known.

Feels like there's more but I can't actually think of any others.
>>
>>15257925
Overworld.

>>15257788
There's a ton of settings that could be responsible for that. See if you have any of the experimental ones on and if you do, turn them off and see what happens.

Worst case scenario is that it's your hardware, but at most you might need to turn down some graphic settings.

>>15257861
>The purpose of warships isn't combat, it's supporting the rest of the group. They restore all HP and EN of units docked in them in a single turn, have high HP values so they CAN tank some hits (very useful early on in the game) and there are some useful crew abilities that affect your entire group.
Oh yeah, in that support role, they excel. It's just that, IMO, the progression curve for ships is utterly fucked in post-Spirits/pre-Genesis games, and their flaws are compounded by a lot of the problems with the gameplay mechanics.

I could probably do a whole thing on ways I would improve the gameplay of the G Gen games without massive radical alterations.

>>15258077
Front Mission 3. It's super long, but it's got tactics.

The upcoming Battletech game from Harebrained Schemes is going to be full of tactics.
>>
File: 26179141_p0.jpg (51KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
26179141_p0.jpg
51KB, 320x320px
>>15258056
>pissed Marida
is puru twelve just brainwashed by lunar jews marida and not a puru
>>
How is it on PPSSPP?
>>
>>15258077
Well there's that game being made by the FTL and that seems to have all the FTL things like permadeath, resource management and making sure cities aren't being destroyed.
>>
>>15258138
PHG I know you share a telepathic link with Johnny Spaceboots.

Tell him to write a Gundam ZZ / Ocean's Twelve crossover heist fanfic starring all the Purus.
>>
>>15258194
Pretty good. You can crank up the graphics settings and use the texture replacement feature to make it look really good.
>>
>>15258290
That is simply not true at all
>>
>>15258124
So stuff like Junk Dealer and range-boosting skills don't work with MAP weapons?

>>15258089
>>15258122
>>15258206
Sounds good. Also, wasn't G Gen F supposed to be the high point of this series, gameplay wise?
>>
File: 1485045593500.jpg (99KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1485045593500.jpg
99KB, 800x733px
>get group 2 finally
>one team all sleeves members
>one team all igloo crew

WE ZIEGIN NOW
>>
File: Zeon water MS.jpg (44KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
Zeon water MS.jpg
44KB, 600x344px
>>15259030
F is primitive in many ways compared to the recent games. However it had a lot of mechanics that forced you to plan ahead. Such as suits not being able to do anything on the round they launch, having to stay within range of you ships or all your stats fall to nothing, and most suits having only about 2/3 of the modern energy tanks.

All that made you have to think about how you wanted to cycle yours suits and keep your ships safe since you had to keep them on the front lines.

But it also had a lot of fun stuff that is missing from the newer games. Such as being able to flood space stages with suit if you had the money. There were also more differences between ships so you had to make decisions about them more then just buying the most expensive one like nowadays. Such as is movement or hanger space more important to you. Or would you rather have 4 squads of 5 suits each 3 squads of 8 suits each. Or the things you can deploy in place of ships.
>>
>>15259526
I am super tempted to make an aquaman pilot, Spirit of Zeon, Underwater Adept, and Operative. Stick them in a Zee Zulu and watch them be a god in Sea of Lorelei, and a guppy in any other stage.
>>
File: 2174[1].jpg (297KB, 2278x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2174[1].jpg
297KB, 2278x1100px
>>15259936
Or put them in a Shamblo and watch them shred ass.
>>
>>15259936
I thought SoZ only worked in Actual Zeon Shit like from the OYW/0083
>>
File: Master phoenix.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Master phoenix.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
MASTER PHOENIX SOON, BROTHERS.
>>
>>15261059
Man. I will never understand why neither this nor regular Phoenix aren't in Ex Vs. such a sick looking unit.

Will also never understand why we don't have a Phoenix Gundam kit.
>>
>>15261173
Maybe it and Tryon 03 will make it into the new VS game.
>>
File: tumblr_of4l7qNdML1vhnsyko4_1280.png (180KB, 546x535px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of4l7qNdML1vhnsyko4_1280.png
180KB, 546x535px
>crossbone x-2
>has beam cloak
>crossbone x-2 kai
>only differs in 3edgy verniers and lacks the beam cloak, so just flat out worse
>same price
>>
I FINALLY figured out the dump 25 points into abilities thing. Since I'm playing on a gamepad, PPSSPP is doing this weird thing where R will alternate between R1 on the menus and R2 when the ability point distribution screen shows up.

Good thing I discovered this before doing some grinding on A4, because that would've been a massive pain, maybe enough to make my love/hate relationship with that map swing totally to hate.

>>15261059
>>15261173
Sunrise and Bandai are REALLY consistent about ignoring the shit out of G Gen Original stuff outside of those games. I dunno why though - there are a bunch of great G Gen Original designs like the Gundam Mk IV and the Gundam NT-X in there, along with the Phoenix Gundams.

Honestly, I think you could do a series with the G Gen Original cast too, but it'd probably have to be something like Drifters, since there's a few designs that obviously fit UC or AC.
>>
So sd gundam g generation genesis is just uc? Do you think it's because they wanted a huge uc roster so the sequels can add ac units? Or do you think they will toss all these cool units out
>>
>>15259526
>being able to flood space stages with suits if you had the money
Wait, what? How? Did G Gen F let you build things mid-stage?

>the things you can deploy in place of ships
Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed that modern GGens don't let you play with nukes and colony lasers anymore.
>>
File: 1393721673388.gif (356KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
1393721673388.gif
356KB, 466x350px
When does the Asian PS Store update? I need my Thunderbolt Zaku.
>>
>tfw we will never get a gihren's greed translation

It's not that I don't appreciate this, it's just that i want my campaign level strategy maps so that i can flood space forever with balls
>>
>>15259526
I did enjoy that the right warships could actually do some pretty amazing damage in F and it was back when even the warship would benefit from the chance step mechanic.

>>15261945
You could stuff TONS of units into a warship that had the capacity if I recall correctly.

I think the absolute maximum was I think 3-4 teams of 8-10 mobile suits on-board a warship.

>>15261498
I figure they probably settled with only Early UC for Genesis since they are going to have to redo quite a bit of animations.

They've been reusing assets since Spirits after all, all the way up to Overworld. They finally got around to actually remaking them once Genesis came around.
>>
>>15261960
I think there were some behind-the-scenes efforts made on that front. As I recall, I was told by somebody (who posts translated videos of Gihren's Greed) that it was coming, but a long ways away.
>>
>>15261498
>So sd gundam g generation genesis is just uc? Do you think it's because they wanted a huge uc roster so the sequels can add ac units? Or do you think they will toss all these cool units out
I think it's just UC because A) they had to remake a TON of assets, and B) I think they might be feeling out the market to see if they're even going to make more of these games and/or what changes they might need to make to get people to buy more of the game.
>>
>>15261285
>Jovians "engineering"

Not even once.
>>
>>15262245
regular X2 isn't supposed to have the mega beam launcher, overworld fucked up
>>
File: ships.jpg (171KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
ships.jpg
171KB, 800x640px
>>15261945
There is a space barge you can get that holds 30 suits and some of the space stages let you bring 4 ships, so do the math yourself.

Of course you never need that many suits and the barges are so slow that I usually just sent out an empty one to follow after me and pickup captured suits. A couple of the space battleships were fast and super killy and they could carry 8 or 12 suits and that was usually plenty.
>>
>>15262409
Wow the zanzibars are actually pretty fucking big.
>>
>>15262409
The Sufami Turbo games let you use up to 32 spaceships and each ship can carry up to 8 units.
>>
So how do I go from crappy units to good units with development? there is a limit to it and you get into a dead end, I went from a Zaku to a Dreissen.
>>
>>15262758
Nigga, you can take a Dreissen and upgrade it far enough to where it's a V2 Assault-Buster. You can get the Sinanju, Sazabi, Nu Gundam, Zeta, ZZ, Nightingale, all sorts of things with ease from that point.
>>
>>15262758
>>15262818
Nevermind I'm a retard the Dreissen goes to a Bawoo.
>>
>>15262849
Yes, and the UC Dreissen can develop into a Geara Zulu, which is a stone's throw away from the Rozen Zulu and Sinanju.
>>
>>15262861
Yeah I'm going for that.
>>
Does the pilot lv affect in some way the exp your unit gets?
>>
>>15262922
The Charm stat might affect it, but there are special abilities you get that help boost unit experience, IIRC.
>>
>>15262936
This, plus the warship has an effect. The more total Charm it has (meaning your captain, XO, and guest's charms combined), the more EXP you get.
>>
>want to use a suit
>the animations turn you off completely
What's her name, /m/? All of the Mars Zeon suits for me.
>>
>>15263358
I'd like to use the Byarlant Custom more, but its only got two animations and both seem really long for just a beam machine gun and a beam saber.
>>
>>15263358
Any suit with only 2 animations is super boring.
>>
>>15262259
It is. It used it early on in the manga.
>>
>>15261949
DLC is up now.
>>
>>15263867
As expected, all of it is once again visual sex. The old OGs in particular steal the show, complete with Halphas's beam saber having a Super Robot Transformation scene and all of them having cutins with their respective characters. Shame they were nerfed since Overworld but their still entirely usable.

Has anyone found how to Mejin yet? He's in the gallery blanked out so he's bound to be unlockable somewhere but for the life of me I can't figure out how.
>>
>>15263358
Quin Mantha
Only has beam saber, chest cannons, and funnels.
Missing the arm and head beam guns, the binder beam cannons, and the reflector i-field.
>>
>>15264482
If you download the new Haro stage, he is the boss of the second phase of the level in the Hot Scramble Gundam. Thing hits like a bloody truck as well, well over 60k on generators in the level and can easily reach over 30k on most units you have.
>>
>>15264751
>you have to beat Mejin
>500 stats across the board
>if he gets tension at all it's all over

Jesus, I'm gonna need to grind some more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjTbaB-E5Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UttfLGo2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt5JI_jVEvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuypWI4q0Js
>>
>>15264980
forgot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EizftgkdQwU
>>
File: 1488201763137.jpg (89KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488201763137.jpg
89KB, 600x675px
>>15265263
>nearly 40k damage on a defending unit
>>
>>15265263
Man, they went all out with this thing.
>>
>>15264980
>>15265263

Why is that the z gundam kitbash based on a famicom game looks more inpressive than the freaking master phoenix?
>>
>>15265552

Because the Hot Scramble has a kit and they need to shill it.
>>
File: 1484756185633.png (45KB, 181x178px) Image search: [Google]
1484756185633.png
45KB, 181x178px
>CCA finally is played from neo zeon's perspective
Fuck off.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00005.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00005.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
Is the second part also only when fighting psycommu units? Seems like really good part filler if it's not.
>>
>>15264751
>>15264908
Good news is, you don't have to beat Meijin or Bellri, just outpace their generator homicide.

I wouldn't put it past Bandai to make Meijin usable if you actually beat him, though, so let's start crunching numbers on what that takes:

>each machine appears to have Lv50 to Lv80 stats, on top of their own Hell Mode-compliant bases (G-Self with spreads in the 400s, Hot Scramble in the 500s). Pilots probably at least Lv50 too.
>Weapon Powers are all inflated 5x or 6x
>Bellri does two turns of teasing with underpowered attacks before he starts one-shotting generators. Meijin does not.
>Both start at an appreciable enough distance away to make focus-firing them difficult. Also in the intervening distance you have to start racking your own generator kill count and defeating trash spawns as they go for Haro (but only on the Player Phase or they won't count for the Secret trigger - v1.041 to address this when?).
>Generators are grouped too closely together to smuggle a Neo Zeong in. Not that either super-enemy has any difficulty utterly destroying anything when forced into melee.

So what are we looking at here, full squads of Greenicorns and Xis with +100 MOB and top-end Weapons Container parts? The more decadent can probably bring their own Turn-As, G-Selves, and Hot Scrambles.
>>
>>15265759
That is correct, only when fighting them.
>>
>Always have a problem with the Psyco Gundam Mk-II's reflector bits in Overworld, but don't know why
>Finally decide to watch it frame by frame
>A number of the beams that are meant to be going into the reflector bits are instead emanating from them
>>
File: NPJH50681_00003.png (521KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00003.png
521KB, 960x544px
Bosch/Mars Zeon has a pretty funky BGM. Anybody know the name of it, or at least if it's from something?
>>
>>15265796
So I completed it with nothing over 50 and kinda fudged it with everything here plus some of my leveled favorites and...all I got was an OP Part.

No Mejin. I'm assuming I'm gonna have to beat it multiple times. When I beat Beliri/Mejin, all they did was leave and come back a few turns later. Maybe I have to beat them multiple times in the level? Heck if I know.
>>
>>15266065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYhSoWVhxs

I think it's an original track.
>>
>>15265796
I was able to defeat both Meijin and Bellri, all it makes them do is leave for a few turns to revigorate. You don't get anything special for beating them. Was able to beat it using a level 40 Turn A in a single hit, but it was very close damage wise to not being a One hit kill. The thing was easily hitting well over 80k on the generators, so you are bound to lose at least three generators a turn as long as both are around. On the bright side, winning gives you an option part that lets you have unlimited chance steps.
>>
>>15262409
My poor Rewloola is so small...
>>
>>15262409
I'd love to see a scale chart with ALL the Gundam ships.

Barge, Libra, and Peacemillion would probably dwarf literally everything else.
>>
File: 1482126804822.jpg (282KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1482126804822.jpg
282KB, 462x1045px
Is there a cheat to unlock all the option parts? Manually grinding A-1 to unlock them is getting tiring.
>>
>>15266934
I dunno, but if you can download a CWCheat database and open it up in an editor, you might be able to find one.
>>
>>15265796
I just nuke them at Salomon style, bring attack x2 skill and energy recharges to farm Bellri every time he respawn
>>
>>15256842
Challenge mode? can you elaborate more anon? I'm really new to SD G Gen.
>>
If I have lacus with her abilities maxed and 69 charm that would max her charm right? or should I go for 99 in stat?
>>
File: NPJH50681_00007.jpg (139KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00007.jpg
139KB, 960x544px
I wonder if I should bother upgrading to Hi-v. I mean both HWS and Hi-v are sexy as fuck and I'd love to use them both but I'm pretty autistic about having more than one variant of the same unit on my team.
>>
>>15268811
I used Nu, Hi-Nu, HWS, and MP all on one team. Amuro piloted the 3 with funnels and I had job john in the MP
>>
>Wanted to put Jerid in a Second L because seiyuu
>Only 2 attacks

Well, that fucking sucks.
>>
>>15268567
Stats don't have caps. You can increase each stat to 100, but still go beyond that with skills/option parts. Lacus, Meer, and Marina's maxed Charm seems to be 160 as a Guest, 130 otherwise.
>>
>>15268989
Yeah, but since they're both special shooting/melee you can put the twin-drive system OP on it to boost both. Plus it's a solid unit.
>>
>>15268989
>>15269242
It's unquestionably not a bad suit, my biggest gripe with it is that it can't purge body down to the standard Blue Frame.
>>
>>15269251
To be fair, if it ditched the Tactical Arms, it'd be the Blue Frame 2nd G, which doesn't exist in the game. Plus they really didn't include a lot of basic "unequipped" units in this since they removed stuff like the Strike & Impulse without their packs, and the G04/5 only come with their Bws packs.
>>
What is a good unit with physical weaponry? I need a unit to use those Physical Weapon OP parts on.
>>
>>15269301
If I recall the Blu Duel's better ranged weapons are physical.
>>
I tried patching and it gave me an error for being the wrong file or checksum. Was it a bad .iso, because it feels like nearly every PSP iso has that problem.
>>
>>15269431
Thank you!
>>
>>15269810
To add to that, I recommend putting beam coating/I-field on it to make it tanky.
Also just remembered the Leopard is also a good choice.
>>
>>15269301
Heavy Arms Custom (EW)
>>
File: NPJH50681_00008.png (874KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00008.png
874KB, 960x1080px
>>15269286
True. Chalk it up to space limitations, I guess.

>>15269301
Tierens.

>>15269671
Most likely a bad iso, yeah.
>>
>>15269928
Nice! You got the second ship set up. I like the way it looks.
>>
>>15269431
Can the Blu Duel's gun compare to Heavyarms having a 5000 power multi lock weapon? Is there anything with physical weaponry that can compare to that?
>>
>>15269974
Physical weapons with 5000 power and multi-lock?

Gundam Leopard/Leopard Destroy
Zssa/Zssan
Astray Blue Frame
Super Custom Zaku F2000

Buster is just slightly under, with the Anti-Armor Shotgun having 4500
Gadelaza, GN Armor Type-D, and the METEORs have similar weapons, but that's cheating
>>
>>15269974
No, but the Blu Duel has better natural defensive options.
>>
>>15269928
What's the group 1 warship? It looks like something out of Halo.
>>
File: 1483080563299.gif (2MB, 270x138px) Image search: [Google]
1483080563299.gif
2MB, 270x138px
>finally unlocked parts that give terrain ratings

Suggest some badass terrain limited ships and suits. They don't necessarily need to be super good, I can grind a bit with some elites and learning computers.
>>
>>15270329
Striker Custom. Low stats and range, but damn if it's not cool.
>>
>>15270301
I think it's the Guyana, it's a 00 ship.
>>
>>15270336
I more meant shit like the Nacht, or the landships from X, shit you normally couldn't even deploy. I do have a striker custom and GM striker in one of my teams though because they're fucking sick
>>
File: NPJH50681_00006.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00006.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
So when you boost a stat enough the amount need to raise it more goes up, is that due to the boosting itself or the current value of the stat? As in, would it be most efficient to wait till level 99 to start pumping them up?

>>15270329
Meteor of your choosing.
>>
File: 1484092612754.png (224KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484092612754.png
224KB, 720x400px
>>15270353
>xxl
>>
The texture patch really has every character in the game with new improved textures? because I have seen quite a lot of portraits with old pixelated ones or did I just fucked up the patch?
>>
>>15270353
The amount needed raises every 5 stat points you increase with Ace Points, regardless of what value it is currently at. So, raise the stat 5 times and it changes to needing 40 Ace Points, raise another 5 times and it starts to need 50 Ace Points, etc.

The values can only be increased up to 100 without abilities, so yes, if you're willing to wait until the character is at max level then that's the optimal time to manually boost their stats.
>>
>>15270409
I asked the same back when it came out, turn out that for the portrait they used the one from World on the Wii.

So if the characters is new in Overworld, no HD texture (like all of the cast of Age for exemple)
>>
>>15270353
In the end, lv is capped, Ace point is not.

So you can always have max stats if you want to, with a lot of grind (or the cheat code if you dont have time for this shit)
>>
File: 1487870168075.png (245KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487870168075.png
245KB, 640x360px
>>15270329
>>15270344
>just realized you can't put minovsky crafts or terrain/universal engine on ships
>>
Do I have to be on the ship's area to get the exp bonuses from guest and captain?
>>
>>15270301
Guyana as the other anon said. I have two pairs of warships - one set for land, one set for space.

>>15270499
That's the kind of thing that makes me throw my shit at the walls over this game. The S terrain rating cheat works to get rid of that, but it affects the enemy too, so I'm not especially fond of it.
>>
File: Reiko Holinger cp.jpg (39KB, 350x526px) Image search: [Google]
Reiko Holinger cp.jpg
39KB, 350x526px
>>15270617
Since it is a mobile suit based game they have always underplayed the ships. I mean ships should really have an unlimited amount of "energy" compared to suits and greater movement range then almost all suits.
>>
I've playing around with the custom BGM but I can't seem to find the track I want. Anyone know the name of the OST that plays in 8th MS Team when Shiro fights against the Magellan attack team?
>>
How do you get a second team?
>>
>>15273348
Clear stage A-EX.
>>
What is the best female portrait and voice combination?
>>
>>15273413
For custom characters or just in general?
>>
>>15273570
>You can give any pilot a new portrait and voice
Yes Custom Characters
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.