[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Git yer Chouja Reideen OSTs Vol. 1-3 Here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: REIDEEN OST 3.jpg (18KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
REIDEEN OST 3.jpg
18KB, 250x248px
Since apparently no-one had these uploaded anywhere that I could find, I set about buying and uploading the three Chouja Reideen OST CDs.

They're in MP3 320, as I don't have the software to make FLACs at the moment. They're only uploaded to MEGA for now, I'll see about getting them into a torrent somewhere in the near future.

https://mega.nz/#F!sglAQSzI!lIHSvaoPHpwtKKXrvUKoVA

I figger we can turn this into a "Moderately Obscure /m/-worthy OST thread.
>>
Bumping to GET MY WAY GET MY WAY
>>
>>15239458
Oh, this is awesome. Thanks.
>>
>>15239458
Wing?
>>
>>15246518
Close
>>
File: reideen_high_five.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
reideen_high_five.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>15239458
Thanks OP
>>
File: reideen2.jpg (67KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
reideen2.jpg
67KB, 720x576px
>>15246518
Wing ain't got shit on Chouja in terms of gayness.
>>
>>15243462
>>15247148

OP here, glad people are enjoying it. I think it's a really good soundtrack - feels very fresh for the most part. Don't know how much of that is due to the involvement of Tom Keane or not, just providing a different sound in general.

If there are any problems with the files, give a holler. I did listen through them but didn't hear anything untoward. I may have mislabled a line in the File properties somewhere along the line, despite my best efforts.

Kinda new to the current uploading scene, haven't done it in a long time (since those heady Megaupload days).
>>
Does the soundtrack involve THAT song from the "idol"? That song will haunt my dreams.
>>
>>15247640

The one that the show seemed to delight in playing at least once per episode?

Yup, it's there, for better or for worse. Wanna say it's in Vol.2.

Yep, track 20 on Vol.2: "Love is... ~Theme of Kirari Saijoh~" for what it's worth.
>>
>>15251758
I'd have been less annoyed at her claim of being an idol if she had more than one song. Any other song would have been an improvement over hearing that thing so continuously.
>>
Thank you OP.

You can fly, cause your free you can fly.
>>
File: happydesu.png (363KB, 622x465px) Image search: [Google]
happydesu.png
363KB, 622x465px
This had a fantastic soundtrack. Thank you for uploading it. The show was actually a really solid 6/10.
>>
File: horsekick.png (314KB, 623x426px) Image search: [Google]
horsekick.png
314KB, 623x426px
Please post that torrent.
>>
>>15239458
Was this show the first outright fujobait /m/ show?
>>
File: dagwondoujinshi.png (439KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
dagwondoujinshi.png
439KB, 385x550px
>>15258104
No, it was over a year after Gundam Wing and started airing towards the end of Dagwon
>>
File: HEY EVERYBODY.png (379KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
HEY EVERYBODY.png
379KB, 637x480px
>>15239458
>Chouja Raideen's OST

And with that, I finally have found a use for this picture.
>>
>>15253458

And here's that torrent:

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=903467

...Been a while since I did all this, not certain whether or not I've forgotten something. My torrent client says it's seeding, so hopefully that'll work.
>>
hope you all remember the hero of the show
>>
>>15263913
>God Raideen
>hero

90% of his time onscreen was either trying to destroy the Earth for literally no reason or being under the control of demons, bullshit.

And he didn't even manage to kill all the demons when he destroyed Hell.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.