[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: kamille.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
kamille.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
What is this "Zeta is the worst Gundam" meme when the worst is obviously Turn A.
>>
Age is easily the worst by far.
>>
and you only think it's the worst because you loved what preceded it. Age is its own shitty thing while zeta is connected to other beloved gundam anime.
>>
>>15237394
AGE still had better writing than Zeta
>>
>>15237271

The only reason that like zeta, is because Kamille looks Like Elmer Fudd with a wig
>>
>>15237271
Try and deflect all you want, Zeta is still the biggest pile of shit.
>>
File: d6c.png (251KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
d6c.png
251KB, 346x427px
>>15238995

Motherfucker!
>>
Why are Zetafags so obnoxious?
>>
>>15237271
I watched MSG,Zeta,Double Zeta and Char's Counterattack.Out of all of them Zeta was the worst one.Most characters in Zeta were autistic unlikeable assholes.The chracters were doing dumb shit left and right,like that shitty sidestory with Kamille and that girl that was supposed to plant some explosives on some colony or something .Because the characters are so unlikeable their deaths had no impact on me.The overall atmosphere of the show was grim and deprsssing,however the way such an atmosphere was achieved is manipulative at best.They used colors and sounds to evoke such feelings instead of making us feel for the characters and fear for their deaths .Only positive things about Zeta are : The little moment when Kamille opens his helmet in space and the ending of the show.The pacing of the show was atrocious because of the shitty filler which was so bad i almost fell asleep watching the show.Now im not complaining about filler in gundam cuz that would be autistic,im complaining about characters in them that made it so boring cuz i didnt give two shits about any of them.Only good thing about Zeta fillers are the reocurring characters from MSG besides that faggot Katz ofcourse.I also dont see whats so good about zeta designs that anons here rave so much about.I think they were ok but nothing that special except maybe Haman's Kyubeley and those Zeon Gouffs with mohawks .
>>
>>15237271
jesus why does no one hate CCA
it's clearly the worst gundam
>>
>>15239270
All I ever see on /m/ are people hating on Zeta Gundam.

Posting the same hate threads over and over is obnoxious.
>>
Both Turn A and Zeta are shit, fuck off.
>>
>>15239554
Agree, but Zeta is worse than Turn A still
>>
>>15237271
It's an effort on the parts of a few people to try to make Zeta as stigmatized as SEED Destiny.

Needless to say, it has not worked.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12390525/r
>>
>>15240048
/m/ has shit taste? Who knew
>>
File: ANN.png (775KB, 4232x1620px) Image search: [Google]
ANN.png
775KB, 4232x1620px
>>15240079
>/m/ has shit taste
>ANN has shit taste
Who doesn't have shit taste according to you, shitposting anon-kun?
>>
>>15240089
Me of course. ANN is run by a bunch of cringey individuals and /m/ is full of neckbeards who haven't moved past the mental age of 12 (except me of course)

The fact that people bought into Zeta's garbage writing is proof enough that every anime fan in existence have an iq for below the norm.
>>
>>15240089
>look! Zeta has a high rating on an autistic anime site that means it must be good

Kek. You're pathetic for seeking out validation from a site frequented by a bunch of losers and down syndrome kids.

You can't even have your own opinion. Just follow the dumb sheep like you are.
>>
>>15240112
>>15240144
My opinion is that you're shit at shitposting. You keep using the same words every time you post.
>>
>>15240169
My opinion is that Zeta is shit and if that triggers you, go back to mahq (who am I kidding of course it triggered you, otherwise you wouldn't be bringing up retarded sites)
>>
>>15240182
And your opinion is wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>15240192
What opinion, its just "Zeta is shit RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE" with nothing beyond that.
>>
>>15240205
It's badly written and the drama is laughable
>>
>>15240205
Yeah, true.

>>15240216
'Badly written' is one of the phrases you most often use. Along with 'cringey', 'autistic', and 'unlikable characters'. All meaningless phrases.
>>
>>15240205
It's still an opinion you dumbass. I watched Zeta about 7 years ago and I still hate every second of it. It was so bad in so many ways.
>>
>>15237271
Zeta is crap
>>
>>15240652
Aren't you tired of spamming samefag everytime someone posts something you don't like?
>>
File: 1484517147566.png (417KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484517147566.png
417KB, 640x480px
>>15242227
No
>>
File: 81097.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
81097.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>15237271
I love kamille
>>
>>15246125
I quite liked him too. He was a lot like me you know. He makes bad decisions and can't seem to be able to take control of it. Though to be honest, I like Amuro a lot more.
>>
Zeta is one of the best gundams.
The worst is probably G-Reco.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.