[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like this? It has a shitty story, shitty characters,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 4505630-9401073871-Gunda.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4505630-9401073871-Gunda.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
Why do normies like this?

It has a shitty story, shitty characters, shitty action, average music and animation.

This was being released around the same time as AGE, and you know what, AGE was still more entertaining than Unicorn.
>>
>>15235202

LMAOO DUDE KATOKI WANK

It's 0083 all again.
>>
>>15235214
0083 wasn't good either.
>>
>>15235202
>shitty story
Yes.
>shitty characters
Yes.
>shitty action
Maybe in the later episodes, but shit with the Sinanju and Kshatriya were GOAT.
>average music
Subjective.
>average animation
It had its great moments.
>>
>>15235202
>Why do normies like this?
You mean, "Why doesn't /m/ like this?", and the answer is actually kinda simple.

/m/ hates it when something doesn't go the way they want. They hate it enough to declare a show forever ruined, and claim they never liked it at all. If you ask somebody why they disliked something, it tends to be the same sort of answer every time. "It was okay up until ____, then it turned to shit."

SEED:
>It was okay up until Kira survived, then it turned to shit.
SEED Destiny:
>It was okay up until Kira survived, then it turned to shit.
00:
>It was okay up until season 1 ended, then it turned to shit.
>It was okay up until the last protagonist stopped being genocidal, then it turned to shit.
Unicorn:
>It was okay up until Banagher stopped just being a violent maniac, then it turned to shit.

And moreover, /m/ insists that it's everybody else in the world who has the shit taste, and if you point out how it's basically just /m/ who holds many of these opinions, they insist that you're saying that 'popular = good', and not just that /m/ has a very skewed and strange perspective.
>>
>>15235401

When was Banagher ever a violent maniac? Also, all of those opinions are regularly held outside of /m/. They might not be the only, or even the popular opinion, but they are not just limited to /m/. And to my knowledge, the popular opinion of AGE is ???, with a lot of people outright disliking the whole thing and an extremely tiny minority wanting genocide. Just because they're vocal doesn't change that.
>>
>>15235429
>When was Banagher ever a violent maniac?
Before episode 4. He never backed down from a fight.
>>
>>15235443

Not backing down from a fight doesn't make you a violent maniac.
>>
>>15235454
How about when he let the Unicorn tear the Kshatriya to shreds, or when he went out to fight Full Frontal on his own, or when he tore the Sinanju's leg off because he was bloodlusted?
>>
>>15235468

I'm pretty sure the NT-D mode was responsible for at least one of those instances (the Kshatriya), if not two. And the NT-D is basically the mind controlling the suit, which Banagher was doing with no conscious knowledge of what was happening even before factoring in that he was basically controlling the funnels to disable the Kshatriya (and not destroy it) without knowing what was happening, only wishing to disable the enemy. He went out to fight Full Frontal because he really had no choice given that Frontal wouldn't accept that Audrey was Mineva.
>>
>>15235468
The NT-D was basically following its programming, to go medieval on Newtype ass. That wasn't Banagher. Sure, he was willing to defend himself if need be, but he felt shitty when he actually took a life.
>>
>>15235202
>normies
>>>/r9k/
This entire post is trying too hard to fit in on /m/
>>
>>15235515
>he felt shitty when he actually took a life.
That's after he accidentally killed somebody he knew. He didn't care when he killed somebody earlier.
>>
>>15235202
I greatly enjoyed Unicorn. I thought it had some good moments and expanded on the universal century. I don't know why it triggers /m/ so much?
>>
>>15236076
Always do the opposite of what /m/ says, this is the secret to happiness.
>>
>>15235202
>Why do normies like this?

Because you're a special snowflake hiding under your mom's basement.
>>
>>15235202
I hate this neo-/v/ contrarianism, was Unicorn great? No, but its not as shit as AGE, SEED, or even 0083. It has some great action, the characters are ok, but the mecha design is top notch. I get having a genuine opinion, but this try-hard post to "fit in" is just pathetic.
>>
>>15236076
It's boring and the protag is a raging faggot
>>
Anonymous 02/22/17(Wed)09:57:07 No.15236710 ▶
>>15236471 #
Fuck off AGE was the better show. It had fucking Flit, sweet mech designs (better than the unicorn which looks like pure shit), supa pairotto. Unicorn is not even on the same level of entertainment. It's boring, dull, pretentious and try hard.
>>
>>15236714
>better than the unicorn which looks like pure shit
Now that's where you're wrong, anon.
>>
>>15236714
>It had fucking Flit, sweet mech designs (better than the unicorn which looks like pure shit), supa pairotto. Unicorn is not even on the same level of entertainment. It's boring, dull, pretentious and try hard.

I'm literally convinced you're either attempting some metaironic shitposting, or are an actual pedophile, either way, your opinion is garbage and you're also garbage.
>>
>>15236760
Fuck off Pedro
>>
>>15236769
>Not an argument
>>
>>15236773
Oh you'll know what I meant soon enough.
>>
>>15236471
>or even 0083
0083 was Unicorn without exposition up its ass and the fact that it was aware enough no to take itself too seriously.
>>
Unicorn and Stardust Memory are my favorites after the original show.
>>
>>15242867
Drink bleach.
>>
>>15235202
Because it's good
>>
>>15235202
They don't
>>
>Average music

Ok you're talking shit just because now
>>
>>15235290
this guy gets it
>>
>>15247980
most of the soundtrack is completely forgettable save for the main theme, hence average music.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.