[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta is so bad it's good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: !.jpg (167KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
167KB, 840x824px
Zeta is so bad it's good.
>>
>>
>>15235134
Agree
>>
No, it's just bad.
>>
>>15235124

Christ I posted this in the last thread Cross Ange,Valrave is a fine example of so bad its good

Zeta is just insufferable
>>
>>15235205
I didn't find Valrave so bad it's good. I just found it boring and dumb.
>>
>>15235211

I am not sure what Valvrave is supposed to be, some sort of parody/satire of the mecha genre or just a standard trainwreck?

I really dont know but I laughed my ass off at how absurd it was.
>>
>5 posts
>poster count: 4
Yet another proof that Gundamrager resorts to samefagging to make his bait threads look juicier.
>>
>>15235205
>Zeta is just insufferable

This, this this. 1000 times this.
Zeta's problems are all character related. The art is good, the mecha design is good, even the science-fiction parts are good. But the characters (Kamille, Reccoa, Vagina-san, Fa, Jerid, Four, Four redux, etc...) Jesus fucking Lord save us. They are amongst the most retarded ever to have graced the UC timeline.
>>
>>15235234
>Jerid

I had fun rooting for Jerid but that's about it. The fights themselves were rock bottom outside a few instances here and there
>>
>>15235246

Jerid was a bumbling idiot. Yazan on the other hand was quite a bastard. They should have made him the main antagonist.
>>
>>15235234
The story was also nonexistent and the plot only moved forward when one of the insufferable characters acted like a cunt.

If all the characters in Zeta were level headed, literally nothing would happen at all. Kamille and Jerid would have their dumb episodic skirmishes with no winners.
>>
>>15235222
>6 posters after your comment
>9 posts after your comment
This samefagging is too obvious OP.
>>
>>15235258
Hey he killed the screeching retard which sadly became a mecha meme so you gotta hand him that.

Also I never claimed he was a good character he was just a generic YATSURAAAA anime trope, but it was fun to root for him.
>>
>>15235308
I only wanted him dead from the beginning. He was just as annoying as Kamil
>>
Double Zeta was so bad, it was retconned.

Destiny was so bad, it was the reason its head writer died of cancer.

IBO is so bad, it was ???
>>
File: 1486099116810.jpg (514KB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1486099116810.jpg
514KB, 960x2160px
>>15235124
It's actually so good it's bad.
>>
>>15240561
>i don't like opinion!
>must be samefag!
>>
Why is almost every thread on the front page right now a Zeta shitting thread with samefag accusations? Why is it the same thread over and over again? Why would anyone do this, what's the purpose?
>>
>>15244383
Can't handle opinions
>>
>>15244383
There are 9 threads.
9 FUCKING THREADS.
How pathetic can you be to make 9 threads insulting a flicking anime.
>>
>>15235234
Funny, Zeta's characters are my favorite part because of how unlikable they are. Who would have guessed that a war that killed half of humanity would make for some fucked up people ? It's almost as if Tomino was following up on the One Year War by showing it's messy aftermath.
>>
File: tumblr_o2o4f3BtnJ1uojkndo1_1280.png (756KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2o4f3BtnJ1uojkndo1_1280.png
756KB, 1280x800px
>>15235124
>>
>>15235124
Swap those
>>
>>15244956
>would make for some fucked up people
Except they don't act like people, not even fucked up people. Tomino can't write realistic characters.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.