[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fags on /m/ really think G-Saviour is the worst gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: G-Saviour-dvd.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
G-Saviour-dvd.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Do you fags on /m/ really think G-Saviour is the worst gundam show/ova/movie? Cause it's not. Way better then most shit made after it. how many of you guys even seen it?
>>
>>15231908
If you lurked more, you'd know that the consensus is that SEED Destiny is the worst entry.
>>
>>15231908
I saw it. It's cringy. And the lead looks like Jimmy Fallon so it's distracting.
>>
>>15231908
The only reason I don't find it the worst is that it's made in Canada which forces me to lower my expectations.
>>
>>15231912
This. /m/ has horrendous taste. They think Turn A is the best, for gods' sakes.
>>
>>15231908

the space fight on the colony mirrors was OK, if I remember it right.

everything else was pretty made-for-tv
>>
>>15231912
That stopped after Age, now IBO is the worst
>>
>>15231908
It's not bad, it's just dull. There's much worse things in the Gundam franchise. Maybe if the team had more than a few dollars to their budget it might've been better.
>>
>>15231908
/m/ is one of the few places on the internet that I've seen actually give it a fair shake.
>>
File: 1435998785127.jpg (80KB, 956x539px) Image search: [Google]
1435998785127.jpg
80KB, 956x539px
>>15232337
Because it's enjoyable (at least for some) thanks to the cheeky bastard that is Mark, and some of the designs. but many more get turned off by the NTR
I really wish they had given the movie to Hollywood, or least made a sequel adapting the plot of the ps2 game.
>>
>>15231908
Double Zeta is the worst because it's the only series to get outright retconned
>>
>>15232407
fuck off Black_Knight
>>
>>15231908
I used to blindly call it shit but then I realized something.
After comparing g-savior to many anime live action adaption I realized that it's one of the best there is.
I mean think about it.
It doesn't fuck with the UC lore at all and can easily fit in.
Plus the cheesy yet preachy tone fits right into Gundam.
And the themes didn't stray car from Gundam's as well.
The only place where this movie really fell was in production values, it just seemed like another b-movie on syfy.
>>
>>15232532
This. It's better than the Fist of the North Star movie. It's better than DBE, and it will most likely be fucking better than the GITS movie.
>>
>>15231908
>>
>>15232585

Let the hate flow through you. Go on hating GITS live action film (before it has even had a debut). Good, now you're a disciple of the dark side of the force.
>>
>>15232750
Everything's pointing to GitS being a mediocre action film that completely misses the point of the original. Maybe it'll be another pleasant surprise like Edge of Tomorrow but I'm not crossing my fingers.
>>
>>15232062
destiny is still shittier than those. Anyone I know pukes at the thought of destiny
>>
>>15232337

That's because shitting on G-Saviour is something only total retarded newfags do because they want to make it look like they are fitting in with other people they perceive to be fans, but are also just total newfags.

In theory there's no ego-shit attached here on this discount canadian scifi b-movie appreciation subforum on account of being anonymooses, so we can look at the movie for what it is instead of mindlessly insulting it so other people who haven't even seen it can think about how I'm the biggest Gundam fan in the world and hopefully they come to my Gundam Wing geocities group in my sig to read my Heero x Duo fanfic, which is totally the best. SPOILERS: Duo's a gurl!
>>
>>15233458

Do people even shit on it as the worst Gundam entry in general? I haven't seen anyone do so at all in years, here or on the few other places I visit that discuss Gundam. Destiny, AGE, Wing, ZZ or the SD stuff is far more likely to get that moniker outside /m/ in my experience.
>>
File: G-Saviour_(Novel)_02.jpg (655KB, 1200x1724px) Image search: [Google]
G-Saviour_(Novel)_02.jpg
655KB, 1200x1724px
>>15232360
>I really wish they had given the movie to Hollywood, or least made a sequel adapting the plot of the ps2 game
I really wish it had been animated instead.

In an ideal world, Sunrise would reanimate it along with the PS2 storyline and the chances of that happening are probably greater than Gaia Gear ever happening
>>
>>15234010
what the fuck
there was a novelization
>>
>>15233458
Anon, female Duo exists already, hes her

>through both look like they are lost twins
>>
>>15231908
Better than Zeta at least
>>
>>15238565

Thanks for fueling /m/ fanfictions about SRW lost Siblings Anon
>>
>>15231908
It's kind of aggressively mediocre. If it had more actual mech fighting it would be held in pretty good regard, I think. But, as it is, it's mostly just a somewhat bland action film that resembles someone's first time writing a movie (because it was.)

Designs are cool, though.
>>
>>15233509
Comments about the Gundam Build Fighters scene pretty much have people cheering it on the same way Zilla was beaten in Final Wars.
>>
>>15238833
>Thanks for fueling /m/ fanfictions about SRW selfcest Anon
ftfy
>>
>>15231908
It's just a mediocre SciFi Original Movie with props from seaQuest DSV (I think).

Also, it WAS supposed to be in G Gen Overworld, but they never made the sprites for it.
>>
>>15232062
http://www.strawpoll.me/12390525/r
>>
File: you been cheating me Again.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
you been cheating me Again.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>15233458
>>15239051
>>15239051

The implications of this old and dead /m/ writefaggotry would be hilarious if it was SRW related
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7555440/22/You-Are-Not-Merely-a-Mortal

Also the catfight between her and Hilde
>>
>>15231908
I saw it and it sucks
>>
>>15231908
best gundam
>>
>>15238413

Yes, there is. More illustrations:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/9/9a/G-Saviour_%28Novel%29_01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150420134553

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/9/9b/G-Saviour_%28Novel%29_04.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150420134708
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.