[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he drank the Sieg Zeon kool-aid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: MUH CONTROLISM.png (472KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
MUH CONTROLISM.png
472KB, 544x960px
>he drank the Sieg Zeon kool-aid
>>
>>15230401
>innocents

Holding back humans from progressing to their final form is literally a crime against humanity.
>>
>>15231442
Right? That's what the Anti-Spirals were about and they were the bad guys.
>>
File: 1443384756337.jpg (325KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443384756337.jpg
325KB, 700x700px
>tfw every attempt to try and reach deikuns ideals doomed the earth sphere even more and more until char the manchild lost his patience and tries to kill the object of his obsession just to make amuro cry because he's still asshurt amuro killed his Indian prostitute waifu that HE HIMSELF put in the situation that got her killed
>>
File: 1472936826687.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472936826687.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>15230401
>Girhen's Drop
Redirected by the Federation onto expendable Australia because if the drop was a success, the war would have ended right there. (And the Federation wouldn't have gotten Loum destroyed.)

>Delaz's Drop
Destroying the Federation's doughnut supply in order to embolden future groups into fighting for their independence and stymie the federation's military machine.

>Haman's Drop
Federation approved of the drop, enough said
Also not canon

>Char's Drop
To force the migration of the elites on Earth who's souls are still weighed down by its gravity.

Zeon did nothing wrong in any of those moments.
>>
>>15231523
>killing people isn't wrong
This is why... you adults..!
>>
>>15231523
This is maximum delusion
>>
File: 1465985521800.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465985521800.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Goddammit Black Knight, stop your delusions.
ZZ is canon accept it already
>>
File: 1475877809512.png (466KB, 645x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475877809512.png
466KB, 645x558px
>>15231582
>Letting people put their boot on your neck is perfectly fine because they are humans.
Evil wins when good men do nothing. This is why Zeon continues to endure, because to not fight the Federation, is tacit approval to their continued stagnation of humanity.

>>15231627
>>15231598
>Can't refute
>Can only resort to name calling and go 'nu huh!'
Typical behavior of those who believe ignorance is virtuous.
>>
>>15231523
not an argument
>>
File: 20k keks.png (495KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20k keks.png
495KB, 459x612px
>>15231582
>>15231598
>>15231627
>>15231661

>2017
>People still responding to Black_Knight

You fools you feed him. At least it gets me some entertainment.
>>
>>15231657
So the next time someone wants to try and shoot me, I shouldn't try to push the gun away from me but take the bullet, and let him rape my family?

That's Zeonic justice for you.
>>
>>15232176
I'm pretty sure they want to shoot you because you are an abusive animal.

Zeonic justice saves another family from itself.
>>
>>15231523
I'm really glad that no matter how crazy the world has gotten I can still rely on Black Knight to deny ZZ being canon. It's the one stable thing I have left now.
>>
>>15232234
In a world where lies and deceit and treated as virtuous, BK is the only person radical enough to tell the truth.
>>
>>15232208
Can't hear you over billions gassed and nuked in the name of one family dominating the Earth Sphere (with the most powerful member of that family planning to genocide more).
>>
Zeon Gundam: The Gundam That True Fans Want

In the universal century Zeon Char Zeon, the coolest Zeon in all of Zeon, was being oppressed by the big bad evil meanie federation. GMs and Jegans which are lame and stupid were oppressing the zeons so he got in the Zeon Gundam, which was like the RX-78 but spiky and bright red. Zeon Char Zeon then unsheathed his zeon made beam sword which was made out of newtype minovsky particles that were folded over a million times and cut through the jegans. "Nothing personal kid" he said as he teleported behind a jegan with his newtype powers and cut him into a million pieces. And then Captain Bright came but because he's cool he's a zeon now and he took Zeon Char Zeon onto his new ship called The Glory of Zeon where he gave Zeon Char Zeon the Zeon Gundam Cross Buster Double XVI Booster Gold with TWO beams swords folded over a billion times each. With his new weapon he went down to earth and started killing all the GMs Jegans and Federations with his Zeon Gundam Cross Buster Double XVI Booster Gold and his army of Zakus which cut through all the other GMs and Jegans like they were made out of tinfoil. Zeon Char Zeon then killed the entire Federation and destroyed the Earth so the environment could be free from earthnoids. Zeon Char Zeon was relaxing after his victory when suddenly a bunch of stupid lame pirate guys with midget mobile suits showed up. "Who the fuck are you losers?" Zeon Char Zeon said. "We're the Crossbone Vanguard! Will you be our friends?" But Zeon Char Zeon laughed at them cause they ere losers and said "You wish you were as cool as Zeon!" and killed them. Then a bunch of retarded guys with even smaller mobile suits that had bug eyes and beam helicopters were gonna ask if they could be friends too but the Zanscare was even lamer than the crossbone losers so Zeon Char Zeon killed them before they could even ask. Then Zeon ruled over everything forever. The End.
>>
>>15231442

Deciding for other people what their "final form" is, is the hallmark of fascist delusions, and the opposite of freedom that Zeeks claim to be fighting for

>>15231475

GL is hardly a show to gain political insight over.

If you really want to look at it for its political message, Gurren Lagaan is... communist propaganda.

Think about it: the Lagaan and thus Gurren Dan's modus operandi is to steal and take over shit other people built.

The hero is the poster boy for the proletariat - a lowly worker boy who literally drilled holes in the ground for a living before the revolution.

Once they ran out of things to take over, the vanguard of the revolution started to eat its own with Rossiu selling out Simon.

It's only when there's a bigger external enemy that the party unites to fight them back. And this new enemy is formless, with the name itself being anti- what the heroes stood for, same as those dirty American capitalist pigs represent everything anti-communist.

In reality the spirals/communists loses time and again, but in the fantasy of anime they win. Except notice that the story doesn't answer just how exactly they'll solve the problems pointed out by the anti-spirals/anti-communists. This is swept under the rug as we're told to ignore that and feel sorry for how the hero just lost his waifu and retires back to drilling holes (read: reneging on doing something about the problem of spiral power running amok)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.