[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys ready for the next season of Digimon ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: t_kv.jpg (495KB, 778x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t_kv.jpg
495KB, 778x1080px
Are you guys ready for the next season of Digimon ?
>>
>>15228744

CARD GAMES ON HOVERBOARDS?
>>
>>15228754
IN VIRTUAL SPACE
>>
>>15228744
Looking at it, are they gonna focus on equip magic cards?
>>
File: DecodeTalker-ST17-JP-OP.png (1MB, 742x1082px) Image search: [Google]
DecodeTalker-ST17-JP-OP.png
1MB, 742x1082px
>>15228774
No it's gonna be monster cards like the past gimmicks.
>>
>>15228756
>are they gonna focus on equip magic cards
Unless they completely change how they work that will never happen because equips are innately the worst cards in the game.
>>
>>15228744
THAT HAIR IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS
WE CAN'T GO CRAZIER THAN THIS
>>
>>15228744
the only thing i can think everytime i see anything about the new "King of the games":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpLRJyWe814
>>
>>15230013
>THAT HAIR IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS
>WE CAN'T GO CRAZIER THAN THIS
>anime hair
>can't go crazier
[citation needed]
>>
>something don't like is digimon
>something that look humanoid/kemonomimi with tech savvy robo parts is digimon
back to /vp/ataan
>>
Im already watching appmon and is great though
>>
>>15228744
I want to die. They were already pushing it with the Zexal transformation, and now this?
Oh, well. At least Yuya was a step in the right direction.
>>
I'm not sure I like this design at all. Cardgames in VR might be interesting but I dunno.

Honestly after some two and a bit years watching Arc-V I'm all YGO'd out. Following a series like this once was enough.
>>
>>15233398
Here is hoping that Vrains doesn't royally shit the bed like Arc V did
>>
>>15233422
Arc-V was such an amazing Heel turn. It practically destroyed itself overnight with the Synchro Arc.
>>
>>15233440
The synchro arc is worlds better than heartland. Honestly you also can't forget that the first 20 episodes are almost all shit and it was the Miami tournament that turned the series around. Synchro suffered from pacing and no character interactions, both of which can legitimately be contributed to budget constraints because just like with bonds beyond time darkside of dimensions stole budget and writing staff from the show. This was made much worse for Arc V because they made the voice cast so star studded they couldn't afford to include certain characters. This is why Yuya suddenly starts going episodes with hardly saying anything and not dueling or why suddenly instead of overlaying voices when the Yu's become a hivemind they would just speak with Yugo's VA, and can't forget they couldn't afford Reiji's VA for almost the entire season so he literally did nothing. At least this movie wasn't shit like bbt was.
>>
>>15228744
please give them a budget, I am tired of badly drawn episodes 90% of the time until Kagami intervenes, also actually put some effort into the duel design this time, even Zexal has better design than Arc V and that was where Yuma was spamming Hope 24/7
>>
>>15233440
>It practically destroyed itself overnight with the Synchro Arc

This might come across as a post hoc but I already thought something's amiss when a large number of episodes are really badly drawn, the duels were really, really simplistic until the trio challenges Yuya and his school mates.
>>
>>15228774
please stop

>>15230013
the hair looks pretty tame to me tbqh, still nowhere near Yusei/Yugi's level of pure bullshit anime hair.
>>
>>15233398
>I'm not sure I like this design at all. Cardgames in VR might be interesting but I dunno.
Its just a show gimmick, as long as there arent action cards it will be fine. It being vr is the same as solid vision, just a different term for "monsters appear right there".

>>15233440
Synchro was mostly good, its after that when it really falls apart.

>>15233815
>better duel design
This please. Action cards were full retard.
>>
>>15233850
>it's just a show gimmick
Sorry, should have been a bit more clear. I meant I wasn't sure I liked the protagonists design aesthetically. Looks a little goofy. The VR stuff seems cool and is the only potential hook the show has for me.

>as long as there aren't action cards it will be fine
Honestly I liked Action Cards as a gimmick early on when the duels were more about interacting with the fields created by solid vision, as well as being related to the field in question. Those duels were pretty lively and I was always wondering what sort of action cards we'd be dealing with next.

I'll agree that it lost a lot of appeal after it became another way for characters to draw exactly what they needed in a pinch (Yuya seems to get nothing but Evasion these days). Honestly a lot of what bothered me about Arc-V is that the stuff that hooked me early on in the series got ditched for more typical duels in the long run. Ah well.
>>
>>15233949
Action cards made much more sense in Synchro and actually utilized them riding motorcycles on a track. It added a sort of race element and rewarded the better racer with action cards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.