[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam - G no Reconguista

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1451942645422.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451942645422.png
804KB, 1280x720px
So Lorucca and Miraji stole the Dahak/Darma and Trinity from the G-IT lab, put them onboard the Crescent Ship planning to offer them to the Amerian Army, then how come they managed to sneak on the Full Moon while everyone else was racing to get there only to watch the Yggdrasil launch and then go back to the Crescent?
>>
>>15226339
They specifically say that they have spies in the police that let/protected their leave.
>>
>>15226351
Leaving the FM isn't that impressive, getting onboard and for what purpose is the real question.
>>
>>15226339
They don't sneak on Full Moon, it was the Gondwan ship of Mask's unit, it's a different fleet even if they're allied together.
>>
>>15226522
They still got on the FM for no apparent reason.
>>
Will we finally have another season after IBO is finished?
>>
>>15226339
its stupid. that explains everything.
>>15231868
ewww, fuck no.
>>
>>15231868
Movies.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.