[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voltron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>They've committed to at least 6 seasons
>Season 3 comes in September
>Some Classic Voltron is coming to Netflix in March
Yes please.
>>
File: time to form voltron.jpg (77KB, 1200x669px) Image search: [Google]
time to form voltron.jpg
77KB, 1200x669px
>>15221885
thank you ryan reynolds

the deadpool bump is real
>>
>>15221885
>10 episodes of Classic Voltron
>with new content added

Wut?
>>
>>15221921
Uncensored, I assume. Golion was very gory, even for it's time.
>>
>>15221885
>Burger King kids meals
am I missing something or is that actually kind of a big fucking deal
>>
>>15221885
>78
Shit man, that's beyond the maximum 65-episode requirement. Although the old Voltron did do that before.
>>
>>15221929
>Voltron dub over uncensored GoLion
I'm not sure I want this
>>
>>15221931
CORPORATE SYNERGY IS THE GLUE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY
>>
was Voltron Force ever on Netflix? Would Nicktoons play ball?
>>
>>15221944
yeah that's what I'm thinking, honestly
I wasn't sure if Burger King had slid massively down the scale in terms of pop culture but I remember about twenty years ago when they had them Pokeymans that the kids like.

I don't recall Voltron getting a fast food promotion back in the day, at least.
>>
>>15221929
I guess, but I would hype that as "uncensored for the first time" rather than "new content".

And it doesn't really fit with "flagship family series".
>>
File: 092.png (124KB, 425x308px) Image search: [Google]
092.png
124KB, 425x308px
So we've got 4 more Seasons.

Season 3 will probably end with Voltron getting wrecked so they can make the upgrade they've been hinting about
Season 4 will probably be a season about rebuilding the Lions and Voltron
Season 5 will likely then be a kind of "build up to storm" that is the final Season 6.

Or at least that's how I think it should be done
>>
>>15221885
>more pidge for a long time
good good.
>>
>>15221953
It was.

All of classics Voltron used to be on Netflix as well as Fleet of Doom.
>>
>>15221931
I saw kids today at the movies with Voltron toys and shirts.

They also all seemed hype as fuck for Power Rangers believe it or not.
>>
mfw the Upgraded Voltron ends up being a redesigned Dairugger XV
>>
>>15222267
Nah. It's more likely to be a redesigned Stealth Voltron.

Everyone loves a black retool.
>>
File: Final DANCOUGA.jpg (222KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Final DANCOUGA.jpg
222KB, 768x1024px
>>15222277
dancoutron when?
>>
Why don't they just add the entire original series?
>>
>>15221885
Does this mean we will eventually get vehicle Voltron
>>
>>15222277
I totally dig the design for Stealth; it just needed to be in a better show and have actual 2D art to back up the CG model.
>>
>>15221885

I heard its finally going to arrive in Japan soon.

Has anyone heard about who's voicing who?
>>
>>15226584
There were some things I liked about that show honestly when I rewatched it a few years back despite how ugly it was. The Zarkon plot was pretty good, the cast was strong, and the first season was fairly decent.

It was just so ass ugly and the second season was a huge step down writing-wise.
>>
>>15226582
I do hope at some point we can do some Legacy Voltrons in the new toyline so we can get things like a classic Voltron, Vehicle Voltron, or even Gladiator Voltron. Even if it's just the 5 inch scale it'd be nice to see.

I'd especially like to see the Voltron Force lions get some kind of release since those were some nice looking mechs. I loved Yellow Center Voltron so much.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.