[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now Gundam manga gets ANN reviews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: haw haw.png (930KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
haw haw.png
930KB, 960x624px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-gundam/thunderbolt/gn-1/.112401

Dear ANN staff please learn math.
>>
>>15221538
Nice advertisement.
>>
>>15221538
Dear ANN staff please stop shilling your own webpage here on /m/ for cheap click count.
>>
>a thread died for this
>>
>>15221538
Same guy making the same threads every day

Why do you waste your time and mine
>>
>>15221538
Hello again, Lauren.

No, Lauren, we are not interested in giving you clicks.

Have a nice day, Lauren.
>>
>>15221538

Dear anon,

Please accept that reviews are not based on a mathematical formula or system and stop trying to find excuses to be annoyed at things.
>>
>>15221761
I'm a man
>>15221693
Not every day, just when bad articles are public
>>
>>15221842
Just stop. How many times do you have to post these shitty threads before you realize that no one gives a shit about ANN?
>>
>>15221845
Don't bother, he's clearly one of those meme magic retards who thinks he can make a personal army out of /m/.
>>
>>15221847
Prove that's his goal and not just your paranoia
>>
>>15221853
Not that anon, but look back through the archives and you'll see that he kept attempting to make /m/ flood ANN in order to 'fix their tastes'.
If that isn't calling for a raid, I don't know what is.
>>
>>15221858
I have, at no point does anyone ever say this. Infiltrate, but not raid.
>>
>>15221538
I wonder if this autist ever gets tired of bitching about ANN every hour of every day..
>>
>>15221863
He's asking a board to go attack some other forum for him. 'Infiltrate' is just a fancy word for it.
That's a raid, newfag.
>>
>>15221866
Infiltration =/= attack, how drunk are you?
>>
>>15221870
And you clearly aren't getting the message.
Shitposter is butthurt about ANN forums. Wants /m/ to go try and 'fix' them for him. It's literally a case of 'Stop liking what I don't like' and begging this board to do it for him. It's pathetic.
>>
>>15221879
>Wants /m/ to go try and 'fix' them for him.
Source: Your ass
>>
>>15221882
Source: The archives
You said it yourself. He wants /m/ to 'infiltrate' them and 'fix their taste'. Because he can't stand seeing a review that doesn't match his taste.
>>
>>15221887
>that means go and attack people somehow
Get psychiatric help, anon
>>
>>15221895
Obviously 'attacking' is just lingo for going in there and shitting on peoples' tastes. Shitting on taste is something regular on /m/, but no one gives two shits about going over to some other forum and doing it because OP is mad.
You know how pathetic it is, so stop deflecting it and just give up.
>>
>>15221906
>all this paranoia drivel
>>
>>15221912
Sure. Call it whatever you want, OP. Just stop spamming on /m/. We have enough of a shitposting problem as is.
>>
>>15221922
as long as inaccuracies are published I well call it out
>>
>>15221947
Stop posting ANN threads in general. You're basically just advertising them. If you want to complain about inaccuracies, do it on their website. Because you're preaching to the choir here.
>>
It's just Duel being salty again. Know your trolls.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/search.php?search_id=1504027236&start=0
>>
>>15222113
I don't even have an ANN account, numbnuts
>>
>>15222113
Hi Valvrager, you still can't fool us
>>
>>15222113
You seem obsessed with this person, tell me anon where did he molest you?
>>
>>15222113
Stop being attention whore faggot.
>>
>>15222584
Anon, it's Valvrager (who is likely Ebirah Scampi), he wants his scapegoats to get famous and shit
>>
>being so autistic that you can't even samefag properly
>>
>>15222628
nice description of yourself
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.