[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Getter-Robo-Go-03-0028.png (356KB, 729x720px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Go-03-0028.png
356KB, 729x720px
Was he right?
>>
Absolutely.

t. Drumpf
>>
>>15221281
Yeah, Go was right.
>>
And that's the guy Sho will eventually marry. Top tier Ishikawa writing.
>>
>>15223149
>what is character development
Top tier shitposting
>>
>>15223149
after she saved his ass
>>
>>15223177
More like he gave the guy an abrupt personality change by the end. Or trying hard to do character development and failing pretty badly at it.
>>
>>15223754
>Or trying hard to do character development and failing pretty badly at it.
Kek no.

Ken Ishikawa portrayed white people as they are with their double standards and all.
>>
>>15223149
>And that's the guy Sho will eventually marry

Here, I just googled a few sites on this phenomenon.

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/category/why-white-men-like-asian-women/

Ken Ishikawa nailed it perfectly.
>>
>>15221502
found the day one Killary voter
>>
>>15223770
>he hates drumpf!!
>that means he likes shillary!!!
back to /pol/
>>
>>15223761
I keep saying that the biggest single group in interracial marriages in Finland is still wives men ship here from Thailand.
>>
>>15223770
>>15223776
The USA's problem is that they won't aknowledge that they're living in a one-party-state. All they can vote on is how miserable they'd like to be together or seperated by ethnicity in the near future.
>>
>>15223761
That poor guy is really fucked in the head. I mean, yeah, hes got some points and all the people he mentions are fucks; but clearly his home life has filled him with alotta self hate for both sides of his heritage. Smells like Elliot Rodger
>>
>>15221281
IIRC wasn't one of his team mates black?

and Gou was right.
>>
>>15224447
>IIRC wasn't one of his team mates black?
No
>>
>>15223149
Many important developments occurred between that point and this one.

>>15223754
It was done fine though. What's your malfunction, buddy?
>>
>>15223776
>says "drumpf"
>thinks he's racist

>not a hillshill
>>
>>15224225
Most hapas are. Not sure what the deal is with them. Strangest part is they want to adopt Asian problems that they don't have. Like a 5'11" exotically handsome dude telling a bunch of short Asian nerds that he's ugly and has no chance with girls. And the ones I've known are obsessed with Asian culture, more so than 2nd or 3rd generation American Asians.

Maybe it's genetic.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (90KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
90KB, 960x692px
>>15227348
>thinks he's racist
Never said the bs you're spewing.

I don't even care about drumpf or even whether he's a racist fart or not. He's a buffoon of no added value.

And you are a delusional fanboy who gets triggered every time someone says something bad about Drumpf.

Pic related
>>
nevermind this /r9k/ crap
who's the cutest Ishikawa girl
I vote Yasha-hime
>>
>>15228350
He right. Calling Trump Drumpf is something LITERALLY only Hillary supporters do, period. Everyone else knows the name still fucking means 'victory'. It's quite simply the mark of a total retard.
And you made the racism connection when you made that first garbage post in the thread.
>ONLY WHITES ARE HUMAN.jpg
>lol yeah I agree with that t. Schlumpf
>I never said Trump is racist
The only people who do shit like this are hillshills and jews.
>>
How come "Drumpf" caught on and not "Donald Chump"? It's so obvious.
>>
>>15221281
Is this why /pol/ started going after Getter Go so hard?

Personally I think it's pretty cool that Ishikawa tackled an issue like this in a mecha anime of all things. I think it makes the characters feel more grounded.
>>
>>15232290
All the Getter Go troll threads lately are because xpearse started reading it.
>>
>>15232274

Because of overreach. Some think calling him Hitler is more effective than calling him an idiot.
>>
>>15232265

Why are you people so upset that Shillary lost? You still got paid, right?
>>
File: 1405139697702[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1405139697702[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>15232265
>>15232274
>>15232279
>this perfectly spaced meltdown

Holy shit dude please cry more.

/m/ got to see a Char win. That's what matters. Everything else you can fuck off right to /pol/ with and let them roast you instead.
>>
>>15232400
How is Trump even remotely like Char other than being blonde?
>>
>>15232406

Well there you go. The truth is, America didn't have much of a choice. It's either Kodos or Kang basically. The Popular vote says Hillary, but the Electoral College Says "We'd rather pick neither, but I guess Trump by a slim margin"
>>
>>15232274
Because that's what his family was named once upon a time; his grandfather changed it to Trump at some point during or after his move to Murrika.

Is it any surprise Donald turned out the way he did when even his own family rebranded itself?
>>
>>15232290
The funny thing is that guy's character arc, IIRC, is pretty anti-pol. He rejected that racist stuff after getting enamored with the Japanese heroine.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.