[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD Gundam G Generation Overworld ENGLISH PATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
Let's use this thread to share tips, info and talk about the game in general.
>>
>>15221231
So how do these games play (mechanically) compared to SRW?

I'm a bit confused to what's going on here. What is the difference between Tour and Campaign? How do you capture units?
>>
>>15221835
>So how do these games play (mechanically) compared to SRW?
Someone else will have to answer that. I'm a SRW novice.

>What is the difference between Tour and Campaign?
World Tour stages involve events from the original works, you'll always have some guest units on your side, and Generation Breaks will bring in other series. The first stage, for instance, has some events from 0079, AGE, and SEED, as well as some secret 00 and ZZ units to fight against. Over Impact happens here, where your guests all turn against you.
World Core is more of an original story - you do battle against hordes of enemy units created by the Generation System itself. Core Impact happens here, where copies of your machines appear to fight against you.

>How do you capture units?
Let's say you're playing the first stage. You trigger both of the secrets, and you shoot down Patrick and Mashymre after they show up. Their allies who appeared at the same time will have a white flag on their icon and will stop fighting. You can then move one of your ships over and use the Capture command if they're in your ship's leader area, or use the Free Capture skill to capture every eligible unit on the field.

Also works for units tied to a ship. For instance, if you destroy the Archangel in stage A1 after Over Impact, you can capture the Sword Strike. Or, if you destroy the Girty Lue in A3 after it launches its Dark Daggers, you can capture all of the ones it launched.
>>
>>15221861
Do you have to use a ship (not a MS) to capture stuff?
>>
>>15221861
Yes, unless you have a master unit with the Free Capture master skill.
>>
>>15221872
Yes, excepting when one of your ships' Masters has the Free Capture skill, which they can cast wherever they may be on the field.

G-Generation Genesis relaxed this a bit with the Sealant Launcher series of mod parts, but it also came with a total revamp of the pilot skill casting system that makes including/using Salvage (Free Capture by a different name) a lot easier to begin with.
>>
>>15221835
Well, for starters this game is harder than SRW and actually makes you think.

Damage output and HP are much more tight and the stats of the mechs and pilots actually matter.
Ships heal your mechs A LOT and can't defend themselves a lot, they need your mechs near.

You capture units when they appear as secrets (kill the leader to capture its goons) or when an enemy mothership deploys cannon fodder (destroy the ship and capture its mechs).
Everything with a white flag raised is catchable but you'll get everything you want from the free Masters you'll get (tip: don't get Heero or CCA Amuro since you can get their Gundams grinding some Phoenix Gundam and those are easier)

Basically level up your gundams to make them evolve following established branches.
>>
>>15221995
Strike is also one of the earliest gundam captures available too
>>
What's the point of Over Impact mode? Is it just an extra challenge?
>>
>>15221995
Building on this somewhat, I've reached some new conclusions after building my very own 97% start-of-game save yesterday.

The hardest unit to acquire, of all the offered free masters, is the Zedas. I don't believe you can even capture any Vegan suits, and you never get anything that can develop into any of them. Everything else can be acquired with varying degrees of ease at the start of the game.

>>15222051
Yes, and allows you to capture guest units (Sword Strike in A-1, GP01 in A-2, Force Impulse in A-3, Gundam X in A-4, AGE-1 Spallow in A-6).
>>
>>15222051
From what I remember it's so that if you want the units that appear on the stage as guests, you can capture them during over impact if you destroy their mother ship.
>>
>>15221231
Missed the other thread? >>15220545
>>
>>15222065
Stage A-5, Trigger 2. Fa Bose has three scoopable Gafrans aboard.
>>
>>15222575
Ah, okay, nevermind then. I was thinking there had to be some, but I didn't remember AGE showing up anywhere but A-1 and A-6.

I wish there was more AGE. I liked AGE.
>>
File: TOY-GDM-0378_01.jpg (42KB, 516x640px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-GDM-0378_01.jpg
42KB, 516x640px
>>15222585
When Overworld launched AGE 2 was just starting I think.
You can get young Asemu and the AGE 2 here.

Dark Hound never ever ;A;
___
Repostan from the other thread because it seems both are being used equally.

Post your planned teams:

Crossbone X1 Full Cloth (my custom pilot based on me)
Crossbone X2 Kai (custom pilot based on my bff)
Hi-Nu Gundam (Z's Amuro)
Kshatriya (Marida)

Wing Zero Custom EW (Milliardo)
God Gundam (Graham Aker)
Sazabi (Quatro)
Unicorn (Aubrey)

Master:
QanT (movie Setsuna)

Second master:
Possible Gai Murakumo on the Blue Frame.

I still can't decide for a warship.
>>
>>15222601
AGE ended four days before Overworld launched, actually. But they were already fucked space-wise, so I can't blame them too much.
>>
>>15222601
We just have to hope the game after Genesis brings back AU. I figured the series was going on a break after Overworld. The PSP was at the end of its life span and they'd used nearly every animated property
>>
>>15221995
>Harder than SRW
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.