[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How She Would fare in Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Which universes she would fare until the end, which ones she would be killed badly, and which side or friendships she would take?

here's her new Ride

>http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/OZ-15AGX_Hydra_Gundam
>>
She'd fare well to stuff coming at her from the right side but not so much things from the left side.
>>
>>15220508
Well if it was her old self, she would die faster than Quess.

Maybe Age, GBF and Seed. 00 too, but it depends on her psyche, if she isn't going nuts or been killed or horribly mauled by Nena.

If it is her new(rebuild as in the pic), and manga self atleast has a good degree of Military training and now superpowers.

She would go pretty much well with the SocioACpaths, UC and most universes.

>AC
Former Oz recruit trained by Noin, and then Wing5, Kyoko would had created Hydra and hid it away with the help of Howard, she would hang around a lot with the likes of Heero, Duo and Quatre, and bicker with Hero and Duo all time.
"Forced to hang around with perv who thinks hes a priest and a suicidal superman, i hate my life."

>UC
0080 is out of question, and TV Zeta is NOPE, Zeta's 2nd Novelization and later til Unicorn would be great, Kamille wouldn't become a veggie and she would live to see him becoming a Doctor, Emma, Bright or Char would had been great teacher to her.
>>
File: Zeon Asuka.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Zeon Asuka.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>15220536
I LEL'D

>>15220508

as long as she isn't ZEON, she's fine,
>>
File: latest[1].png (131KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
131KB, 360x600px
>>15220508
>here's her new Ride
That's obviously a villain's MS, she's bound to fail with that. Here's a better ride.
>>
>>15220851

who would know that Hydra was a Villain made gundam?

if it is, then Both Deathscythe Hell and Altron were also Villain made MS, since they were re built on the Moonbase, using OZ tech and Gundanium plates.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.