[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about kids and teens being better pilots than adults?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1221796148304.jpg (84KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
1221796148304.jpg
84KB, 550x356px
How do you feel about kids and teens being better pilots than adults?
>>
>>15219420
eat shit gruntfags and realismfags

that's how i feel
>>
>>15219420

depends on the series
>>
>>15219420
Rai and Aya are like 24 at most, Not sure how old Ryuusei is.
>>
>>15219438
Ryusei is 18.
>>
>>15219425
This. It's like those idiots thinking that making everything realistic is all it takes to make a game immersive and fun.
>>
File: mfw unterlebatch.jpg (143KB, 1397x1056px) Image search: [Google]
mfw unterlebatch.jpg
143KB, 1397x1056px
>>15219420
>forcing shotas to kill human mooks in srw
>>
>>15219420
It's retarded, but I like it.
>>
>>15219420
>How do you feel about kids and teens being better pilots than adults?

They're not, they simply get better machines.

Why?
Because putting in someone who uses the machine to its full potential is how you start a guro story like Thunderbolt.
Putting a psycho inside and letting the machine against people just produces a series that gets banned.

Also, here's a fun fact about the realism of the whole ordeal.
Historically, the warriors humans use tended to be 17 to 23 year old males. Only a few guys who have been through it as kids themslves got to serve as the higher-ups but most fighters were kids by modern standards.
Heck, just look at the 'Merican Civil War. About 20% of the combatants were under 18.

Old grognards with valuable skills in production make far worse soldiers than adrenaline-loving youngsters who are stronger, more fit and haven't been taught anything that would stay in the way of getting taught how to stab people properly.
>>
>>15219455

Im betting you already got a Switch preordered
>>
>>15219420
It's just a thing.

It just makes it harder for me to watch the more I get older, not because I think kids are annoying, but because I regret a few things I didn't manage to do.
>>
It's not terribly unrealistic. When you hit 30 it goes rapidly downhill.
>>
File: img_efsf_03-1-1-1.png (320KB, 389x684px) Image search: [Google]
img_efsf_03-1-1-1.png
320KB, 389x684px
>>15219584
This.

I never understood why anyone had a problem with youngsters in the cockpit. If anything, that would be the norm during all out war.

If anything, people should be complaining that kids with no training tend to be better than kids that have had at least a sortie or five
>>
>>15219420
oh look two not-gundams and a fat jim
>>
>>15219694
like piloting a robot?
>>
>>15219420
I fail to see the issue. Younger people have an easier time learning new things.
>>
standard anime trope.

anyone under the age of 22 is going to be gifted and the good guy.

23-60 and you are likely to be the bad guy or completely incompetent.

61 and over and you can be the wise old bad ass good guy

it is a reflection in japanese society. where your life is over once you leave school and you don't get it back until you retire.
>>
>>15219420
You need soul to be a pilot. By the time you are an adult, soul is gone.
>>
>>15219420
I swear SRW OG games have more pilots at 20 and above than teens
>>
>>15220300

And there are at least a few that are around 30 or older (Zengar, Ratsel, Gilliam, and Kai)
>>
>>15220566
Gilliam is 27.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.