[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hakaider: Last Judgement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 308730_front.jpg (16KB, 305x300px) Image search: [Google]
308730_front.jpg
16KB, 305x300px
So, apparently shortly after the Mechanical Violator Hakaider movie came out, Sega created a game for the Saturn that was a direct sequel to it. The story was written by Inoue, and is considered to be a canonical sequel to the movie as a result. From what I can tell, it's a pretty basic arcade shooter (despite only being for the CD), but there's a plot that involves more re-imagined characters, mostly from 01-- for example, Waruder's apparently a boss in the game, and you fight against versions of the Hakaider Squad. Also Gurjev from the movie put his brain in Blue Hakaider, so that's pretty interesting.

Unless there's a story translation online, though, then if you don't speak Japanese you won't get the plot. Does anyone here know anything else about the game? I'm really curious.
>>
>>15212974
There's pictures?
>>
>>15213417
I'll do ya one better: There's gameplay. I can't really tell what's going on, though, but the plot seems interesting enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM6eZP-e1GU
>>
>>15212974
>Does anyone here know anything else about the game?
Sailor Otaku probably would, I think.
>>
>>15214063
Is one of those shadows the Armageddon God?
>>
>>15215087
I'm not sure, but if you're talking about the shadows in the flames at the beginning, then I think so. I also think I heard them say that he's Professor Gill (again, there are a lot of re-imagined aspects from the original series such as Gurjev being Gill's assistant), but I could have heard that wrong.
>>
>>15212974
Does it have Gattaider? He would make a good last boss.
>>
It's kind of fascinating that this exists, but I can't help but suspect that it can't possibly be as good an adaptation of Mechanical Violator Hakaider as Mega Man Zero.
>>
>>15215927
As far as I can tell, I'm afraid it doesn't. From what I've seen of the gameplay video the final boss is Red Hakaider, who Gurjev just sics on you. It WOULD be really cool if they made a copy of Ryo and thus were able to form Gattaider (or alternatively the Armageddon God Gill could just serve as the part), but alas, it isn't the case.

>>15216033
Yeah, I don't have a way of emulating Saturn games but I AM interested in the plot of this. See that purple robot around 4:30 in the video I posted? That's Waruder. Yes, really.
>>
File: YazanZZ.jpg (15KB, 327x214px) Image search: [Google]
YazanZZ.jpg
15KB, 327x214px
>>15212974
>Mechanical Violator
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.