[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might Gaine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Does anyone know the status on the subs?
Last I heard, Silver Castle is on hiatus.
>>
>>15209689

I miss Frodo
>>
>>15209689
You answered your own question
>>
>>15209927
But surely another group would want to pick it up?
>>
>>15209995
Subdivers seem to be the most likely candidates, despite not being fond of Maito so far.
>>
>>15209824
He was the strongest hobbit.
>>
File: 1155701892113.png (252KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1155701892113.png
252KB, 500x400px
>>15209689
It's kind of tragic that it stopped with less than twenty episodes to go, but such is the way of things.
>>
>>15210423
Too meta for them?
>>
>>15212843
I honestly found the show boring.
>>
>>15212843
Nah, the show is fairly boring in the early episodes, and doesn't have GaoGaiGar's great animation either. I can see why people struggle to get through them.

It's only in the middle 15s or so that the episodic stories improve and the show starts getting more of a main plot too.
>>
>>15212843
>Too meta for them?
There's nothing "meta" about Might Gaine aside from the exact last episode.
>>
>>15212843
To be honest, I kind of lost interest in Yuusha series (except Goldran). Still, I will translate if and only if somebody's going to fix grammatical errors and change/fix repetitious expressions (like, I usually end up "replacing" kuso to "damn"). What I'm translating right now is done because I love that series, but for MG... I need motivation for MG.

But then... how bad are the hksubs for MG? If someone would fix my subs, then that person would already have fixed hksubs. Does hksub have no hope whatsoever?
>>
>wanted to finish the three Braves I haven't seen yet this year
>the Brave Express hasn't arrived on time

Fuck.
>>
>>15213247
>But then... how bad are the hksubs for MG? If someone would fix my subs, then that person would already have fixed hksubs. Does hksub have no hope whatsoever?
Aside from entering the era of Showei they're the usual "They sorta get it" stuff, but it trips up really badly in the climax of the ending when they start talking about dimensional stuff.
>>
File: science.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>15213247
Well, this could give you an idea. Also: Battle Dynamite Warehouses.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.