[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ places to visit in Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Did you guys have any suggestions of /m/ related places or events to check out in Japan? Going to be there at the end of February for a week.
>>
File: reallyrealgrade.jpg (374KB, 1331x998px) Image search: [Google]
reallyrealgrade.jpg
374KB, 1331x998px
>>15206848
Get your ass to Odaiba and see the Gundam before they take it down.
>>
>>15206848

Not to sound a dick but Im sure Japan has far more interesting and meaningful historical sites you could be visiting. Traveling thousands of miles and paying I don't know how much to just look at anime seems like a wasted opportunity you could be using to broaden your horizons and grow more cultured as a human.
>>
>>15206859
this.
Go check out all of what Japan has to offer. Save the weebwank for the last bit of the trip.

Definitely see the Gundam statue though.
>>
>>15206861

I mean yeah the gundam statue is cool. I don't mean to say you shouldn't check out some nerd stuff if you want to. By all means do, but you really shouldn't fly across the planet just to look up so manga or see a bunch of electronic stores.
>>
File: kgWMBK0.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kgWMBK0.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
>>15206859
>>15206861

I've been to most of the main cultural and touristy places on my last trip and I plan to hit up spots that I missed, but I was also looking for niche /m/ related places, events to add to my itinerary.

Someone on /m/ gave me a tip Akiman was going to be at the Gundam Cafe for an event last time I was there and I was able to see him, and get some pretty cool Gundam Reconguista artwork.
>>
>>15206943
>you met Akiman
OH BOY AM I JEALOUS
>He drew you some Reconguista art
OH BOY I AM REALLY JEALOUS
>>
>>15206943

I think I remember you. If you didnt go before yoy could go to Toei park, there are are Kamen Rider and Super Sentai exhibitions. Its also a really cool place overall.

http://www.toei-eigamura.com/en/

I went there in the "free day" I had in Osaka in my trip to japan.
>>
>>15206848
ask if IBO is tanking or not, we gotta blow the minds of ANN worshipers and Anime Suki people
>>
>>15207641
(You)
>>
If you haven't before, check out Nakano Broadway for all your /m/ toy related needs.
>>
Make sure you go to the Toei Hero World in Chiba Prefecture before they close it, if it's not already closed. It is a museum of tokusatsu hero suits. A really nice place.
>>
Are there any interesting heavy industrial areas? Might want to see some full-scale japanese ingenuity while you're there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.