[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did Villetta get shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: WandaAndCosmoChecked.png (146KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
WandaAndCosmoChecked.png
146KB, 500x399px
Supposedly, Shirley shot Villetta and severely wounded her but there's no part of her that patched up that was close to anything vital. She's got that patch on her arm and left arm but when you look at pictures of her in later episodes, there's no scar and a bullet would should have left a scar. So, where did Villetta get shot. And no it wasn't the chest. Believe me, I looked ;-)

Pic censored for SFW board.
>>
she got shot in the head but the bullet did not penetrate her skull. she got a concussion from a graze.
nippon does not know dick about bullets.
>>
Did she get raped by those guys that broke into the apartment?
>>
>>15207849
I don't think so. Her memories came back and she fucking massacred them.
>>
>>15206176
People surviving headshots by margin has happened, though. It's not THAT unbelievable.
>>
>>15208702

But you would have at least expect stitches or bandages on a head wound. And if it was just a glancing blow, then how come it was serious enough that she had amnesia?
>>
>>15208963
Out of all the crazy, nonsensical stuff that happens in Code Geass, this is pretty minor.
>>
>>15206158
I want to uncensored version of this. Now.
>>
>>15209047
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpyod83dPD1qhh6l5o1_500.png
>>
>>15207849
I wish. Doujin when?
>>
File: 00061 (5).jpg (110KB, 658x518px) Image search: [Google]
00061 (5).jpg
110KB, 658x518px
Perverted bump.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.