[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANN whines about Victory again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: itscoming.png (247KB, 522x390px) Image search: [Google]
itscoming.png
247KB, 522x390px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-v-gundam/blu-ray-collection-2/.112127

>Story C-
>whines about sexualization
>suddenly the art is an A?
>also still bad math

I'm wondering if Lauren is two different people under the same pen name, literally what the hell?
>>
File: unqualified.png (445KB, 960x465px) Image search: [Google]
unqualified.png
445KB, 960x465px
>it's so depressing
>coming from the same person spouting how "the good" IBO is

That's it
>>
>>15204176

It's almost certainly pointless, since you seem to care as little about reality as you would probably claim the reviewer does, but I'll point out again that review scores aren't math. They're not based on a formula or any kind of system, and the final scores isn't based on taking an average of the individual scored sections.
>>
Cry about it
>>
ANN doesn't matter.
>>
>>15204176
I don't disagree that the nudity really came out of the left field, especially with that bit where the one lady forcefully gives Uso a bath.
But I fail to see how that's a bad thing. It's just weird.

Also
>>>((((ANN))))
>>
File: laughing girls.gif (742KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.gif
742KB, 200x200px
>anime reviewers

video game journalists are more respectable than these fucks
>>
the only thing more pathetic than reading ANN is knowing the names of anybody who writes for ANN
>>
I was on the fence with Victory, but now this review convinces me I should avoid it

I gave it purpose
>>
OP whines about ANN again
>>
File: eeeeh.jpg (54KB, 254x299px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeh.jpg
54KB, 254x299px
>>15204176
>this much butthurt
Why do you even care? Are you such a Victoryfag and you got your feelings offended?
>>
>>15204688
partially, but I'm more upset at blatant hypocrisy
>>
OP, you already made a thread like this two or so days ago.

Nobody gave a shit then as your thread died without fanfare.

I'll be amazed if you hit 50 posts.

Fuck off, grow up, stop being an ANN shill--shills post links.
>>
>>15204742
>Fuck off, grow up, stop being an ANN shill--shills post links.
No
>>
>>15204176
What was your endgame when making this thread?
>>
>>15205002
making the thread and complaining
>>
>>15204176
Fuck off Lauren stop trying to shill your reviews on /m/.
>>
>>15204176
>2017
>still giving a shit about ANN
>>
>>15204176
You're probably the only person on /m/ who actually looks at ANN
Nobody cares about your shitty image macros
>>
>>15204176
ok.
>>
File: Zaynejim.jpg (119KB, 393x721px) Image search: [Google]
Zaynejim.jpg
119KB, 393x721px
>>15204688
>Normies read ANN
>They parrot their opinions and only support the crap they're told too
>Other shows never catch on

You know what sites and reviews like ANN get us? SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 2!! I sure hope you like getting years of Attack on Titan rammed down everyone's throat.
>>
>>15204176
>I'm wondering if Lauren is two different people under the same pen name, literally what the hell?

Stop stop stop. ANN's resident gundam-knows-it-all lives in an alternate reality and writes about alternate facts. It's the only way those "reviews" make any sense at all.
>>
>ANN
>SJW HQ
>will never be /m/
>>
>>15206889
What? Nips doesn't care about ANN or gaijin's opinion in general. In fact, nobody here cares about ANN. Except for you, apparently.
>>
>>15206889
>Normies read ANN
normies don't read and they extra don't read shit about cartoons
>>
>>15204176
>Anime viewers
>Journalism

98% of mainstream Anime viewer don't touch anything older than 1995, Do you even surprised?
>>
>>15206948
not if a lot of us join it
>>
>>15206889
>ANN gets us SAO 2
Holy shit, you really are delusional. SnK and SAO got second seasons because they were successful in JAPAN. Becuase Japan cares about the Japanese audience.
You use this argument every time you make one of these shitty threads and it still doesn't hold water. You give these small western media outlets way too much credit in the grand scheme of things. Just shut up with your stupid 'raid ann because I want to feel important' plan.
>>
>>15207016
This. So this.

OP. WE KEEP TELLING YOU. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANN. NO ONE WITH ANY SENSE DOES. BITCHING TO US ABOUT IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE SAD AND PATHETIC THAN THE WRITERS YOU BITCH ABOUT.

GROW A SPINE AND MOVE ON.
>>
>>15207511
>OP. WE KEEP TELLING YOU. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANN. NO ONE WITH ANY SENSE DOES. BITCHING TO US ABOUT IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK EVEN MORE SAD AND PATHETIC THAN THE WRITERS YOU BITCH ABOUT.
I'm okay with that.
>GROW A SPINE AND MOVE ON.
I have nowhere to move on so either give me a spot to move to or I'll remain.
>>
>>15207528
Move on from ANN you fuckwit, what are you 5 years old?
>>
>>15207528
>I have nowhere to move on so either give me a spot to move to or I'll remain.
hahaha holy shit this tismo fuck
>>
>>15207544
I don't know anon, cool mouths talk with dialogue when they're made of cherry ice cream
>>15207559
learn to spell
>>
>>15204558
>where the one lady forcefully gives Uso a bath.
The broody middle-aged shotacon wants to get the little boy naked? Quel choc!
>>
>>15207511
t. Lauren
>>
>>15204176
Of all medium , anime is the one whose fans' folly irritates me to no limits.
Maybe that would had been the case almost all shows were available in the both side of the Pacific.
>>
>>15204572
GG was literally a bunch of sheltered 14 year olds finally figuring out that entertainment reviews are meant to SELL YOU THE THING not be some objective measure of professional quality. Its not like a hotel review.
Honestly, fuck everyone who posts in these threads. You are all probably underage GG fucktards.
>ANN sucks
Wooooow tell us something we dont know wooooow fuck off
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.