[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mech-X4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Wait, Disney is doing mechs?
>>
I have a bad feeling about this.
>>
2 dindunuffins too many.
>>
>>15196148
Is that an X-Bomber recolor? For kids?
>>
File: faster calculation.gif (16KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
faster calculation.gif
16KB, 598x450px
>>15196148
The giant robot looks lame and they're probably purposefully pushing the full minority cast. I'll stay over here safely in my nipponese content where political horseshit isn't shoved down my throat even in the most menial of things
>>
>>15196148
>asian smart kid
>white bieber haircut kid
>spic delinquent kid
>black jock dindu kid
>>
>>15196420
>people that aren't white exist
>"political horseshit"

Then why would you even watch Japanese entertainment you colossal faggot?
>>
>>15196575
Like I said, "probably pushing"

There's a difference in a character being a minority because that's just part of the character and a character being made a minority because you have an agenda. That's not necessarily a problem in itself. The problem is, just by looking at these characters, you can deduce that if they're going to do that, they're probably going to push other stupid political crap in the show too. I'm not interested in that, and I'm not going to watch it. We all know westeners can't make /m/ stuff for shit anyway

The bigger crime is that the robots design looks lame
>>
>>15196532
Two of those characters are brothers, anon. Try again.
>>
That mech looks like they got too lazy to properly texture it all the way
>>
>>15196655
The whole thing looks weird, on one had you have intricate panels and right next it is a big piston bolted to the outside of the frame.
And I have no idea how those hip joints work.
>>
>>15196590
Son it's not pushing until they break out the wheelchair character and go all 90's inclusiveness on you.

I mean really, you fuckers act like this is new just because the Internet has exposed you more than ever to the wild world of identity politics. If anything it's more restrained than it used to be.
>>
>>15196709
>so just eat their shit up like a good boy

Yeah, I don't think so, pal
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (57KB, 692x464px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
57KB, 692x464px
>>15196148
The arm looks like it's gonna snap off at any moment.
>>
the robot wasn't too bad
>>
and to 2xpost
>Disney is doing mechs?
yes, always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqdRxbAzZ_s
this Oswald short is old as hell and the Mickey Mouse here had Berserk Mode robot im the thirties

There's the Donald Duck with the robot taking his hat, and then there's the audioanimatronics for irl stuff.
>>
Okay, /m/ I watched this so you don't have to. Admittedly, there are only six episodes out, so it wasn't a huge hardship.

A high school freshman realizes that he can control technology with his mind. Within the first couple times he tries, he gets visions of a junkyard. He and his two friends -- The Smart One and The Goofball -- go to check it out, where they discover a giant robot that MC can control using his technokinesis. The next day, a monster attacks their school. After hastily recruiting MC's brother to be their mechanic, they fight and destroy the monster. In the next couple episodes, they try to deal with "some people think we're evil!", monster goop turning the Smart One crazy, trying to discover the secrets of the monsters, a skateboarding tournament, and running away from a murderous park ranger. As for that last one -- the kids are so stupid that the villains find out their secret identities in five episodes, and start trying to murder them in the woods.

The monsters are ugly. The fights are boring. There aren't fights every episode. It has a higher slice-of-life-to-action ratio than, say, MMPR. Also, the whole show seems like it has really weird cadence/delivery, but from what I've seen of other Disney XD shows (tuning into Rebels too early or leaving Rebels running), that's a feature of all of Disney XD's live action shows.

In conclusion, if you have an elementary schooler in your life who likes other Disney XD shows, and you want to introduce them to mecha, this could be a show to sit down and watch with them.

>>15197491
The arm breaks in the first episode.
>>
>>15196761
Don't put words in my mouth, buddy.
>>
>>15199254
>A high school freshman realizes that he can control technology with his mind

Dropped. Fuck that godmodding shit.
>>
So he both discovers he has superpowers AND he finds a mech.
Some people have all the luck.
>>
>>15199440
>discover you can control mechs with your mind
>realize there's no mechs
;_;
>>
>>15196590
>minorities cast in show
>THERE IS NO POSSIBLE REASON WHY THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN OUTSIDE OF AN SJW AGENDA!!!!!!

get out of here with your psuedo-logical ramblings, you moron.
>>
>>15199482
>No caucasians in main cast
>point it out
>put words in someones mouth and call them a fool for stating the obvious

Go back to lefty/m/?
>>
>>15199639
There's a white Elon Musk-esque guy who's one of the main supporting characters.
>>
>>15196590
sounds like someone is projecting
>>
>>15199639
go back to the methbelt and beg trump to bring back your jobs
>>
>>15196148

Im surprised I don't see a token girl
>>
>>15196420
>full minority cast
Is the guy with the cap next to the chink not white? What is he then, a slav?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.