[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Overman King Gainer worth watching? How does it compare to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1467666460409.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467666460409.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
Is Overman King Gainer worth watching? How does it compare to Turn A Gundam and G-Reco?
>>
Destiny compares favorably to G-Reco.
Aldnoah Zero compares favorably to G-Reco.
Fucking Valverave compares favorably to G-Reco.
Everything compares favorably to G-Reco.
>>
>>15195648
>How does it compare to Turn A Gundam and G-Reco?
Totally different. Gainer is a MotW show through and through. It does have some solid character stuff too though. I'd say it's one of my favorite Tomino shows along with Daitarn and Xabungle, but keep in mind that those are his only shows that I really like. It does a good job of making each week's fight feel very different and each enemy is distinctive, something that a lot of MotW shows falter with. The general insanity also keeps it very watchable in my opinion.
>>
>>15195648

LOVE AND COURAGE ARE JUST WORDS
>>
>>15195659
>Destiny compares favorably to G-Reco.
>Aldnoah Zero compares favorably to G-Reco.
>Fucking Valverave compares favorably to G-Reco.
>Everything compares favorably to G-Reco.
>>
>>15195659
G-Reco really triggered your ADHD pretty damn hard.
>>
>>15195659
>he actually watched Destiny, Aldnoah zero and valverave
>>
Character designs are done by the same as Reco but that's as far as I'll say they are alike.

It's more like Xabungle from Tomino, but compressed into half its length. Mech designs are absolutely fantastic too.
>>
>>15195648
It's fun
>>
File: [Filename].jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
[Filename].jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>15195648
Give it the 3 episode rule, you'll probably like it if you liked G-reco and Turn-A.
If you do end up liking it, give Brain Powered a try.

>>15195659
Did the show insult your intelligence anon?
>>
>>15195648
Good shit
>>
>>15195648
Adette is my waifu
>>
File: ww4CRk7[1].png (599KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ww4CRk7[1].png
599KB, 1280x720px
>>15195648
I'd compare it more to G-Reco than Turn A, but it's very much its own thing.

Light-hearted, really well animated, and filled with entertaining and likable characters. Just keep in mind that the start of the show is intentionally hectic, as you're thrown in the situation like Gainer, who barely knows what the hell is going on for the first episode or two.

You should also make sure to watch the BDs because they are CRISP despite as far as I can tell being animated digitally.
>>
File: OdCs07v[1].jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OdCs07v[1].jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>15197551
>>
>>15197551
>I'd compare it more to G-Reco than Turn A
this is true
>>
>>15195648
Better than Turn A, not as good as G-Reco
>>
>>15195648
yes, but the first ep is one of the worst in any anime and it has no ending, everything else is fine though
>>
>>15195648
Better than Reconquista, worse than Turn A.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.