[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8uf8UQs.jpg (26KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
8uf8UQs.jpg
26KB, 640x468px
What went wrong
>>
He keeps making anime while disregarding the fact that waifufags are the only people still caring/supporting the medium.
>>
>>15189143
He lost all creativity when Turn A ended. I wouldn't say Turn A is his magnum opus(I'm actually one of those who think the original Gundam was his masterpiece), but it was his peak in the sense that everything he made after that was mediocre at best.
A famous Japanese writer once said "the amount of words one can write over the course of life is limited". I guess it applies to all artists in a way, including directors. Tomino will never be good again, no matter how much he tries to. G-Reco is the living proof of that fact.
>>
>>15189143
>What went wrong

Nothing at all. Tomino is one of the most eclectic creatives in the anime industry, and has been going strong for over 40 years. His range of anime covers many genres. Only stupid autists think Tomino = Gundam. The guy is much more versatile than that.

Tomino opens paths, everybody else follows.
Fandom wants to idolize a stupid follower, and is afraid of real pioneers.
>>
>>15189143
Continuous shitposting on /m/
>>
>>15189197
This really.
>>
>>15189164
>A famous Japanese writer once said "the amount of words one can write over the course of life is limited"
Tanigawa is just a lazy asshole, he's what, like 40? It's a light novel series.
>>
>>15189159
>Someone already forget GSD.
>>
>>15189231
>He's just an average director who got famous because his name was attached to the original Gundam, even though the series would have probably been better if he wasn't the director.
That's why there's a huge gap between his work and the rest of the series?
>>
Tomino made some cool robot shows so he's a cool guy.
>>
>>15189164
G-Reco owns though?
>>
File: old man yells at cloud.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
old man yells at cloud.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>15189143
He got old and senile, and his stories now ramble on like an old man telling you about his time as an onion farmer before the old war, those were the days! Course in his day, they were lucky to have bogpops (bogpops is what we called onions back then) so one day I was polishing my bogpop on my longcloak (which was the style of the time) when some yippur snapper named "G-undam" knocked it clear out of my hand and into the mung pile! (Mung being slang for hay back in the day) and oh did that set off the 100 year war good and proper!
>>
>>15189654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXr3iNmGvQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.