[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you just leave earth and join the spacenoid master

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (223KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223KB, 1280x800px
why don't you just leave earth and join the spacenoid master race /m/?
>Sieg Zeon
>>
File: Crossbone Vanguard.jpg (220KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Crossbone Vanguard.jpg
220KB, 1500x1060px
They don't have any style.
>>
File: dnnKz6e.jpg (116KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
dnnKz6e.jpg
116KB, 800x1035px
>>15189138
zeon has so sexy ass uniforms m8
>>
>>15189130
>mfw most of the feddie ace pilots are Spacenoid traders
feels bad man
>>
>>15189223
Isn't that because zeon living conditions influence newtype creation.
>>
>>15189138
Nazification of Zeon was a mistake. They look better with their own unique zeon style that doesn't imitate anyone else.
>>
>>15189223

Why would you feel bad? That even aces would defect indicates just how bad Zeon is.

The aces who remain in Zeon are usually depicted as feeling a duty to their job (Ramba Ral) or they are "MUH IDEALS" full Zeon (Gato)

>>15189392

Zeon has always been allegory to fascism and leftism in general. Degwin even compared Ghiren to Hitler, before Godwin's law was invented (that would have been an interesting conversation)

Degwin: Have you heard of Hitler
Ghiren: *groans* yes dad. Holy shit you gonna Godwin me?
>>
>>15189462
Their ideology is not the issue. It's their superficial style being nazified just made them look so horribly generic vilain faction
>>
>>15189462
>Zeon
>leftism

I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>15189138
They, even though the style of the uniform and everything is different, always vaugely reminded me of the German empire.
>>
Have fun being gassed by your own leaders.
>>
>>15189496
zeeks behave like SJW/ZJW (spacenoid Justice warriors)
>hate freedom of speech
>both call there enemy fascist, but zeeks and libs behave like fascists
>zeeks: White devil , Lib: White male
>>
File: Crossbone Vanguard.jpg (1MB, 1214x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Crossbone Vanguard.jpg
1MB, 1214x1280px
>>15189141
They are ugly uniforms and cannot match that Crossbone Vanguard aesthetic.
>>
>>15189554
Then why'd you post a Zeon image?
>>
>>15189575
>Zeon
>Winning, having style, existing after UC 0100, having best girls, having good MS
Pick one
>>
>>15189130
Because I live in the real world, where our heavy lift capability is minuscule and as such there are no emigration ships to take us to space.
>>
File: aaa.png (501KB, 680x543px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
501KB, 680x543px
>it's the weekly zeekwank thread
FRIENDLY REMINDERS:
1. Zeon lost the war
2. Zeon blew it's huge fucking lead in the war, so it's their own fault
3. The Federation REWARDS loyalty to the earth-sphere, and it's your fault that you got the short end of the stick by being disloyal
4. Zeon GASSED several colonies and dropped them on earth instead of using nukes
5. Zeon WASTED its time on "superweapons" that would have been inefficient to mass produce given their resources, instead of working on getting the superior Gelgoog in to production
>>
>>15189493

Well, I think fascists naturally tend towards a certain kind look, as they want to tightly control what kind of style is "acceptable", lest they carry unintended ideas. They'll create uniform styles to create a sense of unity, but it won't be too flashy.
>>
>>15189130
>Born in space
>Race
Not even /pol/ is this retarded.
>>
>>15189994
>walkthrough to Gihren's Greed the post
>>
File: sieg zeon.png (3MB, 1377x2439px) Image search: [Google]
sieg zeon.png
3MB, 1377x2439px
>>15189994
>>
File: hgucgz_zaku_action.jpg (147KB, 923x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hgucgz_zaku_action.jpg
147KB, 923x1024px
>>15190168
It's not a "certain" look. It's literally the exact same stahlhelm and cuffbands on a fucking giant mecha. The exact same tunics and garrison hats. Not all facists wear the exact same nazi shit. From a colony who's cultural background has nothing to do with germany, that's just incredibly silly.

This is the ugliest thing they could've done to a mobile suit
>>
File: 7q46qg.png (291KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7q46qg.png
291KB, 640x480px
>>15189553
Does that mean the Titans are the Alt-Right?
>Use MUH FREE SPEECH to glorify outdated nazi ideals
>Both try to spin alternative facts to fit their delusions in thinking they're right
>Titans: AEUG, Alt-Right: SJW
>>15189994
>It's the daily titansdindunuffin circlejerk
FRIENDLY REMINDERS:
1:Titans are assholes and lost the war
2:Titans blew all of their fucking public support by trying to murder the federation assembly at Dakar so it's their own fault they got disowned by the feddies.
3: The Federation REWARDS loyalty to the earth-sphere, and it's your fault that you got the short end of the stick by being disloyal
4:Titans GASSED several colonies and then lasered several more all as a means of making their e-penis look bigger than it really is.
5:Titans used cyclops MS akin to Zeon contrary to your shitty fanfiction where they still use Jims.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.