[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the state of upcoming mecha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: C4Dcqz0UcAAsFqh.jpg (333KB, 1010x1440px) Image search: [Google]
C4Dcqz0UcAAsFqh.jpg
333KB, 1010x1440px
How do you feel about the state of upcoming mecha?
>>
>>15188411
Re:Creator on the top right is going to be just as bad as Aldnoah Zero and jumping on the Isekai bandwagon. It even got the same director, mech designer and Sawano Hiroyuki
>>
>>15188411
Won't really know until I've watched the upcoming mecha.

I am excited for Fafner though, and wonder what THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN could possibly do with Code Geass R3.
>>
>>15188411
>Fafner gets a sequel
Fuck yes!
>FMP gets a sequel
Fuck yes!

Basicly I'm very very happy
>>
>>15188419

Is there any reason you're play-acting like a pirate or is this post supposed to be ironically reflective on you
>>
>>15188411
Another boring year.
>>
>Yamato S2, Thunderbolt S2, that new Rescue show
Yes, please.
>That thing next to them
Literally can't give a single fuck
>First three shows in the second row
I have no idea what it is
>more Origin
This pleases me
>New Geass
Maybe
>New FMP, Fafner and Mazinger
OH GOD YES THANK YOU
>First, second and last shows of the fourth row
I have no idea what it is
>Evangelion
>implying it will ever be released
>>
>>15188496
>>First three shows in the second row
>I have no idea what it is
The first is an astro boy prequel, the third is mecha isekai where the setting is a land of fantasy mecha and the MC is a shota
>>
>>15188411
yo dawg so I herd you like cars
so we put cars into your cars
>>
>>15188411
I'm pretty optimistic, and looking at this image I think a lot of these shows will be good or have the potential to be good.

I expect at least two of them to be good for sure, so even if the rest end up being trash(which I highly doubt) I don't mind.

But for some reason I feel like mecha was still stronger in that period from 2011-2014
>>
>>15188411
I don't recognize half of these. Is there any list of names?
>>
>>15188411
Mixed thoughts. A couple things I'm looking forward to (Tomica Hyper Rescue, Megaton Musahi, Toeizinger), a couple that look interesting but I don't know enough about and a few I'll pass on (FMP, Fafnir, Code Geass).

>>15189678
Yamato 2202, Thunderbolt S2, Tomica Hyper Rescue, Re:Creators
Atom: The Beginning, Megaton Musashi, Knights & Magic, Gundam The Origin
Code Geass S2, FMP IV, Fafnir, Toeizinger
???, Jinraiger, ???, ???

No idea about that last row aside from Jinraiger.

Speaking of Jinraiger, hopefully their monthly update tomorrow has some good news. The last few months of updates haven't been great - lots of talk of troubles and missed goals.
>>
>>15189706
>Fafnir
That harem show is getting more content?
>>
>>15188540
>actually trying to bait people so you can call them spics
Pretty embarrassing that this is where you've arrived in life.
>>
>>15189736
>using spic unironically
>using cuck unironically
You're exposed, kiddo.
>>
>>15189744
>>15189736
Guys, get a room.
Also I was talking about Fafner and Full metal panic.

Though I think there's a high chance for R3, ID-0, that isekai, Eva and Origin to be good or at least fun and entertaining works.
>>
>>15189712
Close enough

I also typo'd Code Geass as S2 intsead of S3
>>
>>15188411
>Yamato 2202
>Thunderbolt S2
>Atom: The Beginning
>FMP S2
>Code Gayass S3
>Knights & Magic
>Mazinger Movie
>Symphogear S4/S5

Fuck yeah

>Origin Battle of Loum
>Megaton MUsashi
>Tomy Robot thing
>Fafner (Never watched it so I dunno)

Mite b cool

>Jinraiger
>Eva 4.44
>ID:0

Never ever

>Top right and Bottom right

What are those?
>>
>>15188411
Considering that all but maybe two of those are objectively garbage, not very good.
>>
>>15190928
>haven't released
>garbage
Clockwerk
>>
Left to right, top to bottom
>Yamato 2202
>Gundam Thunderbolt
>Tomica Hyper Rescue
>Re:Creators
>Atom: The Beginning
>Megaton Musashi
>Knight's & Magic
>Gundam THE ORIGIN
>New Code Geass
>Full Metal Panic IV
>New Toei Mazinger Project
>ID-0
>Jinraiger
>Rebuild of Evangelion 4.0
>Starly Girls
>>
>>15188411
Looks good but I'm hoping there's some good stuff that isn't from an established franchise.
>>
Really looking forward to Yamato and FMP.
Haven't enjoyed Thunderbolt and Origin so far and I doubt I will like the newer entries.
Knights and Magic could be interesting, though I haven't checked the mecha designs to see if it's something I'd enjoy.
I haven't seen the earlier Code Geass or Mazinger yet and I don't even recognize the other ones.
>>
File: sz4rqz.jpg (535KB, 1010x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sz4rqz.jpg
535KB, 1010x1440px
>>15188411
>>
I'm pretty excited!
>>
>>15191484
Back to /mal/ with you.
>>
Megaton Musashi looks neat.
>>
>>15188411
no good gundam
>>
>Tomica Hyper Rescue

I hope it's as fun as the Tomica toku shows were.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.