[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Amuro ever pay for what he did to Gene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Z.png (1MB, 1445x979px) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
1MB, 1445x979px
Did Amuro ever pay for what he did to Gene?
>>
>>15187392
Finding his father on Side 6 after becoming brain damaged was punishment enough, given how killing gene was catylist that led to his father become a broken wreck.

Funfact: Had Gene just calmed his autism and followed orders, Char could have possibly intercepted and captured or destroyed the White Base as it was leaving Side 7 while it was off combat alert. Genes ambition basically set Zeon down the path of defeat.
>>
>>15187428
But then White Base would be full of Gundams, Guncannons, and Guntanks, with plenty of pilots for them. Gene did Zeon a favor by being overzealous.
>>
>>15187538

While you are correct that Genes actions did destroy quite a few of V-project prototypes that could have been given over to the Federation, would they really have had quite the impact that Amuro and Co did? Had Captain Paolo completed his mission and had the White Base taken to Jaburo without incident, its true that the units would have their data extracted and used for future development projects, hell they might even be deployed into the North American or Eurasian battlelines to fight Zeon.

That does not change the fact of how the circumstances of kicking the hornets nest at Side 7 basically led to a domino effect of Zeons best Aces and Commander being killed one after another.

Side 7 is never attacked:
>White Base travels to Jaburo and drops off prototypes.
>Mobile Suits mass production might begin sooner, though without Amuros combat data, less efficent than the final versions we see at Jaburo in November of 0079.
>M'quves plan at Odessa would have succeeded without anyone to uncover Elrans deception. With Elran firmly as a Zeon defector, he could reveal the exact location of Jaburo and use his miltary knowlege to target vital sections of the Federation.
>Aces like Ramba Ral, The Black Tri Stars and many other could have survived to focus on the main front, potentially doing more damage to the Federation as a whole.

The war had a lot of factors as to why the Federation were able to pull out a desperate win in the last three months of the war, but it can't be denied that Amuro and Co were one of the core reasons they had such a crushing victory.
>>
>>15187538
>full of Gundams
Only the RX-78-02 and the parts for the 03 if i remember correctly. Also having another Guntank and Guncannon or two wouldn't have helped much without pilots. It was taking Ryu and Hayato both together to pilot the Guntank at first. Fielding a second one would have required both Sayla and Job. They could have given each of them a Guncannon, I suppose, but then Sayla would job anyway if she's not tandem-piloting with Job.
Either way this goes, it results in Fraw Bow piloting a Guncannon.
>>
>>15187579
She only wouldn't job with Job?
>>
>>15187562
Sure, I took umbrage with the idea that Char would capture or incapacitate White Base.

>>15187579
I seem to recall the G3 being built from the parts of two RX-78s, but fair enough, and I thought White Base had pilots and a crew, but most died in the attack.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.