[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANN Finally Reviews Victory Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: stand up to za victoree.png (310KB, 522x392px) Image search: [Google]
stand up to za victoree.png
310KB, 522x392px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-victory-gundam/sub.blu-ray-collection-1/.111723

>Art only a C

I don't think Lauren is familiar with 90s TV anime if Victory is that low. Literal what the shit? And why did she not source that quote?
>>
Stop shilling this garbage site here
>>
>>15186614
Even some of the more mediocre looking TV anime in the 90s had better art. Look at Sailor Moon and G Gundam. Full of stock footage and poor animation, sure, but the art looks considerably better for the most part.
>>
>>15186695
and Victory doesn't how exactly?
>>
>>15186614
You are shit.
ANN is shit.
Lauren a shit.

V Gundam is not shit.
>>
Fuck off. No one cares about ANN.
>>
so you faggots just gonna witchhunt her everytime she reviews a gundam title.

>She liked it, but thought the animation was just average. FUCK THIS BITCH

seriously stop this shit. Nobody cares
>>
>>15186614
Fuck off Lauren stop trying to shill your "articles " on /m/.
>>
>>15186850
I'm not witch hunting her, I'm pointing out how questionable her grading is. This is one of her better reviews. Besides, I have problems with EVERY reviewer on ANN that isn't Mike Toole, Orsini is just the gundam reviewer, guys like James Theron and Nick Creamer would be called out more if they reviewed more /m/ stuff.
>>15186896
I'm not Lauren
>>
>>15186614
NO SHADING
O

S
H
A
D
I
N
G
>>
Victory is not animated good.

Its the reason why I hate people who say Gundam F91 should have been a series: it would have looked like shit, too.

Look at how much better the animation looked in CCA compared to ZZ Gundam.

Now think about how F91 came out 2 years before V Gundam.

Bullet dodged.
>>
>>15186949
>Victory is not animated good.
prove it
>>
>>15186614
OP is that same jackass that keeps posting about ANN and spamming using shitty pics with IMPACT FONT SO FUNNY MEME slapped on them. The one who went on a tear about how some random anon "BTFO" of some random ANN mod. And each time, we tell him we don't give a shit about ANN's reviews, everyone knows how shit they are. And each time he doesn't listen.
>>
>>15186614
>ANN
Nice joke
>>
>>15186974
>whine whine cry cry I love my big old mouth that yammers with dialogue yeah!
How many stars and galaxies were consumed by you colossal mouth of mouthaholism recently?
>>
>>15186726
literally no shading. fucks up with depth. In film lighting/shadows are used to build up drama/atmosphere. Victory sometimes does it during action sequences but it is obviously a very budget show.

Also Art also applies to designs and victory is the epitome of shit design decisions despite how much i love the Victory and the HEXA.
Ship-Motorcycles.
>>
>>15192311
>literally no shading. fucks up with depth. In film lighting/shadows are used to build up drama/atmosphere. Victory sometimes does it during action sequences but it is obviously a very budget show.
cool lies, bro
>>
>Victory
>bad animation
>Victory
>no shading

>in film...lighting
Are you a college freshman?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.