[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486517128858.jpg (88KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1486517128858.jpg
88KB, 500x637px
How do you expect this show to end? Who exactly is in charge of the plot, Nagai, Okada or Sunrise?
>>
It's gonna come down to a fight for control between McGillis and Tekkadon. Mika is probably going to have to decide between sacrificing himself to the fight or the girls will convince him to stop fighting.
>>
Gay orgy.
>>
Everyone except Kudelia gets wiped out and she winds up I'm charge of everything.
>>
>>15185912
What does it matter all three are shit
>>
File: Mikazuki.jpg (320KB, 850x1325px)
Mikazuki.jpg
320KB, 850x1325px
McGillis dying horrifically like he will deserve, Mika dying silently between lines of dialogue, Orga quitting the business leaving Eugene in charge, Gaelio returning to what's left of his family with an adoptive Julieta, Gjallarhorn reforming ironically under a respectable guidance, Tekkadan becoming a farming company with Mika's grave overlooking the farmlands with Biscuit and the rest, grown up Hush and Atra raising a black haired child together in the final shot.
>>
>>15185912
>How do you expect this show to end?
Preferably tolerable since everything else has been unanimously shit by smart people
>>
Massive slaughter from every side like in Zeta
>>
>>15186586
>Gaelio
>Surviving again
>>
Everybody dies except Mika, who is literally brain-dead, and Atra.
>>
>>15185912
Mika will realize Orga is an idiot being used by Choco. Orga will be heart brokenly butthurt when Mika calls him out
Mika is actually Guts and all of Tekadan is going to be sacrificed so Orga can be King
In IBO Destiny Mika is Char and Tekadan is part of Gjallahorn and the whole thing starts all over again
>>
Mika ends up a vegetable on the farm with Atra taking care of him. Kurelia is leader of an independent Mars while earth sucks shit.
>>
>>15186560
>Everyone except Kudelia gets wiped out
Possible.
>she winds up I'm charge of everything
Of fucking course.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.