[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rideback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So this manga is pretty great... from what I've been able to read. So far it's already much better than the shitty anime adaptation.

However, there are only 7 chapters scanlated. They finished production of the manga 8 years ago, and they still haven't

I have some experience in scanlation, but I'd need a hand starting up again. Mostly in transcripts and tracking down the rest of the chapters. I want to continue work on this. I want to see it completed. I am asking for help in getting this started.

Also, general rideback thread.
>>
Chink places probably have raws, but fuck if I know.
>>
The anime was made after the last Manga volume was finished yet they still fucked up the anime..... how?
>>
This is my wife.
>>
>>15183697
Thank you. This is a start... many of the links I am finding are to defunct sites.

>>15183704
Far as I can tell... A series of very stupid decisions, most of which are related to a gutting of the series political themes and interesting characters, instead focusing on the racing aspect.

>>15183711
A good choice. I'd go for the brunette with glasses in the miniskirt, or the one in the green tank top.
>>
Alright! Looks like I've tracked down the raws on Rapidgator and Datafile. I'll start cleaning soon.

LETS GET SHIT DONE!!! :D :D :D
>>
So I tracked down the raws, got them, started cleaning. Now I need to get me a TL. Any volunteers or suggestions?
>>
>>15185041
Could you reupload the raws so that potential translators can check it out?
>>
>>15183711
Good taste
>>
is this the one where the chick gets decapitated
>>
>>15188680

>Being a bitch
>>
Bumping this thread
>>
>>15185053
>Could you reupload the raws so that potential translators can check it out?
Sure. Raws are up here now

Vol 1 - 5
https://mega.nz/#!LcNzEADY!2NwWvcdlVY7Wdb5rq0jN9E3GdJjgAV17kX6zvaLUf0o

Vol 6 - 10
https://mega.nz/#!nJM3wICY!w8iOXWl6M3KQL1wnb3kFXwmZWPrrYDzopaz7eFlvLVY

I'm still cleaning, but if we can get the chapter 8 translated I can have it up in a week. I want to do one every week and a half. I'm sure getting more TLs will be much easier once I prove I can do it.

The last group who dropped this finished at chapter 7, but luckily, they did chapter included a bit of chapter 8 in their file. So chapter 8 to be completed just needs the following pages of volume 2 chapter 2 pages 037.jpg through 190.jpg to be translated. Luckily a lot of them are splash pages.

>>15189355
Thanks buddy. We can make this happen.

>>15188673
Not sure, but I do believe one of her friends does get killed by the cops. It happened in the anime.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.