[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Age - Make Earth Great Again Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Flit-Asuno-2nd-Gen.png (67KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Flit-Asuno-2nd-Gen.png
67KB, 560x315px
What has happened to Earth over the past ten years? What has happened to law and order, to the military we all trusted to safeguard our homes and families. What has happened is the complete breakdown of life as we knew it.

At what point did we cross the line from the fine and noble pursuit of genuine civil liberties to the reckless and dangerously permissive atmosphere which allows Martians to kill and rape helpless colonists and then laugh at their families’ anguish? And why do they laugh? They laugh because they know that soon, very soon, they will be returned to space to rape and maim and kill once again- and yet face no great personal risk to themselves.

The Earth Federation has stated that hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so. I want to hate these muggers and murderers. They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes. Yes, Earth, I want to hate these murderers and I always will. I recently watched a newscast trying to explain the "anger in Vagan’s men“. I no longer want to understand their anger. I want them to understand our anger. I want them to be afraid.

How can our great society tolerate the continued brutalization of its citizens by crazed misfits? Vagans must be told that their CIVIL LIBERTIES END WHEN AN ATTACK ON OUR SAFETY BEGINS!

Let our politicians give back our Federal Forces’ power to keep us safe. Unshackle them from the constant chant of “war criminals” which every petty Martian hurls immediately at an officer who has just risked his or her life to save another's. We must cease our continuous pandering to Vagan. Give Earth back to the citizens who have earned the right to be Earthborn. Send a message loud and clear to those who would murder our citizens and terrorize Earth- BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY AND BRING BACK OUR MILITARY!

Flit Asuno
>>
>>15181647
Absolutely based
>>
Why the fuck do we need a Gundam AGE general?
>>
File: rge-g2100c.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rge-g2100c.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>15181647
BRB, enlisting in the Earth Federation Space Forces right now. You've moved me to action!
>>
AGE's grunt suits are shit and Gundams are rip-offs from corresponding UC timeline series. The only good MS was G-Bouncer as well as his pilot was only one really lovable character.
/thread
>>
File: 1440199620865.jpg (285KB, 727x808px) Image search: [Google]
1440199620865.jpg
285KB, 727x808px
REMOVE VAGAN
>>
>>15182107 >>15179890 >>15169848 >>15161756 >>15158718 >>15151800 >>15083536 >>15138486 >>15162079 >>15166927

Why the fuck do we have a dedicated retarded shitposter by posting the same shit in each new thread?
>>
File: 45G507.jpg (234KB, 469x772px) Image search: [Google]
45G507.jpg
234KB, 469x772px
>>15182208
>>15181647
Sign me up too. MEGA!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.