[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a torrent of Patlabor on Television in high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Noa Izumi.jpg (47KB, 550x780px) Image search: [Google]
Noa Izumi.jpg
47KB, 550x780px
Where can I find a torrent of Patlabor on Television in high definition and dubbed?
>>
>>15178879
>dubbed
Dude, don't go there.
>>
>>15178879
there are very few /m/ shows that should be watched dubbed. GaoGaiGar and G Gundam are two exceptions off the top of my head, but even then I still prefer the original
>>
>>15178879
I think bakabt has it but you really do not want to watch the TV series dubbed, trust me on this. Patlabor's dubs run the whole spectrum of quality, from some of the best ever made (Manga Ent. movies) to pretty decent (Bandai Visual movies, WXIII) to absolutely terrible (TV and OVAs).
>>
>>15178974
>G Gundam dub
>good
Mark Gatha was awful. Instead of sounding like an autistic martial artist (like Seki & Phil Fulton) he sounds like an autistic kid who's mom made him take karate because he keeps getting bullied.
>>
>>15178974
and to answer the first half of your question, (G_P) or [- _ _-']

you can find links to those on Shana Project
>>
>>15179007
scratch that, use Bakabt. Shana is not being seeded
>>
>>15178879
The Patlabor OVA and TV dubs are pretty awful, man. Everyone aside from Noa (who at least carried over some of the spirit of the character/Japanese VA) and Ohta's VAs can't act, and they all speak in some grating ass slow-medium tone.

Avoid.
>>
>>15178879
Well, if you really want it, it's on Hulu.
>>
>>15179006
There is not one single redeeming feature to watching it subbed.
>>
>>15178993
Did they not have the manga dub for the tv show?

Only the bandai one?
>>
>>15180046
Manga Entertainment dubbed the first two movies way back in the day, these were later redubbed by Bandai for their special edition DVD set. The TV show and OVAs were dubbed by Central Park Media, using one of their worst studios. WXIII was dubbed by Geneon back when they were Pioneer.

So we basically have four separate English casts for Patlabor of varying quality.
>>
>>15180729
I don't see much wrong in the Early Days OVA dub aside from Noa's VA not changing her tone to match the situation but it could be an issue with the voice that she's using for her.
>>
>>15180044
This is true
>>
>>15180729
>So we basically have four separate English casts for Patlabor of varying quality.
This goes very nicely with all those separate timelines of the show too.
>>
>>
>>15188688
They're decent, but not anything great by any means.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.