[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Sentai Zyuohger – 48 (END)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 37

File: owari.jpg (26KB, 695x393px) Image search: [Google]
owari.jpg
26KB, 695x393px
http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-48/
>>
Goodbye, Zyuohgers. Thank you for a great year.

This was actually the second Sentai I managed to watch all the way thru, the first one being Gokaiger. Here's to hoping Kyuranger is just as good.

Now to try and watch some of the older series...
>>
What a yifftastic finale!
>>
>>15177789
The blue Kyuranger looks one hundred times more furry-y than anything in Zyuohger though.

I was glad to see Naria back and with a better death, but other than that the ending was alright, but not great.
>>
You know, zyuohger has probably been one of the best in recent years, probably helped with the new writer.

Villains were great
Plot wasn't bad at all
Despite the vangrey arc, I found the characters all shared a good amount of screen time; Yamato didn't feel overshadowed.

My only grips
The bangry arc, while good, felt like it lasted two episodes too long
The resentment of Bard was lackluster
>>
>>15177744

Zyuoh was my fourth (after Shinken, Gokai, and Kyoryu). I'm wanting to go back and give the ones I skipped or dropped another chance, though, especially since I feel like I'm in a better mindset for a lot of them.
>>
>final zoo animal was an anteater
Ruined.
>>
File: nice.png (2MB, 987x659px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
2MB, 987x659px
Nice editing.
>>
File: Kyuranger1.jpg (236KB, 800x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kyuranger1.jpg
236KB, 800x461px
Good ending,the merging of world was great for the whole theme of the show.

But WHY an anteater? Oh well... Thanks for the year, Zyuohgers! I'll miss those guys.

But now, ITS SPACE TIME!
>>
W-was the little brother greenscreened here? It looks so odd.
>>
>>15177923
They only had 2 shark heads
>>
Jesus Christ, Tusk's dad is HUGE
>>
That was a very fun ride. Sad it's over, but I'm excited for Kyu. The themesong sounds good, full of energy.

>>15177923
Yeah that was terrible. Leo's siblings in the foreground were greenscreen'd, too.

>>15177929
Elephants often are.
>>
>>15177929
Whoa, rude.
>>
all beast unleashed red looked stupid af but otherwise moderately enjoyable. The finale wasn't that great but it was still fun.
>>
>>15177910
Isn't anteater the first animal in abc?

Obviously it means a new beginning
>>
Good ol' camera crew
>>
>>15177969

Do you mean aardvark?
>>
File: sayonara.webm (550KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
sayonara.webm
550KB, 848x480px
:(
>>
File: handoff.webm (3MB, 884x500px) Image search: [Google]
handoff.webm
3MB, 884x500px
Don't be a dick, Lucky
>>
>>15178011
That made me smile.
>>
It bothers me that I know we'll never see zyuman's and humans interacting in any Sentai after this. Why does Toei like triggering autism?
>>
>>15178088
Almost every season has something show-specific that never gets mentioned outside of it.
>>
File: kyupose.webm (798KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
kyupose.webm
798KB, 848x480px
>>
>>15178088
Linkara, it's time to leave
>>
>>15178088

Well, next season has aliens and takes place in the far future, so Earth might have a bunch of random aliens walking around, and several of them certainly will be animal people. You'll likely need to wait two years before getting triggered.
>>
They furconned the world ON ACCIDENT?

I guess that's why the Zyuland leadership erased Cetas from history, if awakening the symbols would undo their segregation.
>>
Fighting giant Genis felt REALLY unnecessary. Imagine if in Gokaiger if instead of the final battle ending with them all crying and cheering they had to fight the obligatory giant battle.
>>
File: 1441730363714.jpg (21KB, 473x476px) Image search: [Google]
1441730363714.jpg
21KB, 473x476px
>>15178104
It's triggering me that I have to wait so long to be triggered!!
>>
>>15178119
>Fighting giant Genis felt REALLY unnecessary.

I agree and I didn't see the point of having Naria survive the mech battle to only be treated like a non-factor and die 2 seconds later
>>
I like how some retards were shitposting about the show reviving the Zyumans who died to give Misao his powers (or saying they never actually died) because of that one shot in the preview and it turns out it was just a final vision Misao had.
When I read those posts, they reeked of retards desperate to have something to complain about.
I was right.
I'm gonna miss the Zyuohgers (1st Sentai I completed). Here's hoping Kyuranger's as fun
>>
>>15177876
Go-Busters is a treasure that I'd recommend to anyone, Ninnin's rough but still fun. Goseiger's a bit better but cookie-cutter.
>>
>>15178088
Because Sentai all take place in separate universes, apart from crossovers. Don't be a Rangerboarder.
>>
Even though Zyuohger was ultimately a pretty standard Sentai, I still enjoyed it on the whole bar a couple of snags like Bunglay overstaying his welcome by a couple of episodes.

I'm really hyped for Kyuranger. I don't think I've been this ready for a Sentai series since, hell, Gokaiger.
>>
>>15178102

Oh shit, Champ has a moving jaw?
>>
>>15178173
Kyuranger feels more like a 40th anniversary show than ToQger or Zyuohger did. I know they just did the special, but I hope they can pay the Gokai cast to come back again for a bit with the Kyurangers, the theme is perfect.
>>
>>15178166
> Retards comparing the finale to Dino Charge

What is with these morons and muh continuity
>>
>>15177908
What's the issue here
>>
>>15178216
Well, there's GokaiRed in CSHT's poster, although we don't know if his actor is there...
>>
>>15178255
Spada and Kabuto better get in a dick measuring contest to see who the better chef is
>>
>>15178173

I would say it's average, but I'm a fan so saying it's average means it's good and well worth watching.
>>
That was a fun ride. The build-up to the final showdown isn't great. At least we didn't get a retarded red this time.
>>
>>15177876

My fourth as well (Jetman, Kyoryu, Toqger). I wasn't expecting to even like this season after Ninninger was so annoying I dropped it a month in, but man was I wrong.
>>
>>15178011
I guess this means no more trio imagination
>>
what was with the "bard will die if he transforms again but hes ready to to protect yamato" subplot

they didnt need him at all this episode
>>
>>15177624
>nimal Sentai Zyuohger – 48 (END)

Thank fucking god that's over.
>>
That wasn't a great final episode. Turns out Genis's costumes don't make for good fight scenes.

Ninninger did this same thing of dumping villain motivation at the very last second. I think the writers are becoming afraid of having to rejigger their plots.
>>
It bothers me that the world changing is a change too drastic and it will ignored completely on the next sentai. By the time we get Vs Zyuohger we'll have it implied that the worlds separated again.
>>
>rangerboardfags
>>
>>15177876

Goseiger is kind of like Zyuohger where, while it doesn't really do anything out of the box, it's still a fairly good experience.

Go-Busters is a real treat. Definitely give that one a go.

ToQger has a slow start, but really gets going after a few episodes and is satisfyingly fun.

Ninninger is easily skippable and you're not missing much.
>>
>>15178482
Shut up already, anon.
>>
>>15178498
Pretty much this. /m/ has really gone downhill.
>>
>>15178151
I mean, it wasn't a complaint, but ok.
>>
Bard not dying felt incredibly weird. Why did they keep hammering home how he would die if they weren't going to pull the trigger? This is worse than Utchy.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I feel like they didn't explicitly talk about forging a connection between Zyuland and the human world until a couple of episodes ago. A tiny it more foreshadowing would've been great, but it was fine.

Overall, a fine finale. That seems to e a trend with Zyuoh unfortunately: good, but not blowing anyone's pants off. Hopefully Sasaki will take more risks than Utsunomiya.
>>
>>15178500

I literally just finished ToQger earlier today before watching the Zyuoh finale, and fucking loved it.

It took about 12 or 13 episodes for me to REALLY get into it, but once that hit I couldn't hardly put down the show to sleep.
>>
Zyuohger is the first Sentai I've actually finished since Go-Busters, which is the only other one I've actually watched as it aired. I really enjoyed it, the cast was great, both the heroes and the villains, I thought the plot was pretty nice for what it was, the endgame especially was really good. The ending was okay, although I was kinda hoping they'd go for a more bittersweet one, but it was very fitting of the show's theme of all life being connected.

All in all, I'll miss it but I think it ended where it needed to, and I'm really looking forward to Kyuranger.
>>
>>15177821
>Villains were great

What? The villains were okay at best. They were very one-note. There has been seasons with much better villains, I would not call them great.

For example, TQG, for all of its flaws, had really good villains, with diverse motivations, personalities and story arcs.
>>
>>15178357
>what was with the "bard will die if he transforms again but hes ready to to protect yamato" subplot

Did they even bring up Larri asking Bard why his changer was different? I think that went unanswered as well.
>>
>>15178820
they also never explained why the zyuland establishment were such assholes, fursecuting humans and erasing their whale king from history

i think there's an implicit explanation here, that if anyone ever became champions and awakened the symbols they'd lose the separation of zyuland and earth
>>
>>15178820
They answer it in 47. Bard's changer could draw power from the earth in place of his own lacking zyuman power.
>>
>>15178778
Sorry, I forget anout azald and naria easily
>>
So was the deathgalion just a game of dungeons and dragons that went out of control
>>
>>15178380
In the past 5 years, I'd say Go-Bus still has the strongest finale.

All the characters involved are developed and the ending is bitter sweet as the original aspirations that the Go-Bus team had were only half fulfilled as they weren't able to save their family, only stop Messiah and Enter.
>>
So, did the ratings and sales ever improve?
>>
Goodbye, Zyuohger. You were way better then Ninninger is basically every way.

Onwards to Space Balls.
>>
>>15177923
>greenscreened

I think even Amu's mother was greenscreened. Guess the budget didn't allow for any extra detailed heads. Just lots of dollar store animal masks.
>>
>>15178936
It would be a waste of money to make more animal mask copies this late in the game
>>
>>15178965
Could've just used the animal masks for Kyuranger alien inhabitants.
>>
The implications of this mass uniting of two entirely different worlds are a little frighting if you think about it. Mass hysteria all over the world when suddenly the Earth's population doubles overnight, giant cube structures growing out of the ground, maybe even destroying buildings. What was the rest of the world like when Zyumen and cube structures starting appearing everywhere? I'm surprised a fucking war didn't start.
>>
Boukenger
Gekiranger
Go Onger
Shinkenger
Goseiger
Gokaiger
Go Buster
Kyoryuger
ToQger
Ninninger
Zyuohger

Rank the endings of the past 10 years of Super Sentai
>>
>>15179116
>I'm surprised a fucking war didn't start.
In the real world one would. The population of the planet just doubled instantaneously with no new space, everyone's fucked if one half doesn't kill the other.
>>
>>15177624
I haven't liked most of Zyuohger, but it was all worth it for the first 2 minutes of this episode.
>Zyuohgers... don't mess with this planet.
>>
>>15178500
>Goseiger doesn't really do anything out of the box.
You mean besides having the only good red in the entirety of Sentai.
>>
>>15179273
I like Alata too anon, but let's dial it back a bit.
>>
>>15179157
Goseiger > Gokaiger > Go-Busters > Zyuohger> ToQger > Gekiranger > Boukenger > Go-Onger > Shinkenger > Ninninger > Kyoryuger
>>
>>15177744
>>15177876
>>15178297
>>15178746
Why the fuck am I suddenly fandom elder when I've been watching all the way through since Bouken and caught up from Deka to the end of Magi as it was airing. It feels like it was only a few fucking years ago.
>>
>>15178548
>>15178498
What's the problem, butthurt shitposters?

And just reposting my thoughts from the general.
>no Bard in the final battle
>They could have easily waived his handicap and say he had some lifeforce left, or that the buff from the planet during the batttle prevented his from draining.
>And the implications of the worlds suddenly merging are fucked up. Animal abusers, the cartel, wacko scientists, perverts, gangs, the ghetto, all being treated to a few "guests" out of the blue.
>Overall solid season, 7/10.

>>15177821
ToQger was only 2 years ago. And if we take "recent" to mean say, the last 5/anniversary season chunks (at the very least), then there's also Go-Bus as well.
>>
>>15179157
I am just talking end game, not necessarily the finale episode because I marathoned a bunch so I can't keep the episodes all that distinct.

Boukenger: Great
I loved Red missing and assumed dead. Black taking over was great, great character arc with him not even wanting to be part of the team in the start. Them using the final blaster out of suit was amazing especially since even when they are in suit they need extra armor to use it, and "Start Up!" is a great song

Geki: ?
Ron the Dragon Lord gets turned into a marble? I think the Furry Masters show up, that was something I guess.

Go-on: Great
Kagelsia and the other guy getting betrayed and helping the Go-ongers was emotional. Green and Black sacrificing themselves was amazing. The main three storming the enemy base on their own was cool.

Shinken: ?
There was a Princess, she didn't help but I still liked her. I loved Blue's Kabuki dance as the other characters faded away and then him leaving Red behind.

Gosei: Good
Bladerun was a great villain the revelation he was basically Lucifer, a fallen angel that was once the greatest of angel of them all, was pretty cool. The fact that even getting caught and brainwashed by the robots was part of his plan was great too.

continued
>>
>>15179418

Gokai: Ok
The best part was the best part for the entire rest of the series, returning characters. Black Mammoth in the episode, and Yellow Kirin & General Vul Eagle during the credits getting their keys back were my favourites. I also liked the reveal that the guys gave them access to previous super forms too.

Go-bus: Ok
Escape Buster was a pretty cool suit. Oh, and MagiYellow sacrificing himself.

Kyoryu: Good
I loved the team pairing off and making a last stand. Ian and Souji finally being bros.

Trains: Ok
Right using a darkness pulse, Right throwing his sword at Zed's thrown. Zed walking toward a full force IMAGINATION! blast and only living because he was shoved out of the way. Right using all the Trains including Orange.

Ninnin: bad
I liked OtousanNinnin and OujisanNinnin

Zyuoh: Ok
Zyuohgers, don't mess with this planet.
>>
>>15179335
I only started with Kyoryu actually Akiba but I've still seen more than most of the people posting. Everything from Gao forward and random older stuff, Sun Vulcan, Maskman, Liveman, Jetman, Zyu, Dai, Kaku and Mega.
>>
>>15178622
It was hinted that Zyuland didn't exist and that Zyuman coexisted with real earth prior to Cetas putting them in a different pocket dimension.

>>15178820
It came from the earth but at the same time Bard gave his life to Yamato so it was dangerous.

Think of the Smart Brain phones.

>>15178828
V-Cinema hooo!
>>
>>15179116
>>15179221
That's the plot of Zyuohger V-Cinema it seems.
>>
OST when

i love me some jungle themed music
>>
>>15179533
It's been out for months, there's an archive link in the general
>>
All Beasts Unleashed Yamato is a great suit, but I guess Bandai won't make a figure of him

feels bad
>>
>>15179116
Literally /pol/'s worst nightmare
>>
>>15178252
The zyuland buildings overlap with Yamato.
>>
>>15179582
I don't know. I hated gorilla just cause air filled muscles so seeing that in the beautiful suit that is whale kinda irked me.
>>
>>15178900
In the 2nd quarter it did beat Ninninger's 2nd quarter, but not enough to make up for the difference in their 1st quarter.
>>
>>15179611
they should have doubled down in the plushies
>>
>>15178166
They were explictly said to be on the same universe multiple times, including a plot relevant arc in zyuohger itself.
There's just no continuity between shows.
>>
>>15178151
>retards desperate to have something to complain about.
Sounds like most toku complaints.

>>15178159
Yeah, every sentai has three completely different villain factions.
>>
>>15178159

Goseiger is vanilla but it's fancy, french vanilla whereas Ninnin is sodexo soft serve vanilla.
>>
>>15179335

Anyone that swallowed TVN when it was the only choice is an elder statesman, yes.
>>
>>15179652
That's actually a pretty good comparison.
>>
>>15179652
Goseiger just has gone through a lot of hell behind the scenes so it's more so impressive that it came out singing. Between producers taken off mid-way and some episodes being shot with only a passing idea of a script it's amazing it turned out as it did. Action was constantly creative, the villain split provided movement to the plot, Gosei Knight... just Gosei Knight. But there were issues too, for example the three different tribes were meant to butt heads a little bit more than they ended up doing (shades of this can be seen in early episodes, but are almost entirely dropped without resolution).
>>
>>15179652
The french vanilla comes from the shows stellar music score and gadget SFX.
>>
Honestly, I was expecting Zyuohger to be a shit show. Yet I ended up watching every episode. Thankfully Yamato is a likable red, and the rest of the cast (save for certain Misao scenes) were decent as well. It took me about 20 or so episodes to really get into Zyuranger thanks to those shitty kids episodes, so give Zyuoh a little more credit for keeping a decent pace save for Bunglay's arc dragging a bit.

I keep hopping around with certain seasons, but Zyuoh is the first SS season I've watched to completion in recent memory. Wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either.
>>
>>15179652
The Sodexo soft serve vanilla at my school is literally soup. No wonder college suicides are so prevalent.
>>
>>15179819
Compared to watching Ninninger every week for a year, Zyuohger was a luxury.
>>
>>15179653
Well then I'm proud. Back during the rule of KingRanger with his bitches Takenoko and Magenta (to an extent)
>>
>>15179825
>KingRanger with his bitches Takenoko and Magenta
Not sure if simplification or revisionism but okay
>>
File: Magenta Mkv.jpg (101KB, 1220x209px) Image search: [Google]
Magenta Mkv.jpg
101KB, 1220x209px
>>15179831
Simplification to remind everyone that Magenta was a T-N-tard and never quite shook them free.
>>
File: 1486202021704.jpg (26KB, 315x323px) Image search: [Google]
1486202021704.jpg
26KB, 315x323px
>>15179841
>B-but if we start using softsubs, brazilian potato computers won't be able to run our sub effects without exploding

Sasu-fucking-ga TV-N.
>>
>>15179841
I always knew Magenta was cancer
>>
>>15179841
>Feb 19, 2009
That was long before he saw the light
>>
>>15179856
And now he's locked back in the dark.
>>
>>15179869
One does not escape the dark so easily.
>>
>>15179856
>>15179869
>>15179872

Pretty sure this was Zeds plot in ToQger.
>>
>>15179841

>people still insist on SD encodes in the day and age

I mean I understand that a good portion of the toku fandom is Flips and various other assorted third-worlders running on super toasters from the mid 90s, but come on.
>>
>>15180023
I guess it's also for people who watch toku on their phones.
But I don't see why that would be an issue because the app MXPlayer can run mkv files with subs no problem.
>>
>>15180023
fliplander here, I prefer HD than SD at any given day, I honestly don't get the SD mindset since even cheapest TVs here now are at least widescreen

hell even in my phone I prefer the original mkv file
>>
File: china.png (109KB, 328x225px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
109KB, 328x225px
>>15179116
>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>AND THE ZYUMANS WILL PAY FOR IT
>>
>>15178119
sadly, they wrote themselves into having the giant fight, as Genis' life/cells are used to make giant monsters, so the fact that Genis grows makes the perfect sense.

and while unnecessarily, it makes sense that Genis is actually Moebas as Moebas are made from Genis' cells

we don't often get origins for cannon fodder
>>
>>15179418
>Bladerun was a great villain the revelation he was basically Lucifer, a fallen angel that was once the greatest of angel of them all, was pretty cool. The fact that even getting caught and brainwashed by the robots was part of his plan was great too.

>we will never have a Burajira origin film about his fall
>>
Genis more like Penis am I right
>>
>>15179610
I think when Gorilla had a good fight, it was such an amazing sight.
>>
>>15179824
I think this may be the same reason for Dino Charge
>>
>>15178846
And they had the extra sacrifice of losing one of their team members.
>>
>>15180023
Speaking of encodes.
I wish Over-Time encoded their releases in such a way that they were compatible with the PS4 media player.

I have to run every episode though Handbrake first to make them compatible.
>>
>>15179610
Yeah, Whale is a great suit and the addition of the wings was pretty cool, but Gorilla was always dumb and ruined that combo.
>>
>>15180264
You've given me memories of spending an entire day running ToQger through Handbrake so I could be occupied on a 10 hour flight.
>>
>>15177624
>Genis is made out of the mooks of the season
>Throws the heroes' catchphrase back at them
>TWICE
That was pretty great
>>
Booooooooooooooooy! its finally over! what a waste of a year!.

Goodbye animals! hello stupid fucking space retards which are also animals and i already hate.

What a waste of 2 years.
>>
I wonder why the Zyumans kept their human form if they really didn't need too anymore.
>>
>>15180648
>wah wwah wah *shits self*
>>
File: RG0BS1U.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
RG0BS1U.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>15180755
>>
>>15180754
you get used to things in a span of doing it for a year
>>
>>15180754
kissing is probably easier as humans than animals.
Just saying.
>>
File: 1394359156673.png (10KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
1394359156673.png
10KB, 386x378px
>>15177744
>tfw fellow gokaifag
>but I watch every series as it airs regardless of how shit it is ninninger and have watched a fair share of the older series as well
Stop making me feel like some kind of turbo-autist
>>
My initial thoughts are that this was a good season, just not a great one. Good enough to wash out the taste of Ninninger, but probably not one that I will look back on with a lot of fondness. I dunno, maybe that will change once I've had time to reflect.
>>
>>15181454
While it's a kinda stupid choice, there's nothing wrong as of itself about starting with Gokaiger. The thing is how you act about it.
>>
>>15181531
I think the build up to the ending was better then the ending itself. It washed out Ninninger's bad taste for sure.
I'm really excited for Kyuranger though. It looks to be a great time.
>>
>>15181531
>>15182005
I never kept going with nininger after episode 1. the characters just didnt interest me. Thought maybe i was too rash with my judgement. Was it really worse than It started? like did it have anything going for it?
>>
>>15182054
It's just bland as fuck. Blue and Pink's focus episodes were my favorite parts.
>>
>>15182005
and I think the first half of the final fight and the wtf situation of the ending make up for the overall kinda weird Genis resolution
>>
tfw
>>
>>15182501
There's my Kusaka smile
>>
File: This is the face of a happy man.webm (690KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
This is the face of a happy man.webm
690KB, 1434x810px
>That helmetless rolecall
>Genis using their saying twice.
>That ALL BEASTS UNLEASHED from Yamato
>That righteous fury from everyone during the mech speech.
The ending kind of introduces a bunch of problems to Earth though, seems like it would just cause insane amounts of persecution, hatred, and panic about how to now deal with all the sudden influx of furries to the planet. Plus, how are the furries going to react to their lesser counterparts being eaten by humans for pleasure and sustenance? What about zoos? Or pets?

Good series in the end, it was actually fun to watch week to week, the characters were all enjoyable, the fights were quite fun to see week to week, and while the gimmick didn't get me at first I grew to enjoy the cubes.

YOSHAAAAAAA LUCK, The Cook™, and Hammy seem like they can also act as well which makes me hopeful.

Thanks O-T for yet another year of hard work!

>>15182054
>Was it really worse than It started? like did it have anything going for it?
Lawnmower and Kasumi were the only characters the writers even cared about, Nagi may as well have not existed, Takaharu was so bad at acting that they relegated him to shutting his mouth and barely going "MOETE KITAAAAAAAAAAAAA" after the first handful of episodes, Fuuka was almost Nagi-tier, none of the fights ever felt like they were hype or anything barring the one fight with the sword guy where Takaharu uses all the swords, the mech fights had potential with the small mechs piloting the mechs but that gimmick was used less than a handful of times, and Kinji, dad, and grandpa were the only real fun characters of the series.

The entire thing just felt like filler the whole way through with nothing to be excited for.

>>15182501
So good.
>>
>>15182519
>That little hand wiggle at the end
He's having so much fun

And yeah, I basically have the same opinion on the show. And like you said, a big thanks to O-T for another year of Sentai. Heat said on his Twitter he wants to do Kyuranger which is great as well. He seems to me more of a Sentai fan then a Kamen Rider fan these days.
>>
Sound:
>>>/wsg/1532195
>>
File: Don't mess with this beast.webm (3MB, 672x380px) Image search: [Google]
Don't mess with this beast.webm
3MB, 672x380px
>>
>>
>>15182519
>The ending kind of introduces a bunch of problems to Earth though

Guess what the plot of the v-cinema is? They're actually going to address this and not just leave it up in the air with a "lol everything is fine"
>>
>>15182638
I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
File: What a world.webm (3MB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
What a world.webm
3MB, 600x340px
Sound:
>>>/wsg/1532224

>>15182638
Oh neat, well I'm glad it's not left by the wayside then.
>>
>>15181531

Anyone else miss the "thank you for watching/traveling with us for the past year" messages? It made the endings feel a lot more personal than just hardcutting to The End.
>>
>>15182798
The messages on the sides during the handoff say that.
>>
>>15179582
>>15179610
I thought gorilla was one of the stupidest suits ever, but whale was possibly the best one I've ever seen. It really looked sleek and powerful. I haven't quite figured out how I feel about All Beasts Unleashed, but I'm inclined to say it was stupid in kind of a cool way.
>>
>>15180118
I disagree with you on Gorilla, but I love your rhyme. Not enough people post here in rhyme.
>>
>>15180754
Could be more convenient for interacting with Yamato/Misao/other humans. In their Zyuman forms, it'd be harder to convey emotions and nonverbals in a way that is readily understood.
>>
>>15182501
>>15182519
>Kusaka didn't die, betray anyone, threaten, backstabbed or killed anyone and was good the whole series
i'm... this doesn't feel right kek, don't get me wrong i'm glad but its kinda funny, i was expecting him to actually do at least something really evil for the right reasons.
>>
>>15183462
He did cause misunderstandings tho
>>
What message is this expression trying to convey?
>>
>>15183500
>people defending her saying they were told to be serious
>while doing her cat pose
>serious while doing her cat pose
by the way thats not a serious face, i think they meant a courageous or challenging face but she didn't nail anything. She's just dead.
>>
>>15178011
>when your tuplas finally go away after all those visits to the psychiatrist.
>>
>>15183500
waiting for the paycheck
>>
File: SELLLAAAA.webm (601KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SELLLAAAA.webm
601KB, 640x360px
I'm gonna miss my shark waifu
>>
>>15183554
man i really liked Tusk, all in all he was cool.
Also the only Zyuman with a job.
>>
>>15180754
It's basically like the adult ToQger, even thought they're not the real form (yet), the adults still the main cast.
>>
>>15180754
I wonder if Yamato and Amu have sex, will Amu accidentally revert back to her tiger form when she's excited?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>15183679
>>
>>15183679
Amu/Yamato is the worst meme to have come out of Zyohuger.
>>
>>15183679
Amu will only be satisfied by a barbed penis.
>>
File: 1481719542046.webm (2MB, 588x626px) Image search: [Google]
1481719542046.webm
2MB, 588x626px
>>15183554
same
>>
>>15183537
>>15183547
Do we really have to do this shit every single thread? What do you get out of shitposting?
>>
>>15183892
>wahhh wahhh muh waifuu is being attacked for being a shit!
come on dude, look at that face, this isn't shitposting anymore, you can fucking see that face, tell me what that face conveys? is that determination? i don't know.
>>
File: Guy said something mean to Amu.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Guy said something mean to Amu.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>15183892
its just a joke
>>
>>15178159
My brother!
>>
>>15179157
Fuck Saki in the meat buns. In front of Japan. In the morning.
>>
>>15183500
>I love my daughter so much
>>
>>15184199
awww they have the same dead eyes.
>>
>>15183554
LAUNCH MISSLE
SHARK BITCH DEAD
>>
>>15183912
>If we kill Naria she wins.
>>
>>15184199
This looks green screened too. Look at the amount of green around Amu's hand.
>>
File: b578bcb5c78ff123deb8d36776f9c55f.jpg (315KB, 736x1144px) Image search: [Google]
b578bcb5c78ff123deb8d36776f9c55f.jpg
315KB, 736x1144px
>>15183679
I hope they Cat People remake with Yamato and Amu. Leo can play Malcolm McDowell's part.
>>
File: Ichi_03.jpg (103KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
Ichi_03.jpg
103KB, 1024x671px
Just realized that Mario is the guy who got strung up and tortured in Ichi the Killer. I wish I'd noticed sooner, it would have really changed his character for me.
>>
I though Ninninger was too red focused, but wow, Zyuohger totally beat it in that regard. Yamato is the only character that ever really got fleshed out, the others were just kinda bland through the whole show.
>>
File: 1484559920586.jpg (220KB, 1434x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484559920586.jpg
220KB, 1434x810px
>>15184278

Red focus doesn't bug me if the red is a good character with a good actor, and Yamato was.
>>
>>15184199
Every single family reunion was greenscreened

They didn't have extra helmets on hand
>>
Well, if anything can still be said about the state of the world after that finale, is that regular racism will probably decline drastically. Black and white will all gang up on the scaly/feathery/furry now.
>>
>>15184942
until they realized how good fucking a slit is anyway
>>
>>15184278
I feel like the intent was for Yamato to have a separate but equal storyline from the others since he's humans and they're zyumen. It didn't really work though because all of them had the same thing going on, which made Yamato's seem special. Also Yamato seemed just as invested in the Zyumen plots as they were, while aside from Amu they weren't even really involved in his. It might have gone a long way to delve more into each of their backstories in more than just a few "I'm sad" b-plots" with a very surface level understanding of their relationships over there. It could have made each of their plights seem more important and unique.
>>
>>15184278
nice meme there

the rest of the cast werent' paper cutouts unlike Ninninger, which is why the cast of Zyuoh works unlike here

I told you to go back to the SHT thread
>>
>that one wolf zyuman in the background
>I have a ridiculously wide open mouth and I must scream.
>>
>>15184942
>"GOD HATES FURRIES"
>but we have shark pussy
>"GIVE PEACE A CHANCE"
>>
>>15185075
shark pussy all day everyday
>>
>>15184199
The mom looks so sarcastic.
>>
>>15184299
So, I take it the more detailed zyuman masks for the main characters were custom made, and they really cheapened out on making lots of those, while the extras were just dollar store meme horse masks?
>>
>>15185367
basically the main 5 + Misao's headaches + Larri + Birb + Cletus
>>
>>15185000

>let's let's daaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
>>
>>15185000
And the horrying part is that it's frozen like that (because yeah, it's a cheap mask).
Just imagine that as a human being with a human mouth, stuck in a "screaming in pain" expression for the rest of your life. That's pretty much a fate worse than death.
>>
>>15185404
>Let's
>RAISE YOUR FLAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG
https://youtu.be/G-UN6uRMBRw
>>
>>15185000
>they're gonna repurpose the cheap masks for ayylmaos
>alien planet full of horse people
>>
>>15185419
Oh god, I just realized.
>Gundam Barbatos LUPUS
Touche, Sunrise.
>>
>>15179421
>Ranking Kyoruger's ending above Go-Buster's ending
You fucking messed up son.
>>
>>15177923
And I thought that was just some weird fish fin-flopping greeting.
>>
>>15185423
>The alien planet just turns out to be Earth.
>>
>>15178500
>Goseiger is kind of like Zyuohger

Buredoran and Metal Alice were WAAAAY better villains than Genis and Naria. This is fact.
>>
>>15184956
I agree with this. For example, in gingaman they're al missing their homes, but green had a subplot about his missing gf and blue had a subplot about loving a modern teacher despite him not knowing much about modern society.
>>
Man, I hope the actors in Zyuohger go on to have great careers, all 6 of them were convincing in their roles and I like them all even Amu
>>
>>15183468
And in true Inoue fashion the MISUNDERSTANDING was only resolved in the last few episodes.
>>
>>15185999
With no major deaths, for once. Also, nice trips.
>>
So now that Zyuland and Earth are united this is going to affect sentai from now on, right, right?

Also, couldn't they afford more Sela's, Amu's costumes?

Also^2
>Want to join us?
>ino??
yes, you're, yes, you're
>>
>>15186170
>sentai
>continuity
>>
>>15185985
I can see Yamato's actor getting more roles, he's a good actor.
>>
I just watched the finale today, I wasn't ready. It was really good, and I'll miss them so much. Also, those nips at Twitter are still hoping that Yamato and Amu are going to be a couple in the v cinema, I guess hope dies last. Anyway, thank you zyuohger!
>>
>that compositing

Jesus fucking Christ, it's the finale.
>>
>>15184272

Holy shit, I thought his face looked familiar.
>>
>>
>>15187397
>it's the finale
The exact reason why they shouldn't waste more money than they need to, on a show that will only be seen again in a couple movies down the line.
>>
will miss this show
>>
>>15191193
i won't, actually why am i even here.
lololol

if you reply to this post...nothing absolutely nothing is gonna happen, so do whatever, have a good day.
>>
>>15178102
I like that half the team are nonhuman in appearance; with Gokaiger, the crew is made up of members from other planets, but none of them looked alien... like, at all.

I had hoped that the Power Rangers equivalent to Gokaiger would rectify this, but I know better now, since what we got instead was Super Megaforce.

At least Kyuranger took that opportunity to have nonhuman-looking team members. Zyuohger cheated by giving the Zyumans human camouflage.
>>
File: masked-rider-den-o-imagin.jpg (59KB, 585x216px) Image search: [Google]
masked-rider-den-o-imagin.jpg
59KB, 585x216px
>>15191630
why didn't they realized sooner that they can get mad dosh from Imagin audience
>>
>>15191630
>Zyuohger cheated by giving the Zyumans human camouflage.
They had to test the waters somehow.

>>15191637
Because Sentai is traditional like that. They can't exactly go crazy like Rider tends to.
>>
>>15191805
so that's why go buster liked by riderfags
>>
>>15191808
I really don't think Go-Busters was anything like Kamen Rider. They tried something different, but when that didn't help their toy sales, they changed up the OP and added power-ups + a new mecha. Also they never had a collectible gimmick that's used by the enemy too.
>>
>>15191874
maybe just maybe

sometimes it's not about the toys

really makes us thinks doesn't it? whoa
>>
>>15191874
It's like an early heisei rider show. Even the mid-way retool is characteristic of Kabuto & Hibiki.
>>
>>15191883
It is though. It's not even just a Japanese thing, if the toy sales for pretty much any kid's show are shit it's considered a failure no matter how good the ratings are.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.