[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will NEVER watch a new episode of MEGAS XLR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 8934612398.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
8934612398.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
Feels really, really bad, man
>>
File: cLthuXw - Imgur.gif (615KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cLthuXw - Imgur.gif
615KB, 640x360px
>>15170985
Why would you remind me of that?
>>
>>15170985
The worst part is that it's not even possible anymore either, apparently the IP rights are caught in IP hell
>>
Maybe if Samurai Jack becomes a huge success.
>>
Loved that they got Michael Dorn aka Worf of Star Trek on the show. Basically he pulled off Borg'd Worf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37lf4n6lxX0

As a co/m/rade the references were juicy every episode.
>>
>>15171037
My favourite was M.O.D.O.K.
>>
>>15171001
Dammit anon that's unfair.
>>
>>15171036
No, the creators and the executives on cartoon network ended on VERY bad terms to my understanding. The crew wants to make more Megas but CN refuses to let go certain rights because it's a " cartoon cartoon " even though they canned it because they said no one was watching it partially due to their own sabotaging the show.

Remember, CN is the same network that originally wanted Rick and Morty to be 6 episodes in a mediocre time slot and get rid of it as soon as possible.
>>
>>15171055
Oww
I fucking hate cartoon network.
>>
At least we still have torrents for the meanwhile.
>>
File: 1485676638904.jpg (41KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485676638904.jpg
41KB, 576x432px
>>15171055
>mfw cartoon network is even worse now than it's ever been
what went wrong?
>>
Are we gonna ignore that MEGAS gave us the best Char clone ever
>>
>12 midnight, Toonami's midnight commercial break
>screen pans to the bridge of TOM's ship
>SARA: "TOM, there's some debris lodged on an asteroid approaching the ship."
>TOM doesn't say anything, just looking at the console, maybe tapping a finger.
>Object slowly comes into view, although heavily shadowed as it's on the dark side of the asteroid while the rock spins.
>SARA: "It looks like a giant robot. With... a car on it?"
>TOM: "What do you think, SARA?"
>SARA pauses for a moment. "I kind of dig it."
>TOM: "Knew it.." he says, looking towards the viewer. "We'll be back for you, old friend."
>*low key instrumental version of Megas' intro theme plays while the asteroid with Megas on it floats off into space, fading as the ship moves further away*
>>
>>15171486
>what went wrong?
Stuart Snyder
>>
>>15171852
>Stuart Snyder
Didn't they fire his ass in '14?
>>
>>15171858
The ripples of his fuckery travel on.
>>
Maan, Megas XLR was too good for this world. It's one thing to parody anime, it's another to do it as well as they did, and to cover specific anime and characters that kids likely didn't know (Captain Harlock episode).

If it was made today, I'd love to see an episode where Coop ends up in a VR world and has to face not-Kirito and ends up winning because reasons and it would be hilarious.
>>
>>15172026
>Evil Mazinger and Raideen voiced by Optimus Prime and Megatron
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.