[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanfall Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Legion.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone here up for a Titanfall thread? Let's talk about why Legion is the best titan.

To kick things off, post your:

>favorite pilot
>favorite titan
>the titan that gives you the most trouble in 1v1 titan combat

On a side note, does /m/ have a network on PC?
>>
Gutting titan loadout customization was the worst decision
>>
File: scorchlife.jpg (877KB, 1004x1208px) Image search: [Google]
scorchlife.jpg
877KB, 1004x1208px
>>15170832
I think it was an excellent move towards making the titans feel more distinct from the pilots. When you had full customization it just felt like you were a pilot with a Mario super mushroom.

Also the campaign is the best /m/ game I've played in a decade. If the main character only had a little bit more depth and if the titans were a tiny bit less kitbashy, it would be the best ever.
>>
>>15170771
The PC playerbase is pretty small, so we tend to just use the /vg/ one.

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
>>
>>15170771
I'm interested, but I can't play a shooter to save my life
Will I enjoy it?
>>
File: BT Thumbs Up.webm (2MB, 1763x720px) Image search: [Google]
BT Thumbs Up.webm
2MB, 1763x720px
>>15170906
Alright, I'm already in that one, I was just wondering if we had a straight /m/ one.

Also, for the sake of discussion:

>favorite pilot
Phase Shift

>favorite titan
Legion

>Hardest Titan to fight 1v1
Ion

Ion's shield is so fucking broken. I can beat them easily, it just takes a long time because they'll keep throwing their shield up. That's not always efficient when you're surrounded and trying to mow the enemy down - so I usually save Ions for last.

I made this thread because an anon in the gunpla thread mentioned that Tone is super easy and hard to beat when skilled users pilot her, but as a Legion I've never really had much trouble with them. You generally can just mow her shield down while you advance toward her and just start ripping her nuggies open after.
>>
>>15170991
Probably not if you're not into shooters. It's still Call of Duty at its core (it's even made by the Modern Warfare OG devs). That said, it's Call of Duty with higher mobility and robots with swords, so it's really just going to depend on if you're willing to git gud.

Regardless of your skill in multiplayer, it's worth playing for the campaign and you should buy it so that devs think that /m/-related games are profitable.
>>
>>15170996
>Regardless of your skill in multiplayer, it's worth playing for the campaign and you should buy it so that devs think that /m/-related games are profitable.
That's what I wanted to know
Thanks anon
>>
>>15171013
No problem, have fun, it's a fun ride.
>>
Scorch is bae

Just unlocked plain white camo, looks fantastic on Scorch Prime
>>
>>15170993
Das cute mang.
>>
File: 1482154561697.jpg (110KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482154561697.jpg
110KB, 286x400px
>>15170771
Ronin a best Northstar best girl tho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.