[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam 00

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Why.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Hey /m I am currently watching Gundam 00 and am on episode 14 but I just have to ask a question.
Basically what happened is that Ribbons revealed he was the one piloting the mobile suit that saved Setsuna way back when he was but what happens is that later the innovators launch an attack on the Ptolemaios but they only sent two mobile suits.
Why is that? I mean why not send a lot more A-law forces to kill them?

Can someone please tell me why the innovators only sent two mobile suits and if it's a spoiler at least tell me their is a reason. Thanks if anyone actually helps me answer such an insignificant question.

I don't want to just wait the rest of the series waiting for a reason as to why there were so little forces.
>>
>>15166510
Innovades are arrogant and full of themselves. They thought that two would be enough.
>>
>>15166544
So it's literally just that they're pants on head retarded?
>>
>>15166544
>>15166560
Was there at least any advantage in not having a shit ton of A-laws flying around?
>>
>>15166510
Assuming you're referring to the episode where they destroyed the memento, they had already engaged the A-laws with the help of Katheron. Both sides were exhausted so the innovators came in with their advanced mobile suits to finish the job, since the 00 Raiser was separated from the group.
>>
>>15166665
Basically the A-laws were completely exhausted so the innovators were the only one with available ships that could be sent to fight and they wanted to destroy them before the 00 raiser came back?
And yes this was after they destroyed memento and 00 raiser was separated.
>>
>>15166677
Basically that.
>>
File: Sumeragi.jpg (37KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
Sumeragi.jpg
37KB, 614x612px
Even in a QUALITY image Sumeragi has a great ass.
>>
>>15166696
If it's ok with asking I assume Ribbons tried to make Setsuna give him the suit instead of trying to kill him because he really liked Setsuna from how he looked at the original 0 gundam from all those years ago.

Also why didn't Ali kill Setsuna just shoot his shoulder? Is it because Setsuna initially dodged and could hide behind the hand when entering the Gundam again.
>>
>>15166794
Ribbons didn't have a weapon or a mobile suit to take Setsuna on, and left it to Ali.
Now alot of factors come into this part, such as angel and distance and such, which is why Ali only managed to hit Setsuna in the shoulder instead of any fatal area. He could've also wanted to toy with Setsuna in a mobile suit fight, but lost anyway.
Ribbons was surprised and bothered to know that the 00 Raiser was out in the next battle, because the toxicity should've killed Setsuna.
>>
>>15168304
>because the toxicity should've killed Setsuna.
Toxicity of Ali's shot or something else?
Also thanks so much for clearing all this up
>>
>>15168406
GN particles from the Pseudo gn drives are hazardous (it's explained several times after the Thrones arrive in season 1).
>>
File: 1483634446570.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483634446570.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>It's been nearly 10 years since this show aired
>Animation still holds up well
what went so right?
>>
Post Sumeragi in THAT outfit. You know the one.
>>
>>15168445
That's from the movie.
>>
>>15168416
Just wanted to make sure
>>
>>15168416
I know this must be getting annoying but I always thought the normal army never got involved because they had to be positioned for other operation and the A-laws were the only ones who could fight Celestial being but I got the part with the coup of the federation and they pulled a bunch of the federal army to surround the African tower.

Why could the federal army be pulled out for the coup but not to fight celestial being?
>>
>>15168472
The tv show too was well animated.
>>
>>15168498
>stick_people_in_italy.jpg
>>
>>15168511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Z5kQ_Bg9M
Your point is?
>>
>>15168524
>>15168511
Never mind this one's a better example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2I2Gv6eHk
>>
>>15168524
>>15168528
Now say something nice about IBO.
>>
>>15168492

Because the Alaws are mostly oppressive assholes that will kill everyone and ask no questions.

Ribbons doesn't care for the normal army. They're only mobilized because it would look too suspicious if he told them to ignore the coup.
>>
>>15168644
Basically they would interfere with the plan?
>>
>>15168644
>>15168492
Another easy answer is that I always assumed at first Ribbons wasn't trying to kill Celestial Being at first so he could get more power to the A-laws and get projects like the Memento Mori cleared.
It would make sense that having the A-laws do their thing would continue to have their influence grow and the federal army can deal with things like Katheron and other groups.
>>
>>15166760
It looks pretty mediocre
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.