[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would they pilot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x675px
What would they pilot?
>>
File: Megas.jpg (189KB, 822x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Megas.jpg
189KB, 822x1050px
>>15165141
Only correct answer.
>>
>>15165146
That's too American for Jeremy's tastes.
>>
File: Rv-robo.jpg (97KB, 380x524px) Image search: [Google]
Rv-robo.jpg
97KB, 380x524px
>>15165141
Getter but with cars instead of ships.
Or just pic related.

>>15165146
The American TG cast would pilot Megas.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (52KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
52KB, 612x408px
This attached to this >>15165146
>>
>>15165183
No, Hammond would pilot the Megas, considering how he's 100% ameriboo
>>
File: getter-robot.jpg (100KB, 711x511px) Image search: [Google]
getter-robot.jpg
100KB, 711x511px
Hamster - Eagle
Jezza - Liger
Captain Slow - Bear
>>
>>15165292
It's Jaguar for the original Getter Robo. Liger is the second jet for Getter Robo G, you impudent swine.
>>
>>15165141
Jeremy is a massive joke and cuck though
>>
>>15165141
What's the Alfa Romeo of Mecha?
>>
>>15165499

Though what? Assume that's accurate--how does that impede the question?
>>
>>15165141
Clark: a super so he could yell POWER all time.
Hammond: a western mech (battletech maybe?) because he really wishes he was an American.
May: I don't really know. A luxury mech?
>>
>>15165141
It would have to be something that only appealed to underage retards and blind nostalgiafags so anything from Gundam Wing would be perfect.
>>
>>15165722

May would probably like something like TV Escaflowne, because that one has all the cogs and clockwork controlling the cockpit given his interest in engineering. There's probably other mechs with engineering on show like that, but I can't think of any others off hand.
>>
They'd be the new Black Tri-Stars.
>>
>Cheap MS made before UC 0090 challenge

>(Clarkson: I was first to arrived at the designated meeting point and I brought my choice of Mobile Suit which of course, the best choice)

>Clarkson: Here is Anaheim Electronics' GM Powered. You may think this is just plain old GM type C, well it is quite old and I find the aesthetic a bit rubbish. But wait, see here. Look at those massive, massive thrusters. Even the name screams POWERRRRR

>(Clarkson: And then the Hamster arrived with dark-blue colored abomination)

>Clarkson: What do you got there, mate?

>Hammond: -Ahem- This is Hazel II, a Gundam that saw limited action just before Gryps conflict. It may not as popular as other Gundams but this is a Gundam nonetheless

>Clarkson: That's not a Gundam

>Hammond: What? Look at the head, it clearly screams Gundam!

>Clarkson: Yeah that's just GM Quel with a Gundam head, it supposedly has the tri-booster but all I see is the standard GM Quel backpack

>Hammond: It's not the backpack, it's the head that counts! What do you got there anyway? An orange obese GM from One Year War?

>Clarkson: Technically it's from mid 0080s, and thousand times better than yours, and what's with the color anyway?

>Hammond: Well, it's made for Titans Test Team and since they tried to purge everything Titans nowadays I got it cheap

>Clarkson: That means it's rubbish

>(Hammond: While we're bickering, Captain Slow arrived with something unexpected)

>Clarkson: May, sorry mate. The challenge is for cheap MS, not transport truck

>May: (points to the MS on top of the truck bed) Gentlemen, that is a classic.

>The original Guntank from the original Project V. A classic and understated piece of machinery

>Clarkson: First of all I don't even consider a Guntank as Mobile Suit, and why it needed to be transported with a truck?

>May: Well it has just a little bit problem

>Hammond: It's broken

>May: Oh come on, spare the technicalities
>>
>>15165991
>Hammond: Hah! You bought yourself a bloody lemon, mate!

>May: Its not a lemon! It just needs some basic maintenance. Speaking of, whose the pillock who bought the Quel?

>Hammond: Its a Hazel II Gundam

>May: Its a Quel playing dress up. In no way is that a Gundam.

>Hammond: It is in fact a Gundam! Its..its got the head and everything!

>Clarkson: No I have to agree with Captain Slow. There is next to no difference between that Hazel and a baseline Quel. Not when you compare it to the greatness of my GM Powered.

>May: You mean your American-sized GM?

>Clarkson: Feast your eyes on those thrusters! Those brilliant pieces of Earth machinery give it 32000 kg thrust. What does your Guntank have again?

>May: 88000 kg

>Clarkson: Wot, 88000?

>May: Yes, and unlike you I won't be crashing my Mobile Suit into a cliffside by zooming along like a bloody idiot.

>Hammod: That's because you don't have an MS.

>(Clarkson: before we could continue chatting about Richard's fake Gundam and James' fake mobile suit, we got a text from Mister Wilman)

>Clarkson: It says "Congratulations on purchasing your pieces of Federation rubbish"...bloody Spacenoid..."You must now pilot your Mobile Suits to our testing facility in Jaburo, where you test them against a typical Zeon enemy." Right, so we're heading to Jaburo to see who can stomp a Zaku II the quickest.

>May: Wait, before you go I needs some help making adjustments to the Guntanks' Minosky Particl-

>Jackson: You're on your own with that one, mate. See you at Jaburo!

>May: Wait! Come back!
>>
>>15166318
>>15165991
This shit writes itself. I love it
>>
File: 738136.jpg (270KB, 930x840px) Image search: [Google]
738136.jpg
270KB, 930x840px
>>15165141
This
>>
who the fuck cares
>>
>>15166772
You must be new here.
>>
>>15165147
But not for Hammond. If he was forced to use it for a challenge then Jeremy would begrudging come to love it by the end of the episode, only to reverse his position when confronted about it back at the studio.
>>
>>15165727
This is absolutely perfect
>>
>>15165192
I lost it
>>
>>15165192
The Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust, Top Gear's finest moment
>>
>>15166318
>>15165991
I literally hear and see them as I read this.
>>
>>15165141
Do you think if people introduced them to /m/ content they'd watch it?
>>
>>15167930
May might, not so sure about the other 2
>>
File: Hazel-II-early.gif (480KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hazel-II-early.gif
480KB, 831x1200px
>>15165991
>>15166318

Was there ever a part 3?
>>
>>15165719
People who end sentences with 'though,' 'tho' and other such variations usually don't have the cognitive ability to elaborate any further.
>>
>>15165192
The world's first diesel-powered electric car.
>>
File: 1478979271717.jpg (430KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478979271717.jpg
430KB, 1280x720px
>>15165141
>>
>>15168701
What a retard.
>>
>>15165141
Hammond would go for something macross-y... a VF-XX. Something classic looking but american!

May would probably pilot a guntank and talk about numbers and statistics and go on about how great the tank cannons are for long range support fire.

Clarkson would need a megazord or mobile armor. Something flashy, quick, powerful, and of his own liking.
>>
File: GF13-011NC_Dragon_Gundam_Front.png (128KB, 296x480px) Image search: [Google]
GF13-011NC_Dragon_Gundam_Front.png
128KB, 296x480px
>>15165141
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.