[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Harvest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: iron_harvest.jpg (166KB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
iron_harvest.jpg
166KB, 1500x700px
http://iron-harvest.com/

What does /m/ think of this new diesel punk RTS?
>>
Cosiously optimistic.
Strategies are generous to mechs.
>>
File: I7UfXaj.jpg (416KB, 1800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
I7UfXaj.jpg
416KB, 1800x1024px
Reminds me of Jakub Rozalski's work. In fact, I think all his artwork of ww1-esque soldiers with mechs was for this game.
>>
>>15162812
the art is done by the guy
>>
File: titanrender_fin.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
titanrender_fin.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>15162804
We sadly don't know much aside from the fact it is pretty ambitious and done by a German company that has proven itself as capable with their last project.

Still, it's an RTS and like >>15162807 said, mechs in general are extremely prevalent in the genre so you can't build one's appeal solely on that.
>>
>>15162812
What would be the best tactic to take down these mechs in the background? My choice would be to run as fast to the one on the right, grab onto his left arm and jump on top of him after which I proceed to stab the pilot or unload some of my ammo clip in his face and use the one I offed as cover. Next thing to do would be to jump on the next one and do the same until all are gone.
>>
>>15162804
>http://iron-harvest.com/
POLISH
hahahahhahahaah never
>>
File: 1357184701300.png (1MB, 1807x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1357184701300.png
1MB, 1807x1100px
>>15163337
Depends on the relative power output of the machine.
It can definitely jump, but not necessarily far enough to KO the first guy.

Assuming they're just armored and not really fit for any brawling, I'd jump in front of the rightmost guy, lock his arms up and force his machine in a position to cover me from the other two.

Assuming they fire at him themselves or I have a way to KO the machine but not move it around, I'll just have to try and back off after that getting far around that the guns can't reliably get me, jumping a lot since this is a WW1 universe.

Destroying all three would require some stormtrooper stupidity on their part.
>>
>>15163377
>pic

Isn't that the quest thread /tg/ had going for a long-ass time?
>>
>>15163498
Yep. I used it because it was the closest thing in design to those Polish mechs.
>>
>>15162804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3xQt9kIVk
>>
File: Wolverine.jpg (99KB, 1596x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.jpg
99KB, 1596x1056px
>>15163620
Does he say anything interesting about the game or is he just going to read the game's description talk to the mic for a few minutes and expect me to watch it?

Sorry, but the guy is pretty notorious on /tg/ and I'd rather not feed the pig.
>>
>>15162804
Beautiful art, good designs -- I'm hopeful. The closest we'll ever get to a Ma.k game?
>>
>>15163639
Does he say anything interesting about the game or is he just going to read the game's description talk to the mic for a few minutes

Both desu.
>>
>>15163660
So he has some info not available on the game's Facebook and Twitter (the go to places for new info like the hi-poly mech I posted up there)?
>>
>>15163677
>he has some info not available on the game's Facebook and Twitter

Now i didn't say that, just he has some interesting ideas is all.

If you really don't want to watch it you don't have to.
>>
File: Mechs.jpg (52KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mechs.jpg
52KB, 680x299px
>>15163688
Ah, thanks. Sorry for snapping a bit.

Which factions are in the game? Rusovjets, Polania and ???
>>
>>15163709
That would be the Saxony empire
>>
File: med_iron_harvest_art08.jpg (534KB, 1593x1090px) Image search: [Google]
med_iron_harvest_art08.jpg
534KB, 1593x1090px
>>
>>15163639
Great graphics
>>
>>15168792
Not really, that is the modern standard.
Still, the design is pretty nifty.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.