[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How nice of them to cameo G-Reco fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How nice of them to cameo G-Reco fans
>>
>>15160966
Sup VVV kun.
>>
File: dundundundundundun.gif (2MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
dundundundundundun.gif
2MB, 355x200px
>They did not swarm and consume Mika down to the bones

Missed opportunity.
>>
G-Reco had some cool mech designs, but I can't imagine what goes through people's heads that enjoyed the plot. Do you have to be autistic to identify with the way characters in that show made decisions and spoke with each other?
>>
>identify with the characters
What the fuck is that supposed to meant?
>>
>>15161500
When you watch a show, you should be able to recognize how a charcter's actions come about due to their needs, wants and goals. You see a reflection of how you also respond to your own needs and goals. The range at which this is similaror to your own, or other people you know is how you identify that these characters are supposed to represent other people who are not unlike yourself.
>>
>>15161057
They were too terrified of being mistaken for delicious ham to attack him.
>>
>>15160966
>Multiple shit threads for the same show.

IBO is getting more and more like Zeta
>>
>>15161597
>bawww generals are cancer
>bawww why aren't you putting all this in a general
Make up your fucking minds.
>>
>>15162079
We are not in /v/. Please get out!
>>
File: Clarkson macca's.jpg (96KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
Clarkson macca's.jpg
96KB, 720x707px
>>15162079
>Different people have different opinions

Who would of thought?
>>
>>15162079
>>15162257
Kill yourself.
>>
>>15160966
Why's she drooling? I haven't watched S2 yet.
>>
>>15162264
After you :^)
>>
>>15162280
She's getting bored because the sack of potatoes isn't in his Gundam wrecking shit. Also for the audience to self insert as the scene mimics how the show treats it's audience.
>>
>>15162406
I'm going to cuddle the murder potato sack!
>>
>>15160966
Fuck off Mario
>>
gah she's so cute i hope she kills people one day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.