[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the greatest love story ever told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1192586886270.jpg (101KB, 684x543px) Image search: [Google]
1192586886270.jpg
101KB, 684x543px
the greatest love story ever told
>>
>>15158406
>This
>Not Setsuna Flamwenco Seiei x Exia
Apply yourself.
>>
>>15158433
>Didn't even have the chance to explicitly say he's in a relation with Exia in SRW
It's just a one-sided crush from Setsuna.
>>
>>15158465
I think there's more to it than that. She lets him inside of her whenever he wants.
>>
>>15158472
And? Same goes with Imber and Haruka.

Except that Imber goes the extra mile. What does Exia do other than letting Setsuna ride her?
>>
>>15158406
I unironically enjoyed Xenoglossia and am pissed that it didn't get more merch and recognition.

I should rewatch it one of these days.
>>
>>15158944
You're probably in the one place online you aren't alone. I loved it too. /m/en shouldn't run away from it solely because of the Idolm@ster brand name.
>>
>>15158472
>Her
Exia's a boy. 90% of Gundams are boys.
>>
>>15158965
>the Idolm@ster brand name
Remove that and it's just your typical wild Sunrise ride like Valvrave or Cross Ange.

But, if you can't ignore it, just imagine Xenoglossia as a /m/ fanfic based on Idolm@ster (or doujin animation like some in the Touhou fanbase).
>>
>>15158944
For what it's worth, it did show up in X-O, but as of recently, so does IM@S.
>>
>>15159944
>IM@S
That's just a "movie" within a series. Well, granted it has been given a novel of sorts which seems to be the basis for the X-O entry.

Now that Shin-chan and Kisaragi got in, can we expect Gekiganger 3 to meet the Getter Team any time soon?
>>
>>15158532
Exia comes back from the dead to save the day.
Also, wore a sexy cloak.
>>15158966
No, pal, you got it wrong.
0 Gundum is a Gundam!
Exia is Gundam.
00 is a Gundam!^Gundam
Qan[T] is a transcendent GundAYYm.
>>
File: 1407856356305.jpg (10KB, 412x295px) Image search: [Google]
1407856356305.jpg
10KB, 412x295px
>>15158966
>90% of gundams are boys
Yeah, and Exia falls into the other 10%.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.