[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aaaaaand dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: t3_5qup1c.jpg (60KB, 722x840px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qup1c.jpg
60KB, 722x840px
aaaaaand dropped
>>
>>15157831
>implying you did
>>
>>15157831
Picked right the fuck back up you mean
>>
>>15157831
IBO has been the only Gundam ever that has made me actually hate the bad guys, apart from 00 but that was just because of the bad writing regarding al-Saachez and the Thrones siblings.

Iok in his desperate quest to impress Rustal, and to get the vengeance he thinks he needs to honor his fallen subordinate's memory because of his misshapen sense of honor, forced himself to commit war crimes, killing Naze and Amida and a few ships worth of non-combatant women fleeing.
Not only that, he was aided by Jasley, a power-hungry mafia guy who sent Naze and the others to their deaths because he felt threatened by him and Tekkadan, and wanted to get rid of them so he could have the most power in Teiwaz and then oust McMurdo. The same Jasley who, when deeming Tekkadan's response to the deaths of Naze and Amida and the way he crashed the funeral to be lacking, decided to send someone to murder a qt while out shopping.
Their actions make complete sense for their characters and aren't really as severe as some other antagonists from the franchise, but no one else has made me want to see them get brutally crushed like those two have.
>>
>>15157831
Sure... See you next week.
>>
>>15157831
I dropped the series about ten episodes in, but I keep up with the first ten or so posts in each episode's first thread just to see how bad it is.
>>
>>15157831
In 2 episodes the only characters I liked all died.
>>
>>15157831
It's a good start. We still have to kill the rest of Naze's fucktoy brigade, but I'm glad to see that his sacrifice was for nothing. Asshole didn't even manage to kill Iok, what a loser.
>>
>>15157881
this
>>
>>15157831
>dropped every episode
>keeps coming back
>>
>>15157870
>IBO has been the only Gundam ever that has made me actually hate the bad guys
I know right? Those Space Rats are vile and evil in every sense.
>>
File: hg-ibo-hekija-box-art[1].jpg (221KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
hg-ibo-hekija-box-art[1].jpg
221KB, 1200x758px
>>15157831
WATCH THE WORLD BURN AS THE HEKJIA KIT SALES GOES UP TO 400%!!!
>>
>>15160166
I know this is probably just someone trolling for a reaction, but it actually does bother me how Kudelia is basically a corporate warlord with Tekkadan as her private paramilitary group that has been killing people without any actual procedure or law and they haven't been called out on it. She's Lacus with the Mary Sue traits toned down.
>>
File: Orga.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Orga.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>>15157831

Loved this episode. Mainly just for the shock value and the amount of people that are either pissed or just as shocked as i was about it.

>>15160161

I adore how love-hate /m/ is on IBO.

Makes every weekend fucking hilarious because the shitters griefing defeat themselves by simply returning just to decry as usual in the most self-defeating way possible.
>>
>>15160257
Why do you hate American, Anon?
>>
>>15160304

IBO isn't anything like America.

Tekkadan are a bunch of poor kids. That's not America. America is rich and powerful. Wouldn't put it past America to ban all immigrants from Mars to keep the terrorism out.

That said, Gjallarhorn/Earth isn't America either. The Earth side in IBO is more like old Europe where the Seven Stars and their associated families being akin to European royal bloodlines, resulting in idiots like Iok being in a position of power.

America, as much it is dominated by rich corporations, people aren't limited to joining the ranks of the rich by the status of their birth. That's not to say idiots don't get into positions of power in America, but at least they have to win an election do to so.
>>
>>15160296
>Makes every weekend fucking hilarious because the shitters griefing defeat themselves by simply returning just to decry as usual in the most self-defeating way possible.
IBOfags are that desperate, knowing real gundam fans are beating you schmucks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.