[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him, /m/ I wish he was my dade ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Gilbert_GSD01.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gilbert_GSD01.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
I miss him, /m/
I wish he was my dade ;_;
>>
File: Birdhouse_58d8e7_1011419.jpg (29KB, 416x480px) Image search: [Google]
Birdhouse_58d8e7_1011419.jpg
29KB, 416x480px
i miss anime tits
>>
>Wanting AU Char as your dad
>>
File: correction.gif (393KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
correction.gif
393KB, 720x540px
>>15156919
Agreed. UC Char is the superior dad.
>>
>>15157187
>my dad can beat up your dad!
>yea well my dad will UNCHAIN YOUR ENTIRE SOUL FROM GRAVITY BY DROPPING AN ASTEROID LOADED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON YOUR FUCKING HOUSE

based char
>>
>>15156914
Destiny plan was retarded and Gilbert was retarded
>>
>>15157278
That doesn't make him a bad character.

Gilbert is love.
>>
>>15160604
His whole life took the course it did because the girl he liked left him because she didn't want his genes. Then she fucked him anyway.
>>
>>15156914
Destiny was better than anything IBO had to offer
>>
>>15160610
>the girl he liked left him because she didn't want his genes. Then she fucked him anyway.
Wasn't it because she want his babies, but he turns her away only for her to cheat on her next bf with him again?
I don't remember Durandal's issues really well, so correct me on that one.
>>
>>15160610
>>15160618
It was because she was assigned someone better/someone actually able to have children by the system

>/m/ in charge of actually knowing or understanding what they're criticising

I don't try to expect much but you guys never fail to disappoint me.
>>
>>15160631
The system didn't assign shit. She left Durandal on her own.
>>
>>15157198
You know, I came to realise we need another UC Gundam with Char's long-lost daughter as a protag.
>>
>>15162754
watch Victory then
>>
>>15160610
I thought the problem was that he was shooting blanks.
>>
>>15160610
>>15160631
>>15163079
>>15163079

All genepatchies have their genes evaluated to determine which couple pairing will have the highest chance of producing children, in an attempt to lower the odds of the offspring being sterile, especially if the child will be a third-generation Coordinator.

The parents provide the necessary cells, and the resultant child is gestated in one of the artificial wombs in regional hospital XYZ. I presume that the parents come to pick the kid up once it's ready . It used to be done no differently from artificial insemination, but with a natural womb, they couldn't monitor the development of the modified fetus, sometimes resulting in the kid not coming out "as per design" (eg. I wanted pink hair, why is it maroon?). By the time of Kira's birth, the artificial womb invented by his biological father had been set as the procedural standard for producing Coordinators.

Durandal and Tallia were found not compatible, and she leaves him. They then go their separate ways.

Mind, all these isn't from an infodump episode, but mainly from when Rau cackles his madman's speech at Kira and Mwu in the bowels of Mendel and when Kira learns about his true parentage, and heavily inferred in Destiny from when Durandal has flashbacks to when Tallia and him were still in item.

This system probably fucks with attempts at romance really hard, but, well. Gotta prop up the nation for more bodies.
>>
>>15163131

Man it's too bad the scientists in CE couldn't just wait til "newtypes" just started popping up naturally. But then again, given the writing quality of this franchise, I suppose Blue Cosmos would take issue with that too.

Oh well, I suppose it's a good thing there's no newtypes in CE, then it'd be a literal remake of MSG.
>>
>>15156914
>;_;
reddit get out
>>
>>15163131
Weren't Athrun and Lacus paired up for genetic compatibility too? (That, and both their fathers are high ranking PLANT/ZAFT officials)
>>
File: Gundam SEED bizzaro end.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam SEED bizzaro end.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
>>15165379
I do recall it being a dictated pairing, but I can't remember if they ever mentioned the genetic compatibility of those two. We'll probably never know given the fully lolrandom slant of SEED sidestories nowadays.

>>15164848
Given how the fertility crisis is almost a no-show in the main series proper it would probably have been the same even with NTs in lieu of patchies.

A dark spin to the tale is that SEED's setting is the trophy example of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". In one of the Astray sidestories the AI'd George Glenn mentions that the genetic superiority of the patchies was supposed to be passed on to next-generation children sired preferably with Natural counterparts, to offset what I presume is the gene diversity bottleneck that starts to afflict 3rd-generation ones. The coordinator project was supposed to be nothing more than a small-scale firestarter to a new human golden age of space exploration and scientific works where eventually the majority of Naturals, and eventually all, could be traced back to a Natural/coordinator great-grandparent pair.

Of course since not a single character in the series has a Natural/Coordinator parentage, the entire crux of the coordinator project of the SEED universe, that concept basically went and got told to fuck itself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.