[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been anyone that sold out their ideals faster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: katejina.gif (41KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
katejina.gif
41KB, 385x550px
Has there ever been anyone that sold out their ideals faster?
>>
Her only ideals are being a psycho cunt and unsuccessfully trying to get the shota dick.
>>
>>15152517

Jerid probably. He professed to wanting to climb the ranks of the Titans to reform it from within, but just became obsessed with beating Kamille and regaining his pride, losing any interest in reformation and ignoring or helping with shitty Titan plans in the meantime.

Wufei banging on about honor while killing soldiers in their sleep might qualify too.
>>
>>15152517
Her ideals never aligned with the League Militaire though. From the very start, she was the one person constantly disagreeing with them. And that's not even mentioning her being super glad that Zanscare burned down the elitist pricks in her elitist town.
>>
>>15152557
Yeah. But what happened with supporting Maria' s ideals?
>>
>>15152530
>and ignoring or helping with shitty Titan plans in the meantime.

What are you talking about he was really close to knocking out the Gwadan but got overrun by the AEUG, then after that he just disappeared, respawned during the final episode and exploded.
>>
>>15152517
Nope, not even people in AGE.
>>
>>15152517
She never gave a damn about any of those ideals.

Like >>15152557 hints at, during her time with the League Militaire it becomes clear that she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself. She has a conversation with Uso early on that basically went,
"How dare you force Uso to fight like this!"
"Actually, I want to do this."
"You don't know these people, why do you even care?"
She really doesn't care about anyone but herself. When Cronicle saves her, it seems that she becomes attached to him out of that act. But in the end of the series, she tells the Shrike Team that she manipulated Cronicle and Uso into fighting for her affection.

Of course, she didn't really, she just interprets both of her relationships with them as her having manipulated them into it, not that they really have any free will at all.

Hey only ideal is being a selfish asshole, she just never had the freedom to be able to actually be open about it until her hometown is burned down.
>>
File: Coins-In-Bag.jpg (870KB, 1495x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Coins-In-Bag.jpg
870KB, 1495x1265px
>>15154526
Ahahaha
>>
>>15154843
What exactly is your problem?
>>
>>15154526

Fram. She came in to the show wanting to evaluate Zeheart for herself and see if he deserved to be the man her brother died for, and then with a few episodes was a puppy dog for him, eventually dying for nothing on Zeheart's command.
>>
>no good uso x katejina doujins
>>
>>15155910
He was by then Vagan Supreme Leader with Ezelcant's blessing. Admiringly Fram never stated where she was about that whole Eden thing, but her brother died for the future Supreme Leader yo
>>
>>15155910

I thought that was a case of her gaining confirmation that he brother's sacrifice was not (at least at that moment) in vain?
>>
>>15157523

There were back when it was airing, but this was pre-internet days so those are probably lost to time.
>>
File: Cima_Garahau[1].png (49KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Cima_Garahau[1].png
49KB, 512x256px
oh hohoho
>>
>>15158315

Technically she was sold out.
>>
I feel like Captain Lingjun deserves a mention.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.