[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hoshino traded this badass tank out for a fucking SD Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 52

>Hoshino traded this badass tank out for a fucking SD Gundam

I'm kind of butt frustrated over this. Is anyone interested in a "the protagonist trades out their robot for an objectively inferior one" thread?
>>
>>15151748

>BF Try is horseshit

just get out now
>>
>>15151753
Nah, I kind of agree. It's a lot crappier than Build Fighters was. So far it's removed all of the entertaining aspects of BF and isn't really reaching the same level of fun.
>>
File: star winning.jpg (391KB, 900x858px) Image search: [Google]
star winning.jpg
391KB, 900x858px
Girls have to use SDs or a fucking bearguy for some stupid reason.

I like Star winning though.
>>
>>15151760

I meant out of BF Try. It's only worse from where he is so he should just drop it and be be done
>>
>>15151766
You're confusing me anon
>>
>>15151763

But Aila had a Qubely and a Sazaabi.

Even Mihoshi had a gerbera tetra.
>>
>>15151771
Try fucking sucks and it ruins everything that made the original fun and charming and you're probably better off not watching it because then you'll be angry at how the sequel could miss the point and fuck up so very badly, not to mention how basically every good thing it does is immediately promptly ignored or done away with so it can continue to push the least likeable and engaging people and aspects down your throat. Is what this other anon is trying to say.
>>
File: Commandgundam.png (270KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
Commandgundam.png
270KB, 483x500px
>>15151778
>But Aila had a Qubely and a Sazaabi.
She ended with Command Gundam

Kirara don't care about the rules
>>
>>15151780
Oh okay, yeah, I've noticed that so far. I'm already like 10 episodes in so I may as well finish it though.
>>
>>15151780
By the way, I don't know if you're still in here, but I'm interested to hear what you mean by them missing the point? Just out of curiosity - not trying to be condescending.
>>
>>15151782

Only because her Saz got destroyed in the final battle. Command was a just for fun thing she did. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
I just cant bring myself to watch this, i know the ratings are good but i just cant get into build fighters. should i just force myself to watch it until i enjoy it?
>>
>>15151788
>but I'm interested to hear what you mean by them missing the point?

GBF was a series that celebrated the love of building and gundam as a franchise. Every character had their own ways of expressing this and their own goals. Characters who had little interest in Gundam and where using it as a means to an end where eventually won over and learned how fun it is to build and became better people through it.

The series even ends with everyone joining together to help save the day when the system went out of control and master builders showed up to show how far our heroes still had to go. Everyone was important.

In try none of that happens and the only thing we get is "LOOK AT HOW COOL THE MC IS! CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU!"
>>
and honestly a lot of the character moments and stories where really engaging. Try had none of that. There was nothing to latch onto.

A story needs to have an emotional connection to it's characters.
>>
>>15151808
use where in place of were one more time u lil shit I dare you
>>
>>15151813

blow me.
>>
>>15151763
>watching Island Wars
>"oh, the other model girl other than Mirai is gonna pilot too, wonder what gunpla she'll get to--- nevermind, it's a Beargguy"
>"so Aila's daughter is being taught the pleasures of building gunpla, let's see which cool one they'll introduce to her-- nevermind, it's a Beargguy"
At least make up a new meme kawaii MS, Bandai, this is getting old.
>>
>>15151808
>In try none of that happens and the only thing we get is "LOOK AT HOW COOL THE MC IS! CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU!"
And that's exactly what reality is when people being butt hurt about others having "bad" taste
>>
File: Chinan Kick.png (909KB, 847x438px) Image search: [Google]
Chinan Kick.png
909KB, 847x438px
>>15151808
Ah yes, I can see what you mean. The ending of GBF had me rock hard.

>mfw Master Gundam shows up
>>
>>15151748
I'll be honest: I like the Winning more than Powered GM Cardigan, and Star Winning is basically the only suit in the whole show that's actually creatively designed, not counting Tryon 3 because that one's just a repaint of an existing MS from some pachinko game or whatever.

Try is still a pile of hot garbage that misses the point of the original in virtually every aspect, but I don't mind dropping the Cardigan in the least.
>>
>>15151901
>and Star Winning is basically the only suit in the whole show that's actually creatively designed

There's zero reason for an SD to become a normal grade when you can just build a normal grade and add on top of that
>>
File: Knightunicorn.jpg (57KB, 390x447px) Image search: [Google]
Knightunicorn.jpg
57KB, 390x447px
>>15151748
>SD
>inferior

shit taste
>>
>>15151748
"the protagonist trades out their robot for an objectively inferior one"
Dunbine
Code Geass
Danball Senki
>>
>>15151907
Weren't SDs that had a Real Mode a gimmick of a certain SD model line? Was it SD-EX? One of them, IIRC.
>>
>>15151808
>>15151811
The main thing that killed it was the overfocus on how amazing Sekai was supposed to be. Reiji was a great fighter too but that was about the only thing going for him, and Sei was still the protagonist.

Further hurting it is how we didn't really get series-long rivals - we got this or that team that was hinted at as being really sinister and strong, and then an episode build up as to how really freaking evil and terrifying they are, start of a battle, it ends the start of the next episode and then we get sob story about how they really weren't so bad people as they themselves and the show had portrayed them as the entire time beforehand. And then they just fucking DISAPPEAR. No ongoing tale, no nothing, once a rival team was beaten the only recurring characters were more girls to fawn over amazing Sekai. What happened to that EZ-SR team? Wouldn't they have been interesting to see evolve? What about the triplets? What about Snapbuild Shimon? Or heck, the G-Master team that was the final boss of the first cour?
>>
>>15152020

The whole nature of the tournament being point based also meant that Sei and Reiji didn't have to win every round. Fuck, the best fight in the series was a draw.
>>
>>15152020

No, the main thing that killed it was producing an obviously rushed show to capitalise on Build Fighters' rampant popularity, with all the hallmarks of sloth that haste entails.
>>
>>15152055

You're not wrong but it's not like it's an incredibly complicate formula to get right. It almost seems like it's more work to fuck it up.
>>
>>15152059
They started fucking up near the end going by the gross overuse of build knuckle.

Then they decided to change the format, plot, and writers.
>>
>>15151958
Lelouch kind of had to since his original Knightmare Frame was destroyed.
>>
>>15151748
>Hoshini traded her "If I can solo this shit even as my team crumbles, they might stick around"-machine for something else after she got people willing to regularily play with her.

Really makes sense. The problem was that her teammates were shits and she should've mercilessly kicked their asses until they fell in line.
>>
>>15152075
The writer was the same, the director was different.
>>
>>15151788
What everyone else has said about missing the point is correct, there's just a lot to go on because of how bad Try was, but I was thinking specifically on how soulless and bland and generally heavily disconnected from the franchise it was.

Build Fighters was a celebration of Gundam, it was a love letter to the franchise that while enjoyable for it own merits was better the more you knew about the source material. It was full of little nods and references in the majority of its scenes, sometimes fairly clever ones beyond "look it's the thing!", it played around with formulas and expectations, it acknowledged how fucking stupid and oftentimes miserable the franchise is and had the heart to poke fun at it. It wasn't perfect, it knew it wasn't, but it had fun with Gundam.

Try, being an obviously rushed moneygrab, did very, very little of this. It was a generic shonen cartoon of the worst sorts with a Gundam layer on top and didn't even manage to get the G Gundam feel right. It showed almost no familiarity with the franchise, was formulaic to a fault and used and abused tired old tropes that aren't even Gundam's tired old tropes. It's really telling that when you think about it, a lot of the cooler stuff it did like Tryon was cooler because it wasn't Gundam.

This is all encapsulated in the protagonist, even. He doesn't even particularly like the franchise nor is he shown heavily getting into it at all, it's just a way for him to get his fighting jollies and his experience with building and whatnot all happens primarily offscreen and he's suddenly got his own super model even though part of the Gunpla process is getting over that beginner slump which takes time and effort. The support cast is obviously invested in the franchise, yes, but they do little to actually seriously get that across and the focus is primarily on fightguy anyway.
>>
>>15151748
People is still mad for this??
As much as i love the powered GM, i simply dont care about what happened to it in BF.
>>
>>15152084
She didn't need to go so far as to trade it for a machine that literally becomes parts for her teammates to use, though.
At least Star Winning was a major improvement over that, as already said.
>>
>>15151907
The creativity in the Star Winning isn't that it's an SD that becomes a normal grade, it's that it's modular as fuck and basically ends up being a protagonist version of the Turn X. It has three different main modes that all have different purposes, the funnels have lots of different individual uses and can be partially combined to do even more shit, and most importantly, the show actually USES those features on a semi-regular basis to make more interesting fights, which is more than can be said about Lightning most of the time and a hell of a lot more than can be said about Build Burning.
>>
>>15152473
I don't think it's even a matter of rushed adaptation. You don't need preparation time for stuff like giving cameo designs to background and minor characters. The new director just didn't seem to give much important to Build Fighters' fanservice aspect.
>>
>>15152020
Building on this: one of the big refreshing things about Build Fighters was that everyone got a designated love interest. Sei had China, Reiji had Aila, Fellini had Kirara. Even the villains had a designated pairing. It was nice, and gave us great bits like Aila giving her Cyber-Newtype sob story only for Reiji to respond with "pfft, whatever. Just come mooch off Sei, that's what I do.".

Try went the haremshit route, which is a bad genre on a very fundamental level unless you're someone like Ishibumi who can actually handle giving all the girls reasons to want the guy. Even worse, it goes the oblivious harem lead route, which makes it even more irritating that all these girls are madly in love with a guy who barely gives them the time of day. By the end of Try you have three girls lusting after Sekai's dick and he hasn't noticed that any of them are into him in the slightest, because he's a pure martial arts husbando who only cares about fight.

That's not even getting into the problems with the girls themselves, in particular what an outrageous mary sue Shia is. The Try production staff didn't just not understand what was good about Build Fighters' love for Gundam, they didn't understand what was good about any of it at all.
>>
File: 20150323161626-40058.jpg (31KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
20150323161626-40058.jpg
31KB, 450x253px
>everyone got a designated love interest
知らなかった そんなの・・・
>>
File: 1468828843228.png (132KB, 396x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468828843228.png
132KB, 396x320px
>>15151806
The original series is definitely worth it if you are a fan of Gundam as a whole for all the references and decent action pieces. The second series was a skeleton crew's attempt at making battle shonen.
>>
>>15152895
He was in the token gay couple.
>>
>>15152895
>they split them up for S2 with no explanation at all

Yeah, I was pretty damn mad.
>>
File: 16733579.jpg (312KB, 1280x735px) Image search: [Google]
16733579.jpg
312KB, 1280x735px
>Dem fights
>Dat Gundam Valhalla
>All that love for Gundam
I miss those days
>>
>Yuuki looks exactly the same
>Also there's a lady Kawaguchi for whatever reason
>who doesn't even use a custom made MS, just a Devil Dragon Blade Zero Gundam SD
>Granted, it was pretty cool to see that thing absolutely destroy Fumina.
>OG goal of the team is to get to nats.
>not even win nats, just get to there.
>Nils saying I could show you how good I am, but I won't.
>particle limit
>3v3, but the ""protagonists"" bank on Sekai to win
>replacing superior everyone ends up with their love interest with harem bullshit
>>
>>15153106
>particle limit
This was the greatest bullshit ever, doubly so because the protagonist and main "rivals" team completely ignored that
>>
>>15153106
>>OG goal of the team is to get to nats.
>>not even win nats, just get to there.
Now that you mention it, I just realized whats been bugging me about this series. The first one was all about the world tournament, but Try is just national level stuff. Talk about lowering the bar. Not that I'd want to see the Try goobs in the WT, but still. This also meant very little mention/interaction with builders/fighters from outside of Japan.
>>
>>15153106
>>15153110
This. Particle limit could've gone a tremendous way to avoid bullshit asspull clear parts spam but instead it's only used to hinder specific people when the plot demands they lose.
>>
>>15153110
The thing that gets me is that it only ever came into play when a team needed to lose.
Not to mention I'd bet it really put a limit on design possibilities. You cannot have something like the X Maoh when firing the cannon would take up some asinine percentage if your particles.
>>
>>15153120
>>15153119
>>15153110
>Lucas Nemesis full-kitted Crossbone can only shoot the peacock buster twice before draining out all the particles
>Meanwhile team bullshit can pierce mountains with beams and still be fresh as a rose, also they can self repair
>>
>>15152075
>overuse of build knuckle.

Yeah but looking back to even use Build Knuckle in the first place they had to do a lot of shit to get to that point. It was a finisher not an opener.

Plus it goes back to the whole "Character" thing. Yeah it's silly that Aila suddenly can't dodge a fancy punch but in terms of her arc and growth it was far more important that she loose and realize she didn't have to fight for any reason other than she wants too. Loosing helped her grow as a person and deepens her bond with the others and got her out of a terrible position she hated but didn't know how to escape from.

Good character writing can help pick up a lot of slack in other areas and I was too busy smiling she didn't have to suffer than I was annoyed by a robot finisher
>>
>>15153112
Not to mention that while it's national level, the high-end gunpla are suddenly ridiculous Super Saiyan machines compared to world tournament machines that were often fairly stock.

They had one moment where Red Warrior shows up and takes on The End easily where it kind of seems like they're suggesting that all the flashy stuff is the equivalent of Ice Cars in BlazBlue and people who really know what they're doing move beyond it, but then they never go anywhere with that.
>>
>>15153112
Comic portion has explained the world tournament has been corrupted by countries with great power. Meijin and the others has tried to isolated the shitty part by separating the game into kiddy friendly national school tournaments and pro tournaments, where human experiments, drugs, gambling, and other shit are involved.
>>
>>15153228
If you think about it, though, Meijin never really favored ridiculous gimmickstacking at least in the show. Zaku Amazing is just a high performance all-rounder with a good assortment of weapons, same with the Kampfer Amazing except it had containers for a variable loadout as a gimmick, and even with GN shenanigans the Amazing Exia was just a top speed melee guy rather than a do anything infinite energy machine. He was just that good at building and playing and you could see it with Ral as well, since his units are relatively low key and do nothing crazy (Chinan teamup notwithstanding), he's just that damn good.
>>
>No aliens
>No gunpla mafia
>No charming and likable characters
>>
File: release the hounds.jpg (557KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
release the hounds.jpg
557KB, 1920x1080px
>>15152029
Best fight, but this is war.
>>
The only time build knuckle was ever offensive is when it punched out Maoh's giant ass sword for whatever reason.
The Chicken How're You is offensive every time except in that mirror match when the edgelord kicks Sekai's ass. I still don't know how Sekai won that match.
>>
>>15153494
>I still don't know how Sekai won that match.
He's the main character.
>>
The further into Try I get, the less I like it
>>
>>15153815

I warned ya, man.
>>
>>15153815
You are not supposed to like it.
People are supposed to go through self-reflection, to see how bad a "gundam fan" they really are.
>>
>>15153494
That was actually one of its most defensive usages though, since all it did was stall until Maoh's sword ran out of energy because it was a last minute rushjob.
>>
>>15151958
Technically Setsuna going from the 00 Raiser to the Exia Repair counts, but that was necessary since the Raiser was basically destroyed, and that whole final fight between 0 and Exia was fucking awesome anyway.
>>
>>15151753
You should get out for failing to comprehend this simple truth.
>>
>>15153815
I remember when I was watching Try as it was airing, still brimming with excitement after the original GBF, and slowly losing hope after each episode.
>>
>>15151748
The problem is less that she traded her super cool GM for an transforming SD that is arguably equally cool. The real problem is that once she was introduced, she made herself into a completely boring and useless character. As a team-mate, she is completely useless unless she split her own creation into little more than a bunch of addon parts. That's just unacceptable.
>>
>>15153978
that was a warning, not whatever retardation you thought it was

but i can see where you got that misunderstanding from.

he's telling him to abort, not to fuck off
>>
>>15154013
This

I hated how she went from "I have no teammates o I have to be able to solo everything" and falling just short of being able to do so but becoming extremely formidable as a result to "I'm literally here just to prop up two complete idiots"
>>
>>15153120
Yet the first season had an implied particle limit anyway, with the SBS needing to absorb other beams/ambient particles to power the Discharge/RG Systems, and that was only possible once Sei realized how Maoh used his Satellite Cannon without needing the Satellite System against that Apsalus III. Plus, only Sei's extensive skill at building and his dedication in taking the time to build and fine-tune these systems let them do that in the first place.

Meanwhile in Try Build Burning just fucking absorbs particles 24/7 anyway so Sekai isn't restricted and can do his dumb flashy attacks from the get-go, without training or practice or relevance to the suit. He should've kept that Dom or started off with a Shining Gundam and improved it from there.
>>
File: 47122852_p1_master1200.jpg (161KB, 462x800px) Image search: [Google]
47122852_p1_master1200.jpg
161KB, 462x800px
>>15154013
Couldn't agree more they basically wasted her for 10 episodes. why even have a 3 man format if one of them is going to be a power up to the other two. They honestly should have made Star winning a lot earlier. That thing was cool, broke up like turn X, had a super beam attack, Transformed, and it had those damn engines for particles.
>>
>it's an /m/ has an ignorant bias against SD stuff based almost entirely off their childhood memories of Force chapter again

These are really tedious
>>
>>15154129
Never watched any of the SD series, faggot. Build Fighters is what got me into the Gundam franchise as a whole.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>15154129
I liked SD Gundam Force, so I'm not against them based on that. I'm against the fact that outside of the Triplets they got treated as a girls mobile suit. SD's are mans Gunpla and I'm a man
>>
>>15154172
I bet the director is like that Kyoryuger producer who thought Yellow was a girly Sentai color.
>>
>>15154129
I don't remember Force and love the some of the SD Original designs. The Winning was just a downgraded piece of shit until the Star Winning happened.
>>
>>15154104
No way in hell is that a middle schooler
>>
File: 46581868_p0.jpg (1MB, 1800x1273px) Image search: [Google]
46581868_p0.jpg
1MB, 1800x1273px
>>15154195
2D magic.
>>
Star winning was also shit, just as offensive as Chicken how are you.
Blue haired boy was supposed to be the pro builder yet this scrub girl managed to make something better and flashy as fuck, particles never ran up and the yhing was on par with one of Sei's creations.
Fumina was just a shitty character all around, her only good part was in the first 10 minutes of the very first episode.
>>
File: shino.png (210KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
shino.png
210KB, 608x600px
>Girl is cute
>Into the mega popular item the show is about
>Can't get at least two club members prior to the series

Yeah, no I don't care how bad their losing streak was Im calling bullshit. Fumina must smell like three week old tuna or something for her not to be able to get ANYONE and I don't care about the other club stealing members this shit ain't mathematically possible
>>
File: ChrisHansen.jpg (604KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisHansen.jpg
604KB, 2336x3504px
>>15154238
>>
I just fon't get why Fumina couldn't be the MC, everything was fine until Sekai was introduced.
>>
File: 1416558784714.png (771KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1416558784714.png
771KB, 1000x650px
>>15154260
>Blue haired boy was supposed to be the pro builder
He was uncreative, he couldn't even bother to make a second suit just strapped on a new back pack. Think of him like a competition pianist. He just plays the tune best, but he doesn't deviate. He honestly could have made a good villain the way his character was built.

>>15154267
It's even weirder when you consider that damn Meijin has a personal connection to the school along with Sei. With two of the top pro builders as alumni, you'd think that club would have been attracted to the school just to join the gunpla fighters club.
>>
File: Star build strike.png (891KB, 889x676px) Image search: [Google]
Star build strike.png
891KB, 889x676px
>>15154277
Female leads don't really work for mecha in my opinion. Shows like this require bromance to work at its full potential. It's one of the reasons why S1 is so much better - S2 has no fucking bromantic high fives or anything like that. Everyone just seems in it for themselves.

Plus I don't find it believable that a woman would be an ace mecha pilot or interested in mecha in general. Then again, it's escapism, so that aspect doesn't really matter.
>>
>>15154300
Thy also received guidance from Ral who is kind of a legend, thy also received special training from the meijins.
These fuckers had everything in their favour and the show still treated them like some kind of underdogs.
>>
>>15154306
Honestly, aside from a few moments and everyone sucking Sekai's dick, the three main guys didn't even seem like they were friends.
>>
Did Try kill the series?
Why were there no more anime announcements?
What happened to the OG BF OVA?
>>
File: Capture.png (550KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
550KB, 680x440px
Did anyone else feel jipped when they saw this episode? This guy would've made a way better protagonist than the three we got. He had a lot more to fight for compared to the shitheads that fought him.

I was even more pissed when Sekai won just because he had a robot built by someone who knows their shit. He's a fucking cheater. They could've at least done a draw like Build Strike vs Fenice so that he could've moved up and developed more.
>>
>>15154311
They had to make a super team that barely felt like they should have one against the crossbone kid. He basically fought alone and held their whole squad off.
The when it comes to the main 3. There's a reason a large contingent of /m/ was actively pooling for Minato and Tryon 3.

>>15154315
Honestly their relationship was first built on a stupid premise, and it didn't really improve.
Fumina needs grunts
Sekai just wants to hit things
Yuuma is here for a stupid childhood promise
Late you get
Fumina wants the Sekai dick
Yuuma wants Sekai's sister to want his dick
Sekai still wants to hit things.
Even in the OVA I felt like Yuuma didn't like Sekai.
>>
>>15154329
I definitely liked him better than any if the Tryhard team members but at the same time, his fight was complete bullshit.

There is no way some stock poorly made gunpla from a kid with cancer could compete with Sei's machine. Destiny Gundam should have turned into dust the moment Sekai layed a punch on it.
>>
>>15154337
It's not bullshit, it just goes to show that that guy was not only a better fighter, but that Sekai really fucking sucks. THAT dude should be using the Burning Build Gundam, he'd actually use it better.
>>
>>15154329
Just the way they were presented, Shimon, Gyanko and Minato would've made a much, much more entertaining trio than the actual protagonists. I think part of the reason why Try is so infuriating at times is because you can clearly see cool things in there somewhere and then they're just tossed aside in favor of the shittiest characters and plot devices.
>>
>>15154349
So true.

By the time the final match was playing I just wanted both Team Tryhard and Autistic sphere to somehow lose.
>>
>>15151811
>>15152020
this.
Try is shit, Island Wars killed the franchise
/thread
>>
>>15154154 http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3rg-4KdwoVD2IMSAmNpU5UOK3dU8diJJ

Here have a really cool series you knick knack paddy wack
>>
>>15154349
People keep saying this and I keep replying: if Simon, Gyanko and Minato had been the mains, they would have been just as poorly written as Sekai, Fumina and Yuuma, because the problem with Try was that it was a terribly written show and changing the leads wouldn't do anything to fix that.
>>
>>15154585
No yeah I don't think it would've been a better show, but I do think that they somehow managed to make almost everyone more compelling and interesting and likeable than the main characters or the final boss team.
>>
>>15152869
The new director was literally a new director. Try was his first series as head director. Before this he had only done single episodes of random series and been an assistant on a few projects. He probably got hired due to being available at the time what with Try being a sudden rushed production.
>>
>>15153129
He didn't drain his particles from shooting his gun. He was abusing an "All my particles at once for super performance" system that can normally only be used once per battle but he was using multiple times due to using his team mates as batteries. The director just sucked at getting that point across visually.
>>
>>15154306
>Female leads don't really work for mecha in my opinion

Im sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how wrong you are.
>>
File: 1419043893938.jpg (449KB, 860x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1419043893938.jpg
449KB, 860x1181px
>>15154300
>With two of the top pro builders as alumni, you'd think that club would have been attracted to the school just to join the gunpla fighters club.

The club that team try were part of was specifically a "Gunpla Battle" club that Sei started after he became champion.

The club that was stealing their members was actually the generic plamo club that Yuuki was part of back in S1.
>>
>>15154748

Well that's the thing. We really didn't need that early club drama. Just make it so that no one wants to see their models fucked up and boom.

Because the way it stood what we got was Fuumina being a spoiled brat who wanted to hog club resources and funding for her own hobby.
>>
>>15154659
>Gyanko and Simon
>Compelling and likable

Shimon was a one dimensional paper cutout of character who's whole personality is basically just his painfully generic backstory.

And Gyanko was just a cheap copy and paste of her brother from S1 except as a chubby girl with "Loves Sekai for no real reason" tacked on just to cause love triangle bullshit and keep her character semi-relevant after her loss.

Making those two leads wouldn't have helped anything. And Id rather keep Minato as a rival, his type of character works best as an antagonist or side character. He would have been a lot less fun to watch after a dozen battle win-streak and seeing his same gags played every episode.
>>
>>15154763
>wanted to hog club resources and funding for her own hobby.

That describes almost every school club.
>>
>>15154770

Shimon actually has a motivation to win is the difference. He wants to win for his brother. That's a goal. It's something the audience can latch onto.

Gyanko meanwhile has a similar if far less dramatic motivation she wants her brother to be proud of her. We'd ideally be dropping the Sekai crush because he doesn't exist in this universe so her desire to want to live up to her family would take far more importance.

So yes they have far more compelling goals and character arcs that can develop as the story goes on. Imagine as an example Shimon learning to improve the models his brother builds or weighing how much much he wants to win versus how much he wants to win with his brothers kits.

Gyanko likewise can bring in a connection to the previous series. Maybe she goes and visits the old Iori shop where her brother used to play and we got a Rinko cameo. We can explore how much the Gyans mean to her and her family.

We know they're flat, no one is arguing otherwise this is all hypothetical but in the scant appearances they had they showed more potential than the heroes we had combines
>>
>>15154782

Granted but let me ask you this, why couldn't the builder club enter the tournament. There's no reason she needed her own club when she could have just joined the plamo club and got a few people to enter the fighting circuit with her.

Hell how cool would it have been to see a whole team of the builder club acting as a pit crew for the heroes.
>>
>>15154798
>why couldn't the builder club enter the tournament.

While they do occasionally battle, the majority of the club members supposedly don't like to see their hard worked on kits get trashed in battles and the club seemed to promote that thinking.

> when she could have just joined the plamo club and got a few people to enter the fighting circuit with her.

The club president was a creep who kept making weird sexual innuendo at her, remember?
>>
>>15154794
If we're going that line of thinking then the G-Masters club would have been better protagonists.

>Leader is an experienced battler who lost faith in his own building abilities due to a crushing defeat the previous year.
>New member was a second-banana spare member from the national champ team looking to prove himself.
>>
>>15154804
Try had a lot of weird sexual stuff in it for a "kids" show. I mean BF had some, but try went to another level.
>>
>>15154804

okay but she'd still rope Sekai and Yuuma into her team all the same so the first point is more or less moot and fuck Sekai being on the builder club might actually force him to learn to build a damn gunpla. and as for the later well considering how quickly that problem was resolved we'd cut it entirely.

Remember in this hypothetical universe we're dropping all the stupid shit
>>
>>15154794
> Imagine as an example Shimon learning to improve the models his brother builds or weighing how much much he wants to win versus how much he wants to win with his brothers kits.

Imagine Sekai going through an arc of learning to appreciate the gunpla he's been given. Imagine him losing it, getting it completely trashed beyond repair, and being upset about that in a way he wouldn't have been at the start of the show because he grasps what a work of art it was. Imagine him going to spend some time with Sei, learning about how to build his own gunpla, and building one that's nothing like the monster that the Build Burning was on paper, but better in practice because Sekai built it himself and understands every facet of the gunpla in the way only its builder can.

Because that's the thing about when you say "(insert secondary character here) had more potential than the lead": every character has potential. Virtually anyone can have a compelling arc written for them. Nobody looked at the Try cast at the start and went "man, these characters are going to turn out to be shit". We assumed they were all going to have compelling character arcs written for them and it just didn't happen. It wouldn't happen with anyone else either, because even if you change the leads, even if you change the entire cast, the laziness is still there.
>>
>>15154821
> Nobody looked at the Try cast at the start and went "man, these characters are going to turn out to be shit".

I actually thought that as soon as the show started with the chick and then not-reiji except with a worst design showed up. Then we also got not-sei showing up too except he's a prick wit glasses (because that means he's smart). I lost hope almost immediately just upon seeing them.
>>
>>15154821

No but we're building off what was shown of the characters. And in 26 episodes all that was ever shown of the Tryhards was

Sekai: FIGHT YAY!
Fumina: GUNPLA YAY
Yuuma: SEKAI'S SISTER YAY!

Hell Yuuma ALMOST had a story arc but then you realize he was basically just being a sore loser little bitch and it kind of becomes hard to root for a guy coming off a terrible loss when he's going around god stomping people just as bad if not worse
>>
>>15151958
>Talking shit about Bilbine

No
>>
>>15154830
Yes, but then you can't go "imagine the great character arc this other character would have had as the lead" because you know they wouldn't fucking write that.
>>
>Sekai just fucking "assimilated" with Burning Gundam and got a cut on his face because the robot did
>whole team suicides so Sekai can have the spotlight

How much retarded bullshit is this show going to pull out of its ass. Just when I thought it reached peak autism, it finds a way
>>
>>15154876
It gets worse. And then it gets worse again. And then Island Wars just condenses the worst parts of everything into a shitty OVA that even feels more rushed than the actual show.
>>
At least the series wasn't as bad as the OVA. And at least it has the excuse of rushed production.

Island wars though was just offensively bad. It had all of the flaws of the series but done even worse, ripped off the last two episodes of the first series, the new gunpla are for the most part bland as fuck while half of them literally do nothing, the big fight is mostly just the Scramble sitting still beam spamming from its little portals, Gyanko for some reason is in love with Sekai again after seeming to have gotten over him at the end of the TV series, and everyone's gunpla just beam spams to victory. Even throwing in Aila couldn't save it.
>>
File: 1452552876518.png (320KB, 714x544px) Image search: [Google]
1452552876518.png
320KB, 714x544px
I'm surprised that I ended up liking pretty much everyone in BF. Even Kirara despite the fact that I hate idolshit with a passion, I love the scene where she scolds Fellini for trying to an Heero himself and the Fenice. Even Nils who was a brat the entire show up until he gets beat. Even Caroline who did almost nothing.

Additionally,
>Island Wars
>Are those... PSYCHO GUNDAMS?
>menacing music that was playing when Aila starts beating the shit out of Fenice starts playing, cueing it up that they're gonna do some shit
>Psycho gundams go down in like 3 seconds with little to no visible effort.
>>
File: kawaii wing gundam.png (627KB, 814x440px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii wing gundam.png
627KB, 814x440px
>>15155067
Same here, I ended up liking everyone. The Fenice's final form was fucking sick too. I was smiling through the whole series.

In Try, the only part that made me smile was when the Meijin fucked that kids shit up with his own gundam.
>>
>>15155067
We had to make room for a scene of Shia acting like a cat, because she wasn't pedobait enough already.
>>
File: 16736365635.jpg (10KB, 247x221px) Image search: [Google]
16736365635.jpg
10KB, 247x221px
>>15154914
>All the gunplas become energy for Sekai's gunpla and now he get elemental powers
>Oh and also for some reason he can now materialize a non-SD Superior Dragon as his stand
I've never been so pissed off with a Gundam show before. Not even Jesus Yamato is such a Gary Stu
>>
>>15155123
What was even the point of demonstrating the elemental powers? Neither Star Winning nor Lightning Zeta showed these powers beforehand, and Kamiki Burning didn't end up using them whatsoever in either fight the dumb combo was used in.
>>
>>15155123
That straight up made zero sense, even less than assimilation not being placebo, but then it was, but then sekai still had physical injuries. How does plastic models turn into pure forms of energy, which then transform a different plastic model into something completely different from the original plamo. What on earth were they thinking?
>>
>>15155123

you know the game didn't make a lick of sense before but this shit just gives me a headache
>>
>>15155132
>>15155131
Why does no one question Sekai slipping into fucking comas every time he plays a video game, is my fucking question
>>
>>15151763
>Star Winning Gundam Real mode is a Wing Gundam base.

I never noticed that.
>>
>>15153140
Hey i remember that punch. To Aila it was flashbang, but to everyone else it looked like she froze and just took that punch like a chump.
>>
File: 12.jpg (141KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
141KB, 1024x1280px
>>15155138
Wait, what? How can you tell? I don't see it at all.
>>
>>15155138
It isn't though.

What part of that even looks like Wing?
>>
>>15155156
The elf ears
>>
>>15155162

heads aren't bases, moron
>>
>>15155163
You don't have to be rude to the guy about it
>>
>>15155132
IIRC someone said a while ago that it's a callback to something to do with SD Gundam Gaiden's method of creating/summoning Superior Kaiser by combining some elemental warriors Captain Planet-style, and it was implying that the GBF world was actually apart of one of the SD Gundam worlds.

I don't remember the specifics, but it sounded like really stupid shit to me.
>>
>>15155167
Found it
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/14647720/#14649226
>It is heavily hinted by staff that GBF/GBFT world is one of latest Sda Doaga Worlds.
>Plavasky crystal is related to the origin of Crystal Phoenix in Ark.
>7 Gunpla resembling 7 different elements triggers the ancient magic used by Knight of Light Knight Unicorn Legendary Beast Mode. The ancient magic can summon any legendary hero in Sda Doaga universe. In GBFT special they summoned 1 of the 12 Sda Doaga gods, the Superior Kaiser.

Fuckin' stupid.
>>
>>15152869
Try's problem isn't that it doesn't have enough cameo, it's just fucking boring. It's just a retread of the first season but shittier.

They don't have enough time for brainstorming and animating interesting stuff, so we got jegan how are you repeated hundred times.
>>
>>15154830
Yuuma does have an arc, it's just completely disconnected from the MUH REVENGE MUH CHILDHOOD PROMISE stuff they set up in the beginning because it branches off into the stuff he does with Meijin and Minato instead while his stuff with Saga who was the reason he started again in the first place ends up as a big nothing. It's a mediocre character arc because of that botched setup, but it's definitely there.

Then they regress him back into just wanting to fuck Sekai's sister in Island Wars again when that was one of the few plot threads that was actually positive for them to completely forget and ignore later on in the series.
>>
File: 61072853_p0.png (750KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
61072853_p0.png
750KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1464705131651.jpg (33KB, 477x397px) Image search: [Google]
1464705131651.jpg
33KB, 477x397px
>>15155067
>an heero
>>
>>15151778
I heard girls in the series can only pilot SD/cuteshit or something a girl has piloted before.

Quebeley and Gerbera Tetra had female pilots. Miss Sazabi incorporated Nobel Gundam parts.
>>
>>15151811
Funny how the best emotional moment was from that guy at the end of the regional championship, bitter about abandoning building for the sake of winning.
>>
>>15155575
It was even funnier how he lost to someone who literally just happened to find an OP gunpla and admitted at the end of the series how he learned nothing. So funny.
>>
>>15155565
Gyanko had Gyancelot though.
>>
>>15154838
Billbine was literally a downgrade from Dunbine since it went from magnifying Shou's Aura to reducing it. Granted it kept him from turning into weird giant fetish, but on a purely objective level Billbine was a weaker machine.
>>
the episode where the victory combines was the only good thing ever in TRY.
>>
>>15154270
fuck off
>>
>>15154830
Did we ever learn who actually broke him and his toys?

We got no reason to think that Hamhand-kun's numbers aren't inflated by him hamhanding his own shit. I mean, the kid seemed pretty harmless all in all.
>>
>>15156419
It means he's thrashed over a thousand other people's gunpla in battle by fighting viciously.
>>
>>15156419
The series makes it very clear it was Saga that rekt Yuuma and that he's the biggest asshole in the elite supergroup with everything stacked in their favor. He could be exagerating his record but considering their level compared to everyone else's and the fact that their life is gunpla battle, if Adou just constantly played on model destruction settings he could fairly easily reach that number.
>>
So... this is the power... of circle-jerking...
Wow...
>>
If they hadn't gone with the G Gundam base, it might have been better. They backed themselves into a corner with a kit with no ranged combat capacity, and practically from the start had to start pulling nonsense to keep Sekai viable.

And to make it worse, once they pulled out the bird energy thing, they didn't bother to vary it. It was like beam spam, but worse.

It made all the fights silly. Either the big tough bad guys just let him close in, or he'd magically be able to close the distance. Hell, it's why Hoshino had to make the Winning Gundam, they needed something to fix the no-range Burning.
>>
>>15156709

yeah but that just seems the nature of the game. You play buy fighting and shooting each other, your models are gonna get damaged. The only thing his record says is that he was in a lot of matches.

Hell how many models has Yuuma himself wrecked? The show very clearly shows his opponents mechs exploding
>>
File: 1482027176012.jpg (19KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482027176012.jpg
19KB, 296x200px
>Gunpla Festival at the last episode
>all of those cameos and suits
>all of that action

>at the last fucking episode
>at the last moment of the last episode
>series ends with Sekai dick sucking

Hell, the "final fight" was just an energy dragon ramming into an energy tiger because plavasky hacks. The entire few last episodes were them literally recycling all of the shit at the climax of the first season (the fact that Try was literally 99% recycled from S1 notwithstanding).

I would have been mad, but at that point i was so mired in disappointment that i could only muster resignation.
>>
>>15151753
Nah, it was fucking trash compared to build fighters.
>>
>>15157689
Are you just baiting or are you really this reading comprehension challenged?
>>
>>15157636
>being this dense

It's okay I'll spoonfeed you. In Try there's multiple damage levels, lowest means no damage to models, middle is stuff that can readily be repaired after and max can lead to complete destruction. Most people fight at lower damage levels and Yuuma and doesn't specifically try to completely total models. Saga sticks to max damage and specifically makes it so opponents have to completely rebuild their gunpla.
>>
File: 1392722554700.jpg (125KB, 891x693px) Image search: [Google]
1392722554700.jpg
125KB, 891x693px
>>15152895
>>
>>15157757
same thing in GBF, sazaki's gyan had minor damage and one of the wing gundam's joints were broken after the "practice" matches between sei and sazaki

then later on the build strike got totaled and required a complete rebuild

they just didn't clarify the damage level in GBF like they did with letter codes in GBFT, but it was always intended
>>
>>15157757
But on the actual tournaments, isn't the damage set to max or am I remembering that wrong?
>>
>>15155067
>I love the scene where she scolds Fellini for trying to an Heero himself and the Fenice
That's so funny considering what the initial reaction to that was when that episode came out for the first time
>>
File: Oscar-worthy performance.jpg (250KB, 1276x2148px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar-worthy performance.jpg
250KB, 1276x2148px
>>
>>15157774
Battle damage for the qualifiers is set to B, medium-grade. Battle damage for Nationals and Internationals is always set to A, the maximum.
>>
>>15157797
Where were these moments in Try?
>>
>>15157757

Both players have to agree on the damage level or have it set by a governing third party.

He can't just BREAK your model unless you're also trying to break his because that's how games work. Moron.
>>
>>15154739
Patlabor barely works and only in the TV timeline because it's very light hearted.
>>
File: Ameijin flamenco.png (3MB, 2380x1613px) Image search: [Google]
Ameijin flamenco.png
3MB, 2380x1613px
>>15157811
>[Unavailable]
>>
>>15157296
On paper, an exclusively close-range kit is actually good to be on a 3-on-3 format. Let him go up against the keep away tactics + sniper accuracy of the Renato Brothers or funnels interrupting his moves so that he'll not just go barging in and have actually depend on his teammates formulate a plan to utilize his specialty (like what happened to the Ez Team). Heck, that's why I loved Sekai's battle against Minato: just because you're good with what you do, doesn't mean it's going to land on the opponent who could see it coming.

I don't mind him getting new moves if it gets saddled with drawbacks like the aforementioned extreme energy usage of Crossbone. Which sadly doesn't seem to apply to Sekai and Build Burning.
>>
>>15151763
There's Gyanko having good taste at least
>>
File: 1462790230185.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1462790230185.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>team NTR
>When one of them gets shot down, the rest yell BROTHER!
Still makes me chuckle to this day.
>>
File: 1326776569194.jpg (15KB, 151x252px) Image search: [Google]
1326776569194.jpg
15KB, 151x252px
>>15157814

yeah, you're just a retard
>>
>>15157811
>anime ja nai

And... that's it.
>>
>>15158034

Honestly I would have stopped the car and left them both on the side of the high way after 3 verses
>>
>>15158046
Sekai doesn't even know where the song is from.
>>
File: 1414577069946.jpg (854KB, 1081x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1414577069946.jpg
854KB, 1081x1600px
>>15153815
The further into Try I got, the less I jerked it to Fumina
>>
>>15158175
Her character got in the way of her design later on.
>>
File: 1395058110784.png (840KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
1395058110784.png
840KB, 1279x725px
>>15158175
well they took away her work out look, and it just wasn't the same.
>>
>>15157797
I remember laughing hard at this part. They even changed the art a little so that Sei's face resembled 0079's Amuro.
>>
File: Capture.png (158KB, 376x250px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
158KB, 376x250px
JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UPPP

;-;
>>
File: 1460830712195.png (8KB, 503x381px) Image search: [Google]
1460830712195.png
8KB, 503x381px
>>15159584
I'm still so assblasted at that scene. It could have been Sei flies in, repairs the BB, fights Sekai, and determines he's ready to use the upgraded version, let alone any version of the BB since it's made for Reiji. But instead we just see fucking China give Yuuma a briefcase with the BB in it to deliver to Sekai enabling him to continue being a shitter who's fighting for the sake of fighting.
This shit writes itself, I cannot believe how badly they fucked this one scene up.
>>
>>15159646
Why the fuck did they never expand on Sekai's master being Domon, or Sei anyway? Everybody wanted Sei to show up as one of the world's top builders, and mentor Sekai into a better fighter and a person able to appreciate the art of gunpla. Instead, Sei just continues to fuck off in whatever he's doing.
>>
>>15159664
>Sei just continues to fuck off in whatever he's doing.
Some kind of international competition I guess.
Or cracking down gunpla mafia like his dad did?
Busting up underground/illegal tournament?
Tracking down smuggling of rare gunpla?
Attending the ceremony of gunpla museum somewhere?
>>
>>15159680
haha not like we'll ever know

Here's a better question: what's Reiji up to?
>>
>>15159685
Obviously sexing it up with Aila given that they have a fucking kid.
>>
>>15157797
How did he make his cheek look like it was being slapped?
>>
>>15159680
>gunpla mafia
i liked that part
true, it's not full on terrorism like lbx or busou shinki, but it helps accentuate the "gunpla is serious fucking business part" of the show
>>
>>15159694
nanomachines
>>
File: 10205622k2.jpg (220KB, 990x699px) Image search: [Google]
10205622k2.jpg
220KB, 990x699px
>>15151748
My only complaint about Star Winning is that it's inferior in every way compared to the suit it based on. Aside for that, it's really great.
>>
>>15158048
I bet this is true.
>>
>>15159685
Enjoying royal life and banging Aila daily.
At least his parents now don't have to worry about their idiot son providing grandparents.
>>
File: 1423864883366.jpg (87KB, 589x420px) Image search: [Google]
1423864883366.jpg
87KB, 589x420px
Star winning isn't directly based on that though. Its based on the idea of "real mode transformation" which a number of older SD had, with that just being an example of it in the manual.
>>
File: 1423864822506.jpg (74KB, 615x394px) Image search: [Google]
1423864822506.jpg
74KB, 615x394px
>>15160185
Meant for >>15159712
>>
>>15160163
>about their idiot son providing grandparents.

wait what?
>>
>>15154270
>haha my meme from 2007 is still funny r-right guys?
>>
>>15160163
>idiot son providing grandparents
Anon, I think you meant grandCHILDREN. Unless Arian biology has some strange cycle where you give birth to the people who gave birth to the people who gave birth to you.
>>
>>15151748
I want to see what this thing would look like if the Star Winning attached its parts to it.
>>
>>15155096
>That chest
>Pedobait
>>
>>15154096
I think that's what bothered me about try the most.
GBF had people trying some bullshit tactics that were inventive enough to not grab the attention of any officials as too bullshit, but Try has things going on that should have been outright banned in tournaments or at least nerfed greatly.
>>
File: Sketches of Flag by NOTCH.jpg (850KB, 830x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Sketches of Flag by NOTCH.jpg
850KB, 830x1527px
>>15151748
New GBF where the main team just pilots Flags when?
>>
>>15162317
>implying they just wouldn't be squad jobber a la zeek swim team.
>>
>>15162317
Did Graham Aker ever show up in GBF?
>>
>>15157841
The Crossbone was retarded it literally couldnt function outside of the 3v3 format because it it needed others to play battery for it so you have to fight 1v3 i a 3v3 match. It was even more retarded than Sekai and that's saying something.
>>
>>15162196
>almost flat
>not pedobait
>>
The fuel guzzler thing was just a specific mode it was abusing that it normally reserves as a trump card. He was just spamming it throughout the match. Its not a passive trait of the crossbone.
>>
>>15163033
Meant for >>15162976
>>
>>15163033
Yes it's a trump card something which you shouldnt just spam all over the place and yet this guy who's been hyped to shit as an upcoming pro spammed more than Sekai.
>>
>>15163033

Look the issue isn't that Crossbone is a boat, the problem is that the other gundams AREN'T.

Sekai can throw kamehamehas and flaming fire birds left and right but never seems to run out of juice. You can't just introduce this concept and have it apply only to select people
>>
>>15157833
Wasn't there a version of this pic with Trans-Am Flamenco Exia and its afterimages?
>>
>>15160185
what's the name of that zaku?
>>
>>15157967
Not seeing proof
>>
>>15154748
Sekai is the best gundam MC
>>
>>15151748
If it was in a better show, I'd really like it.
I'm super passionate about standard proportions.
By the same token I love plopping a Y350 SD or BB kit on the same shelf. Seeing a character who appears to like both styles is nice.
>>
>>15151763
>>
>>15156372
Stay triggered, pedo
>>
>>15162340

they spent how many episodes hyping those assholes up? At least three. I know they didn't get a huge amount of time in each episode but it's still a lot of work for such a lame joke
>>
File: IMG_20170202_231932.jpg (107KB, 812x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_231932.jpg
107KB, 812x1020px
I miss her, at least Try gave us Gyanko even though it also wasted her.
>>
>>15162297
The thing I noticed was that in GBF you had fighters who focused soleley on build quality and actual fighting skill, who gave their gunpla a personal flair but avoided outright flash and gimmicks, whereas Try had a bunch of kids trying to look as cool as possible thinking they could make up for honed skill and experience with gimmicks and flash, spewing as many particle effects in as many directions as possible. Sure a lot of them had TALENT, but they clearly hadnt finished honing their skill. We see this in Shia's gundam with its repair feature. it showcases ingenuity, build skill, and talent in controlling her gunpla but if she focused on her fighting skill and building high quality instead of high concept she wouldnt need auto-repair in the first place.

Makes tons of sense to me. Gifted kids trying to be as cool and flashy as possible VS experienced adults just focused on the beatdown rather than making a "cool" OC DONUT STEEL and making sure as many people see it as possible.
>>
File: smug Miu.jpg (43KB, 561x476px) Image search: [Google]
smug Miu.jpg
43KB, 561x476px
>>15169177
>>
>>15163360

"The Try Burning's blue parts, both exposed and under-the-armor sections, store extra particles and it's built for maximum efficiency", or some other similar-sounding dollop, I shit you not.

Just save yourself the effort, damn near everything about how particles work in Try apart from when the show needed particle limit as an excuse for the losing side comes from the director either tweeting during the show's airing or in magazine interviews or some other avenue that has zero bearing on the show proper. Everytime you bring up particle limit you'll just get the same fucked excuse of "particle limits kek".

>>15169182
>"Shit, it's the underground of Jaburo!"
>"No!!! We can't fly without open sky!!!!!!"
>stands on the ground unmoving and job like gibbering scum

It may have been for the best that the crew never got the idea for a team of Flags.
>>
File: 1459912860915.png (234KB, 505x425px) Image search: [Google]
1459912860915.png
234KB, 505x425px
>>15170286
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.