[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is she, /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Where is she, /m/?
>>
Lost in space along with the entirely Megaroad 1 fleet.

Probably encountered some fold shenanigans and got stuck between dimensions or something.
>>
>>15151358
As far away from the current state of the Macross franchise as possible.
>>
>>15151361
Didn't they hear singing from inside a black hole and decide to fly in to investigate?
>>
In my basement.
>>
>>15151358
In Kawamori's emergency cash box in case the franchise goes to shit and he has to rely on nostalgia to save it.

Oh I forgot, we already had Delta.
>>
>>15151375

So... they were eaten by the musical singularity equivalent of an angler fish?
>>
>>15151375

They did according to a postcard thing apparently written by Minmei that was included with some 90's game. It's not considered canon though. Delta says she's almost certainly the Lady M it kept hinting at, so she's been back and helping whatever private military Delta had with at least a few years and spent the intervening time researching the power of music. Which makes no sense to me, since Minmei never came off as the kind of person who'd look in to things scientifically, or dabble in the kind of political games Lady M apparently does.
>>
>>15151408
>Oh I forgot, we already had Delta.

And Frontier, which already shared a lot of the same stupid bullshit Delta had, and also the most mindless indulgence of self-referential scenes of the franchise has had thus far.
>>
>>15151413
I can only imagine her becoming an elderly madonna-style pop-star who struggles to remain relevant by posting on social media about anti-war garbage. Also with 3 malformed inbred children.
>>
>>15151413
Who's to say she didn't eventually grow out of her naive dumb girl phase, especially after losing to a mature older woman?
>>
>>15151696
>comparing minmay to vagonna

I hope that washed up old skank gets her washed up old skanky ass locked up.
>>
>>15152898
Because the real one didn't. She's still the same old Minmei.
>>
In the centre of the galaxy or lost in a black hole.
>>
>>15151358
sucked into a black hole in the center of the galaxy
>>
>>15152898

In reality, it wouldn't be impossible. Unlikely, but not remotely impossible. Within fiction though, if you're not going to show the change occuring, at least in some small fashion, then it feels like cheating to have a character come back acting completely different to how they did previously.
>>
>>15153992
Where's your source for that? The McKinney novels don't apply in this universe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.