[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since a metal hero general doesnt exist i guess im asking in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

File: juukou b-fighter.jpg (52KB, 265x371px) Image search: [Google]
juukou b-fighter.jpg
52KB, 265x371px
since a metal hero general doesnt exist i guess im asking in general
what would happen if i uploaded pic related to youtube? how fast would toei shut it down if they shut it down at all?
i cant find it anywhere else besides where i got it from but even now the episodes wont play, server troubles or something and i was thinking if i put it on youtube others could download it and maybe someone who can speak nip could translate or at least get the ball rolling to finally get it all subbed
>>
>>15146231
As fast as they possibly can, assuming the Content ID catches whatever you upload.

Anyway, I wouldn't bother. B-Fighter is actually getting subs from Megabeast Empire fairly soon-ish.
>>
>>15146298
>B-Fighter is actually getting subs from Megabeast Empire fairly soon-ish
really? where did you hear that?
>>
>>15146298
>As fast as they possibly can, assuming the Content ID catches whatever you upload.
I can't speak for B-Fighter, but when I upload stuff it usually pops for Japan but not a global block.
>>
>>15146301
Not that anon, but Lew posted it on his Twitter a while back.
>>
>>15146317
im looking but im not finding anything about it, whos lew? is he a HnT guy?
>>
>>15146355
He's the quality checker at Mega Beast Empire.
>>
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEERLE BOOOOOOORGS
>>
File: Chromium Gold Beetleborg2.jpg (17KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
Chromium Gold Beetleborg2.jpg
17KB, 250x244px
>>15146575
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRGGGGSSSSS

MUUUUUUUUHHHHHTTTTAAAAAALLLIIIIXXX
tallix
tallix

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRGGGGSSSSS

MUUUUUUUUHHHHHTTTTAAAAAALLLIIIIXXX
>>
>>15146231
It probably will be brought down fast since Toei is still posting Metal Heroes and other toku on their youtube channel region locked
>>
There are full episodes of beetleborgs on youtube, if those didn't trip the content ID you may have a chance.

Although it could be due to a combination of many of them being broadcast rips and the fact that BeetleBorgs used much less source footage than Power Rangers and it's contemporaries did.
>>
File: 028-932ec.jpg (768KB, 1484x2032px) Image search: [Google]
028-932ec.jpg
768KB, 1484x2032px
>>15146231
>since a metal hero general doesnt exist i guess im asking in general
It'll exist, m8. Just wait till Solbrain thread get 404ed.
>>
>>15147356
what i meant when i said that was i couldnt see one
>>15146761
fuck
does it matter if the episodes besides 1+2 are in two parts?
>>
File: G-Stag.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
G-Stag.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
okay, i just downloaded the first ep of Space Sheriff Gavan subbed on youtube which has been on there for almost two years
does toei not care about gavan that much? do they care about b-fighter more? its been 5 years since they tried to bring back gavan to no avail and the fact that there hasnt been a new metal hero series for two decades makes me think they dont care about them anymore
maybe i should just go ahead and upload them even if 50 of them arent subbed and i can find nothing on Megabeast Empire subbing it
>>
>>15148573
>i can find nothing on Megabeast Empire subbing it

For fuck's sake, here.

https://twitter.com/Champstice/status/794585442129772544
>>
>>15148573
I don't think Toei as a company cares right now beyond making some extra cash off of nostalgic thirty-somethings that grew up watching Metal Heroes in the 80s.
>>
>>15148573
>its been 5 years since they tried to bring back gavan to no avail
Did you forget that there's a Dekaranger-Gavan thing coming up?
>>
>>15148761
>forget
first ive heard of it
>>
has that pastebin been cleaned up yet or a newer version?
>>
>>15148636
They are at least getting somewhat further chronologically, since Space Squad features villains from Juspion, Spielban and Jiraiya. They might milk Rescue Police nostalgia at this rate.
>>
Thoughts on Changerion?
>>
File: que.png (607KB, 639x903px) Image search: [Google]
que.png
607KB, 639x903px
what did he mean by this
>>
>>15153603
It's obvious, B-Fighter is put off for now so they can focus more on JUSTICE.
>>
>>15153722
what about "decent backlog of episodes"? does this mean they dont have all the episodes or even the movie?
>>
>>15146231
Beetleborgs is on Netflix last I checked, if thats good enough.

Nothing will top the pure mid 90s hype of the fucking Astral Borgs storyline.
>>
>>15153781
They are just emulating Sailor Otaku; compile a run of V1s, then move in for the kill on weekly releases. However, they hired a translator that they pay, so it won't be as quick as SO.
>>
>>15153069
It's a masterpiece.
>>
>>15153817
It works pretty well for me. I do a "quick" run through the show over a period of a few months, then release weekly, which gives me ample time to edit.
>>
>>15153817
>>15153847
maybe im just stupid but i dont get it
also im still on the fence about uploading the series and maybe monetize it
>>
>>15153852
Basically, I try to have a lot of "extra" episodes subbed in advance so I don't have to rush to subtitle an episode every week and make people wait.

It also lets me see more of the show in advance so that I can create a consistent "voice" for the characters. For example, with Solbrain, there are certain things characters always say when they answer the radio, consistently:
"This is Nishio."
"Higuchi here."
>>
>>15153852
>and maybe monetize it

There's being unsure of how or when Toei is gonna take action, then there's just being a scummy fuck.
>>
>>15153875
>scummy fuck.
might as well make a little cash out of it, and anyway most people have adblock now so i doubt id get anything
>>15153863
i see i wanted to do something with b--fighter similar but translating them is a bit difficult
>>
>>15153914
You don't even have the balls to do it and come crawling here because you're scared of what might happen, now you think you deserve to hustle a buck off this shit?
>>
>>15153935
>balls to do
i lack motivation, if i dont have to do something i wont
>scared of what might happen
what would happen? channel gets taken down? and then what?
>you deserve to hustle a buck off this shit?
did i say deserve? and since when do hustlers deserve the money they get? im also doing this as practice for a channel i dont have the funds to make content for at the moment
>>
File: 1.png (5KB, 1177x34px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
5KB, 1177x34px
Seed kudasai
>>
>>15153977
No DDL for Jiraiya raws?
>>
>>15153969
>im also doing this as practice for a channel i dont have the funds to make content for at the moment

Fucking hell, just do what literally everybody else does and use what few resources you do have. Borrow equipment if you have to, but don't use content you didn't make for monetary gain.

Besides, one thing that's likely to happen is that your monetization is taken away for copyright infringement and is then given to the claimant.
>>
>>15154027
>don't use content you didn't make for monetary gain
why not, plenty of other people do it, like for example all the kiss-etc. sites, am i supposed to have the moral high ground or something
>Besides, one thing that's likely to happen is that your monetization is taken away for copyright infringement and is then given to the claimant.
i did think about this,but like i said its practice so i dont know if i care if it gets copyrighted
>>
>it's a "someone pretends to want to do something for /m/ but really just wants to be an e-celeb" episode
>>
>>15154075
>am i supposed to have the moral high ground or something

If you want to upload it and monetize it, nobody can physically stop you from doing it.

However. You cannot come here and tell people you're thinking about doing shit like that, and then expect not to be called out on it.
>>
>>15154117
>pretends to want to do something for /m/
i never said i wanted to do it for /m/ i want them subbed for me and theres nowhere on the internet that i could find the raws so i thought putting them on youtube would let someone who understands nip be able to sub it if any that see it want to
>but really just wants to be an e-celeb
you have no idea what the channel will be about m8
>>15154153
>and then expect not to be called out on it.
it didnt even occur to me
>>
>>15154010
>No DDL for Jiraiya raws?
I looked at the pastebin in the last Solbrain thread, no DDLs. There's some for Blue Swat but the files are questionable. rip me
>>
>>15154188
I saw some DDLs, but they're ripped from the French DVDs and look and sound really off.
>>
>>15154174
Please go back to first grade and learn what punctuation is.
>>
>>15154235
is this supposed to be an insult
feels more like the last resort of a man with no argument
>>
File: stop.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>15154235
>>15154246
>>15154153
>>15154075
>>15154027
>>15153969
Stop this shit, niggas. Such a waste.
>>
>>15154284
>Such a waste
what is
>>
>>15154284
thanks for not explaining
means a lot
>>
>>15154174
>theres nowhere on the internet that i could find the raws
Because you're an idiot. They're available in the most obvious place
>>
>>15157258
>most obvious place
your ass?
>>
>>15157292
I'm not going to spoonfeed you. If you know anything, you can find it yourself.
>>
>>15157307
>can find it yourself
then why didnt i? and the place i downloaded them from wont play them, server problems or something
i already have the series, im just saying if i was new to the series and wanted to watch it i wouldnt be able to find the episodes that worked
like so for example
http://facedl.com/fvideo=aqauqekoxuqxukaek
>>
>>15157339
>then why didnt i?
See >>15157258
>Because you're an idiot

Don't bother replying because I won't bother to read it.
>>
not an answer m9
i already know im stupid
but what you dont understand is i looked for days until i could find the facedl site and now the videos wont play so its good i downloaded them when i did
but here you are going
>your dum lol
and i bet you cant find all 53 + the movie that are playable
your probably the same grammar fag a few post up
>>
File: Ninja Evolution.png (334KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Evolution.png
334KB, 640x480px
https://megabeastempire.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/janperson-20-ninpo-deathmatch/

In other news, a new Janperson is out, with a rather silly episode plot.
>>
new pastebin when
>>
It pisses me off that Metal Heroes ended in the 90's. I grew up with Metalder and Juspion as well as the Space Sheriffs. I know Kamen Rider cannabalized concepts from Metal Heroes, but they could always focus on power armored heroes in space or something.
>>
>>15160797
The latter half of the 90s was pretty rough for Metal Heroes, so it's not hard to see why it was put on ice.

It sucks that a genuine comeback is pretty much impossible now though.
>>
>>15160832
At least there's the V-Cinema stuff, it's the only surefire way they might get stuff like Janperson to get 15 minutes of fame again (assuming Space Squad does well enough for a continuation).
>>
File: Blue_Beet.jpg (15KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Beet.jpg
15KB, 350x263px
op here
i just uploaded the episodes + movie to yt https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjPHx9DvvRCfg9ZELPHUvJA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
and i just want to say before hand that i did change my mind about monetizing and as i was uploading it they were copyrighted and all that happened was that they cant been seen in japan or money made off of
>>
>>15161580
>streaming
>uploaded as seperate parts
Thanks, but no thanks.

Also, since the other anon wasn't very helpful I'll let you in on the obvious source. He/she was referring to BunnyHat. https://mega.co.nz/#F!W8BEDJjI!WOUGYE4a1PdfkhXoZdjxSQ
>>
>paid translator
how much did it end up costing?how did payment work out? do you think it was a good job without too much localizations? do you think it was worth it in the end?
>>
>>15163652
You should probably ask Champ on Curiouscat about that.
https://curiouscat.me/Champstice
>>
>>15163663
I don't think I'll get a response from that
>>
>>15166152
Well, how about leaving a comment? They might answer there.
https://megabeastempire.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/janperson-20-ninpo-deathmatch/#respond
>>
>>15166152
>I don't think I'll get a response from that

Why not? They've responded to stupider questions.
>>
>>15160832
>It sucks that a genuine comeback is pretty much impossible now though.
They can always create a new franchise.

I mean, shit, I loved Gridman and we never got that sequel. TRON Legacy should be an inspiration to respark the interest in have data warriors and digitized heroes. Especially in this day and age.

I've been on an 80's mecha binge the past year and it's amazing at the sheer volume and variety that decade had with anime and toku. I've seen Godmars, Zambot 3, Dairugger, L-Gaim, Dunbine, Galient, Dougram, SDF Macross, Giant Gorg, Southern Cross, Vifam, Dragonar, Golion, Mospeada, SPT Layzner, Xabungle, Tobikage and Govarian.

Japan needs to go back to its roots and utilize stories where Metal Heroes were intergalactic peacekeepers in alliance with aliens to battle evil. Or dimensional travelers that protect the multiverse or something.
>>
>>15168365
There are too many of obstacles in making a new franchise nowadays. I'd like that a lot but I get them not doing it.
>>
>>15168393
What sort of obstacles? Is it because of their tanking economy, declining birth rates = not enough little kids and too many manchildren to cater to?

Japan was truly the land of potential in the 1980's. They were innovating every step of the way and the richest personalities had Japanese in the top 100. The richest persons in the top 10 for several years in the late 80's to early 90's were Japanese.

Just look at the series I've described. We have nowhere near that kind of imagination and experimentation.

The fact that an everyday mecha series like Golion could spawn a popular derivative in the US means that Japan's ideas are full of promise to outside its shores. The same applies to Power Rangers.

Oh and I forgot to mention Dancougar on that list. That's a series I just finished in December. I actually liked the fact that they didn't even form the gestalt until episode 15. Before that, the pilots had to combat the Muge with their own individual vehicles with teamwork.
>>
>>15168398
For starters, there's getting people into a franchise with no history, an issue sentai and rider dont have. Granted, japan has it easier than the west but its still a thing.

Also, rider, sentai and ultraman, established properties, survive thanks to bandai's budget, so a new franchise would be as restrained as those three are now and would hinge on whether bandai wants to make a new toyline along the existing ones.

Even if it somehow was made as a ratings based show, sentai ratings are also falling so there's not much incentive on doing that.

It can be done, mind you, but there are many obstacles.
>>
>>15168398

It's not only that - Kamen Rider and Super Sentai already take huge chunks of the modern children toy market - heck Super Sentai basically monopolizes "giant robots for children" ever since the early 00s when they sidelined action figures for multiple robots with various combining gimmicks.

A 3rd on-going tokusatsu series would be basically competing against themselves. Even back in the 80s, that wasn't sustainable like Kamen Rider's limited run showed (series in 80 and 81, and then only 87-89 - in spite of good performance for the later shows, as soon as a producer bickered with Ishinomori there wasn't anyone else to push for a new series).
>>
>>15168407
>>15168412
I think Japan needs to adapt a Hollywood mentality. Create a Japanese toku series that's aimed primarily to international audiences. If Japanese people like it and consume its merchandise, great, but the main focus is the globalized market.

Seeing how toku was popularized in places like France, Brazil, and the Philippines, they can film a couple episodes there so that it plays along the theme of being Japanese heroes fighting internationally.
>>
>>15168434
Japanese are pants-on retarded when it comes to doing business overseas. They're limited English ability and ethnocentric autism prohibit them from effectively exporting their pop culture by themselves. This is why American middlemen are needed.
>>
>>15168434
>I think Japan needs to adapt a Hollywood mentality.
So rehashing the same IPs all over again?

>Create a Japanese toku series that's aimed primarily to international audiences.
There's two problems with that, first, it's harder to make a big hit out of an entirely new IP(which is the reason behind the "hollywood mentality", and secondly they have to fight against this hypothetical franchise being seen as a power rangers ripoff AND the fact that most people, understandably to a degree, doesn't have the mentality to enjoy toku. Specially with big budget super hero movies going around.
>>
>>15168434
You know what? Wonderful 101 had the right idea. A team of international super heroes coming together to fight an outside evil force
>>
>>15168611
It's not that they're retarded so much as they don't care to do it themselves.

>>15169572
>they have to fight against this hypothetical franchise being seen as a power rangers ripoff AND the fact that most people, understandably to a degree, doesn't have the mentality to enjoy toku. Specially with big budget super hero movies going around.
Pretty much this

Japanese heroes play second fiddle compared to Marvel/DC. No Japanese superhero movie makes anywhere near the kind of cash that the Nolan trilogy has or the MCU. The only way they can get that kind of money is by having Saban doing it for them.

>>15169587
Yeah, but realistically, the Americans are the ones in charge and will actually get shit done. The world wouldn't like to see non-Western heroes because it threatens them. If there was an Asian superhero team IRL, you bet your ass the US and other members of the UN would declare as enemies of humanity.
>>
>>15170812
I dont think saban would help matters much, at least to make it as popular as the mcu. But we'll see what happens when the new pr movie comes out I guess.
>>
>>15170812
>It's not that they're retarded so much as they don't care to do it themselves.

Nah, Japanese companies are definitely somewhat retarded when dealing with the overseas market.
>>
>>15170842
nobody shits up a USA release like the Japanese
>>
File: bfighter.jpg (106KB, 757x468px) Image search: [Google]
bfighter.jpg
106KB, 757x468px
>>
>>15170846
That's true. How the fuck do you screw-up Beast Wars?
>>
>>15173309
yeah, this is true.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.