[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a remote possibility we could ever go back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Gothicmade.jpg (393KB, 2600x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Gothicmade.jpg
393KB, 2600x1135px
Is there a remote possibility we could ever go back?
>>
No.
>>
>I wonder, how I could make them look even more fragile?
>I did it!
>>
>>15145536
Speaking of fragile, modern Gundam really needs to move away from the hoof-foot thing they have going on. Thankfully Barbatos looks like it has a stable boot but things likethe extreme high heels and the trend towards shorter feet and thicker lower legs often make the proportions very odd.
>>
>>15145505
What series is this and why does everything look like that one wonderland boss fight in Kingdom Hearts?
>>
The Mortarheadds looked cool.
I don't think I like any of the GTMs.
>>
File: Helmwigefront.png (189KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Helmwigefront.png
189KB, 400x600px
>>15145551
Hoof feet and nonexistent abdomens should not be allowed in giant fucking robots. Having that gaping hole right in the center of an otherwise heavy build machine is retarded.
>>
>>15145505
Why? It's not like you were reading it in the first place.
>>
>>15145505
>it's ok when FSS does it
>>
>>15145505
It's Nagano; of course there is. FSS changes immensely and without warning or much internal sense aside from the fact that he wants something to change in a way that he thinks is cool at the moment.

Remember when he started dressing all the Fatima in sci-fi latex bodysuit hijabs?
>>
>>15145635
It's why I want to like IBO's MS, but ultimately can't. There's a lot of suspension of disbelief I can have for /m/, but the spindly spine holding up the massive upper bodies is something I can't allow unless they make it at least aesthetically reasonable like Nagano (because technically Mortarheadds and Gothicmades don't do particularly as much high-action contortions about the abdomen as IBO MS do).
>>
>>15145635
Your pic is a poor example i think. it's obviously supposed to be a bull so hoof feet are thematic. But fuck having it on non-thematic MS.
>>
>>15145705
Because it's way better executed than IBO, and you would have to be a fool to argue otherwise.
>>
>>15145558
Five star stories / gothicmade
>>
It's been 5 years since this happened and people are still bitching about it?
>>
>>15145635
It makes it look more dynamic.
>>
>>15145778
It's been 10 hears since OMD and spiderfags (nyself included) are still bitching about it
>>
File: 1484316457781.jpg (1MB, 1253x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484316457781.jpg
1MB, 1253x1600px
>>15145706
That was explained tho.

I like the GTMs by the way
>>
>>15145816
How? It just looks ungainly and stupid for the amount of weight it has to lift, its purpose as a military machine, and the speed and agility with which it has to move.

Nagano gets away with it because his mecha barely move and because he's ranked his series' setting's internal advancement so high on the "high sci-fi" tree of technology it's more or less magic (alongside the actual freaking magic in FSS).

Part of the reason the Barbatos got high heels is because "it raises the center of gravity SO it's faster-reacting and better under gravity."

Which is exactly why we send Special Forces units into the field with five-inch heels, right?
>>
>>15145863
The bondage hijabs were, but we still need to remember that FSS goes by how Nagano wants; there are no alternatives. Fashion varied WILDLY in FSS, alongside the politics, the direction of the plot, and taken as a whole is mostly senseless (if rather enjoyable).
>>
>>15145758
im talking about gothicmade, you IBOtist
>>
>>15146840
Because FSS has actual variety.
>>
>>15145706
>It's Nagano; of course there is. FSS changes immensely and without warning or much internal sense aside from the fact that he wants something to change in a way that he thinks is cool at the moment.

No surprise considering Nagano's fashion design background, for him FSS is merely a playground for new ideas that reflect what he's thinking in certain times. Without the context of the trends that took place as each chapter was written, people would be very confused by FSS.

For instance, Plastic Style, which came out a couple years after Evangelion, was Nagano's response to the skintight plugsuits.
>>
>>15145873
>Fashion varied WILDLY in FSS, alongside the politics, the direction of the plot, and taken as a whole is mostly senseless (if rather enjoyable).

If there is one thing about FSS that's been thoroughly consistent, it's the themes it presents, and it does take itself quite seriously as a work for the most part. It's much more deep than most of Shirow's manga, where it serves as not much more than his funny mouthpiece on technology.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.