[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Initial d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: InitialD.jpg (46KB, 255x360px) Image search: [Google]
InitialD.jpg
46KB, 255x360px
Is this /m/?
>>
Cars aren't /m/ unless they have a transforming function in there.

But Takumi would absolutely break the universe in a Gyrozetter.
>>
No. That's /o/.
>>
File: CzPBjcKVEAEpsna.jpg (284KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CzPBjcKVEAEpsna.jpg
284KB, 1536x2048px
Not like that.
>>
>>15144967
It's like tank threads. Yes, cars are machines. But they're not what the board is meant for, obviously.
>>
>>15144945
>autistic protag vs blond haired rival
>they eventually ally
>things get stupider and stupider as series progresses
>newtype auras
>first season got a modern remake movie series
Literally Gundam.
>>
>>15144945
I vote for it to be accepted as /m/ just because I dont want to have to go to /a/, that place is full of shit
>>
ae86 is my favourite mobile suit
>>
>>15145029
This logic makes Nakazato the Jerid of Initial D
>>
>>15144945
NO
>>
>>15144945
if this is /m/ the so is Beyblade!
>>
>>15144945
Actually yes

But like tanks they had their own boards now, so /m/echa is mostly about robots, either it was autonomous or not.
>>
>>15144945
I think the modding and mechanising part of the series is more /m/ than the racing, but you'll have more of that watching Wangan Midnight.
>>
>>15145029
>>newtype auras

I'm on episode 20 of the first stage, can't wait for that
>>
>>15153490
You've already seen one of the two nuts like that in the show.
>>
>>15153586

I just gotta say I love bullshit like that in anime

I was never into cars/racing but holy shit does this series sell it to me

I love cliches like "t-that technique!" or cold and intelligent rival. Put the eurobeat soundtrack on top of it and this series is pure awesomeness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.